• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*A Freshly Scented Garden* Grass-type Club

Years
    Username: LRachelr5
    Favorite Pokémon: Bedew
    Do you have a signature grass type? What is it? Why?
    I would say that my signature grass type is Snivy. When I got back into playing pokemon and played Black I chose Snivy, ture he may have been a very slow pokemon to level up but I loved the design. It got to the point while learning how to breed egg moves on X that I bred myself a 5 IV Snivy that I called Nagini with the egg move Iron Tail, honestly I love her.

Killua

welcome hope you have fun here I cannot chance member list and stuff but feel free to be here until chamed grady comes back

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
    *goes to reply*
    *looks at members viewing this thread*
    *decides to reply anyway*

Welcome, Snivy is cute asf and you know it.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    I am back from vacation There are some really good answers here and some new members too which are very welcome. :)

Spoiler:

1. Yes I have. When I was young my favourite Kanto Gym was Celadon's. I liked how serene and peaceful it looked and the sheer number of trainers was impressive particularly as Erika is a relatively early Gym Leaders.

Whilst not normally a fan of the Cut trees. I like the addition here as it adds to the natural feel of Erika's Gym. I did not notice however that the Gym was in the shape of the female sign until it was pointed out by Ddrox.

2. In the games the Gym Leaders are given little to no character on the whole but Erika having an All Female Gym gave a sense of uniqueness to her Gym. This is even more pronounced in Gen 1 where the Protagonist had to be Male.

The All Female trainers also relate to the Pokemon in the Gym itself including the Flower like Vileplume family. Whilst there are numerous Masculine Grass Types now (Such as Chesnaught and Shiftry) other than maybe Victreebell this was not the case in Gen 1.

Female trainers have a tendency to dislike bugs in the games (And indeed Misty in the anime). This is shown quite starkly by the Paras line being nowhere to be seen in the Kanto Game Celadon Gym where all other Grass Type Families make an appearance. Indeed one trainer in the Gym implies that bug types are not welcome.

3. Not much to say here other than how he got in in the first place in what was a game primarily targeted to children. They had no choice but to change it in later games.

4. It is not too many trainers. For some reason the 4th Gyms occasionally have a lot of trainers. (Flannery has a seeming army in ORAS). Having seven Gym Trainers shows that Erika has the trainers as a circle of friends.

For me the trainer classes fit in with the Gym Character. The Beauty class (Whose Gen 1 Overworld sprites inexplicably have headbands) fit in with the natural beauty of the Gym and Erika's statement that she will only use Pokemon she finds attractive.

Lasses and Picnickers fit in with the Gym too and there is even a Cool Trainer (Now called Ace Trainer) in the Gym. This may well be the first trainer of that class the player faces and they even heal their Pokemon. The presence of an Ace Trainer may show Erika is respected among Kanto trainers.

5. I was aware of this glitch during my Grass Monotype where Erika's Pokemon seemingly threw the match by using Poison Powder over and over on my Gloom. As stated by Ddrox the glitch did not just apply to Erika and this was fixed in the remakes.

6. Erika's RB team - Victreebell - There may have been a glitch in your favour but there were also several oversights here. Victreebell had Wrap which could trap you permanently if you were unlucky, Sleep Powder which had the unfortunate habit of putting you to Sleep, when you wake up - That's your turn and to sleep you go again. And Razor Leaf which had a much higher Critical Hit ratio than it does today.

Tangela - The weak link in Erika's team. Constrict and Bind could be more annoying than anything.

Vileplume - Petal Dance is not the Powerful move it is now and whilst no pushover Victreebell is the true Ace of Erika's team here.

Yellow Team - A clone of her anime side. Whilst having Gloom and Weepinbell may have made it fair for Ash Ketchum who runs with unevolved Pokemon more than the average trainer, it doesn't work for me in game and for me they should have stuck to her RB team.

There was some discussion about this earlier, but I'll re-address it here since I' don't think it has been an actual topic before (correct me if i'm wrong)

NEW TOPIC:
    Do you have a signature Grass type? What is it? Why?

Much as I'd like to say Lilligant, the Flowering Pokemon is simply not available in many games so cannot really be my go to Pokemon.

My current Signature Pokémon is Vileplume. Vileplume was the Ace of my Kanto Grass Monotype team AND my Johto Grass Monotype team and helped me win many battles particularly with Sludge Bomb in Heart Gold. Getting lucky with a Modest nature helped too.

It also learns my favourite Grass-type move Petal Dance. In short Vileplume is a Pokémon that has always served me well.

