• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A few great ways to get a girl! (Club)

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    If your alone and there is someone you know and like but don't know what to do here is some starter tips (More tips will be added by others which you can freely do)

1. See if they like you, the old stare at them and they look at you and you both turn your heads at the same time will be a good starter.

2. Establish a good friendship. The truth is that couples are formed starting from being friends and moving up as time goes if they discover feelings. This is one of the most importent ones.

1. Don't ever look at her. Most girls only look to check if that "creep" is still looking. If they like you they will check you out, the more she looks and you don't notice her, the more into you she will become.

2. Don't ever and I repeat EVER get into the friend zone, you can't get out of it, ever! The only way you will score here is by being the person she comes to, to complain about other guys, she'll be drunk, pissed off over a guy, do you and regret it. Then comes the whole "your too good of a friend to lose" speech.

What you have to do to pull a women is be completely confident. You have to have the mindset that she is only another girl you don't care about. Walk up to her (this works so much better if she's with a group of girls). Offer to buy her a drink. Get the drink and start small chit chat, find out her name. And immediately get the hell out of there. Bang! you're the main topic of conversation between the group. Bide your time, she'll come to you. Probably something along the lines off "Hey, thanks for the drink. What did you say your name was again?". Now is your time to shine, poke fun at her a bit, chat some stuff that has no relevance at all. And eventually the opportunity will present itself.

Years
  • I'm a girl, and I was just reading this because I was curious but I sorta disagree with 4. It's sometimes helpful to the person you like if they know that you like them. I mean yeah you could drop a hint once in a while but nothing compares to someone telling you that you like them.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    LOL GYM.
    2. Don't ever and I repeat EVER get into the friend zone, you can't get out of it, ever! The only way you will score here is by being the person she comes to, to complain about other guys, she'll be drunk, pissed off over a guy, do you and regret it. Then comes the whole "your too good of a friend to lose" speech.

This is stupid advice. Being friends beforehand actually helps with the relationship as you know a lot more about the person than some random would. Having a friendship bond is good in general too, because you know you can trust them, you see the good sides of them, and then when you realise you're falling for them, you want to spend more time with them and unless they're playing you, they will too - that's if you guys have stuff in common. (Actually going from friends to lovers is easier if you have more in common imo.) And... wtf? Bringing sex into this is stupid. Besides, what if the person doesn't actually regret it? Not everything is set in stone.

Also btw, sometimes the too good of a friend thing can be a positive, cause they might like you and you might not know. It could imply something more, but depends how it's worded for online and facial expressions irl I'm guessing.

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • How to have a good relationship (Club)

Well, you compare his advice to his age and then you have the reason it is rubbish!

I don't know many 16 year olds that have had more than 5 serious relationships who can honestly comment on what is the right thing to do and how to pull girls.
    Hey, it's just some advice and now I'm changing it to how to have a good relationship for both male and female so we can all hear stories and I'm not just some 16 year old I'm a 16 year old who's had 5 relationships.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    When I want advice on the Internet about my love life, I will ask for it; and I can assure you that it won't be from some wannabe "Love God".

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I would seriously just do what The Cynic just said. Don't follow any freakin' "rules" or "guidelines" to get into a relationship. It'll just make you seem like some crazy-ass stalker person. And ignore rule #4, also. Try the direct approach; there's a chance you will end up going out with them. I've tried, and even though it never worked for me (because God knows I'm too ugly for a relationship), it should make you feel better to get such a heavy weight off your chest. :)

i sound stupid

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
  • Be honest with girls because they can spot lies! They have this power called "body language". Only girls have thaaaat!!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    LOL GYM.

This is stupid advice. Being friends beforehand actually helps with the relationship as you know a lot more about the person than some random would. .

looooooooooool.

Out of 10 relationships, 7 almost certainly failed because we had being friends before, my current situation is being heavily dictated by friendship issues. The friendship zone is the worst place to be.

Years
  • Hey, it's just some advice and now I'm changing it to how to have a good relationship for both male and female so we can all hear stories and I'm not just some 16 year old I'm a 16 year old who's had 5 relationships.

Captain Fabio     No.000042XX

BAHA!
    5 SERIOUS relationships?
    Each that have lasted over a year?

I highly doubt it, because if so, you would have your first 'serious' relationship at 10/11 depending on your birthday

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    looooooooooool.

Out of 10 relationships, 7 almost certainly failed because we had being friends before, my current situation is being heavily dictated by friendship issues. The friendship zone is the worst place to be.

Yeah but that may be for you...not for everyone I guess I meant. :(

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Well I know the secret for getting girls. But keep this on the low...
    You know that tactic James Bond uses? He just goes up to a girl and says: "The names Bond.... James Bond" Then 5 minutes later she jumps into bed with him. We'll I've adopted that little technique.
    I go up to a girl and say "The names Ryan.... Bonds mate" **
    Works every time ;)

** Not, sure what 'mate' means in America but in the UK it's another word for friend. Had to point that out to someone before haha

Even if you use that form of "mate," you still have a chance of getting a girl, sadly. Only they're doing it to get with your husband.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2011
    LOL GYM.

This is stupid advice. Being friends beforehand actually helps with the relationship as you know a lot more about the person than some random would. Having a friendship bond is good in general too, because you know you can trust them, you see the good sides of them, and then when you realise you're falling for them, you want to spend more time with them and unless they're playing you, they will too - that's if you guys have stuff in common. (Actually going from friends to lovers is easier if you have more in common imo.) And... wtf? Bringing sex into this is stupid. Besides, what if the person doesn't actually regret it? Not everything is set in stone.

Also btw, sometimes the too good of a friend thing can be a positive, cause they might like you and you might not know. It could imply something more, but depends how it's worded for online and facial expressions irl I'm guessing.

Ridiculous post to be honest. The transition from friend to bf/gf is just too much of a emotional shock to work in most cases. Now I'm not saying couples havn't started out as mates and had a healthy relationship, but in most cases one person feels more strongly for the other. Which is why it's best to never get in the friend zone, that way theres no doubts what so ever in anyones mind what everybodies intentions are. Being in the friendzone will ultimately (in 9/10 cases) lead to heartbreak and I find it laughable that someone would give this advice. Bringing sex into it is not stupid at all, I've had this happen to me, and around me over the years, believe me I know what I'm talking about here. This isn't the movies where the nice guy chases the girl and she eventually ditches the other guy for him, this is real life.

The too good of a friend thing is never good at all, it's a standardised, rehersed speach, said in a way to not hurt the other person too bad, because the like them as a friend, not in a romantic way. And I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude here, but that fact you mentioned online screams to me that you don't have much experience in this field if you would have a conversation like that over the internet.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Here are some tips for people who have magical powers and are wanting to go out with a regular person:

1. Do not use your magical powers to initiate a relationship. For instance, do not time travel back to the past so that you can cheer up your prospective boyfriend's eight year-old self on a day when he is feeling sad, and then try to form a relationship in the present based on the fact that you did that. It is a common tactic used by time travellers, and it normally just makes people feel scared and confused. It is best to form a relationship in the normal human way, and then later tell him that you have magical powers.

2. Do not use your powers for bad just because you want to impress somebody. Though your boyfriend might enjoy the idea of you using your powers to help him burn down the school or something, when you actually do it he will think you have gone too far and he won't like you.

3. If you use your magical powers to fight crimes, do not let that get in the way of dates and such. It will make it harder for you to keep your relationship going.

4. Do not use your powers too often. It will make your boyfriend think that you are showing off and it will make him feel bad because he can't do all the things that you can do.

5. Remind him that although you are the one with magical powers, he is special also in his own way. It is important to have balance in your relationship.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • Here's a great advice:
    Fire Blast any wild Combees you see, and don't listen to the person above.

..Time travel is just lol. Sorry.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Here are some tips for people who have magical powers and are wanting to go out with a regular person:

1. Do not use your magical powers to initiate a relationship. For instance, do not time travel back to the past so that you can cheer up your prospective boyfriend's eight year-old self on a day when he is feeling sad, and then try to form a relationship in the present based on the fact that you did that. It is a common tactic used by time travellers, and it normally just makes people feel scared and confused. It is best to form a relationship in the normal human way, and then later tell him that you have magical powers.

2. Do not use your powers for bad just because you want to impress somebody. Though your boyfriend might enjoy the idea of you using your powers to help him burn down the school or something, when you actually do it he will think you have gone too far and he won't like you.

3. If you use your magical powers to fight crimes, do not let that get in the way of dates and such. It will make it harder for you to keep your relationship going.

4. Do not use your powers too often. It will make your boyfriend think that you are showing off and it will make him feel bad because he can't do all the things that you can do.

5. Remind him that although you are the one with magical powers, he is special also in his own way. It is important to have balance in your relationship.

This. Listen to her, the girl knows what she is talking about.

Back