Username: LRachelr5
    Favorite Pokémon: Bedew
    Do you have a signature grass type? What is it? Why?
    I would say that my signature grass type is Snivy. When I got back into playing pokemon and played Black I chose Snivy, ture he may have been a very slow pokemon to level up but I loved the design. It got to the point while learning how to breed egg moves on X that I bred myself a 5 IV Snivy that I called Nagini with the egg move Iron Tail, honestly I love her.

Welcome to the Club. I have given you a Budew as your first Pokemon for the Scenario Campaign. :)

I had no idea Snivy could learn Iron Tail by breeding. Might need to try that.

Master of Memes
    Roserade
    Erika- So elegant ♡

Welcome to the Club. I have given you a Budew. Let me know if you want a different Pokemon instead.

Erika is indeed very elegant as is her Gym in a way.

I will leave the Celadon Gym topic open for a little longer in case anyone else wishes to answer.

Last edited:

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
    There was some discussion about this earlier, but I'll re-address it here since I' don't think it has been an actual topic before (correct me if i'm wrong)

NEW TOPIC:
    Do you have a signature Grass type? What is it? Why?

Ofc, continue to answer the previous topic for prizes and such.
    Serperior! Despite there probably being better Grass types, I will always choose this wonderful serpent. Snivy was the first Pokemon I ever got, and I loved how adorable it was. Servine, I thought, was a bit awkward, and I was actually very worried about how the design of the line's final evolution would turn out. Then my Servine evolves and, lo and behold, it's a very regal, majestic, epic looking snake! (Snakes are one of my favorite kinds of animals.) I loved my Serperior to death, even though it sucks in battle because when I first started, I had no idea what EVs were or how Natures could affect stats. XD I was thoroughly upset when I couldn't download whatever it was that allowed one to transfer Pokemon between the B/W/B2/W2 games and the X/Y games, but then OR/AS came out and you can get any of the Unova starters post-game!

....Yeah, that got longer than it needed to. Just gonna stop it here before it turns into a whole story and becomes a pain to read.

Years
    I am back from vacation There are some really good answers here and some new members too which are very welcome. :)

Spoiler:

1. Yes I have. When I was young my favourite Kanto Gym was Celadon's. I liked how serene and peaceful it looked and the sheer number of trainers was impressive particularly as Erika is a relatively early Gym Leaders.

Whilst not normally a fan of the Cut trees. I like the addition here as it adds to the natural feel of Erika's Gym. I did not notice however that the Gym was in the shape of the female sign until it was pointed out by Ddrox.

2. In the games the Gym Leaders are given little to no character on the whole but Erika having an All Female Gym gave a sense of uniqueness to her Gym. This is even more pronounced in Gen 1 where the Protagonist had to be Male.

The All Female trainers also relate to the Pokemon in the Gym itself including the Flower like Vileplume family. Whilst there are numerous Masculine Grass Types now (Such as Chesnaught and Shiftry) other than maybe Victreebell this was not the case in Gen 1.

Female trainers have a tendency to dislike bugs in the games (And indeed Misty in the anime). This is shown quite starkly by the Paras line being nowhere to be seen in the Kanto Game Celadon Gym where all other Grass Type Families make an appearance. Indeed one trainer in the Gym implies that bug types are not welcome.

3. Not much to say here other than how he got in in the first place in what was a game primarily targeted to children. They had no choice but to change it in later games.

4. It is not too many trainers. For some reason the 4th Gyms occasionally have a lot of trainers. (Flannery has a seeming army in ORAS). Having seven Gym Trainers shows that Erika has the trainers as a circle of friends.

For me the trainer classes fit in with the Gym Character. The Beauty class (Whose Gen 1 Overworld sprites inexplicably have headbands) fit in with the natural beauty of the Gym and Erika's statement that she will only use Pokemon she finds attractive.

Lasses and Picnickers fit in with the Gym too and there is even a Cool Trainer (Now called Ace Trainer) in the Gym. This may well be the first trainer of that class the player faces and they even heal their Pokemon. The presence of an Ace Trainer may show Erika is respected among Kanto trainers.

5. I was aware of this glitch during my Grass Monotype where Erika's Pokemon seemingly threw the match by using Poison Powder over and over on my Gloom. As stated by Ddrox the glitch did not just apply to Erika and this was fixed in the remakes.

6. Erika's RB team - Victreebell - There may have been a glitch in your favour but there were also several oversights here. Victreebell had Wrap which could trap you permanently if you were unlucky, Sleep Powder which had the unfortunate habit of putting you to Sleep, when you wake up - That's your turn and to sleep you go again. And Razor Leaf which had a much higher Critical Hit ratio than it does today.

Tangela - The weak link in Erika's team. Constrict and Bind could be more annoying than anything.

Vileplume - Petal Dance is not the Powerful move it is now and whilst no pushover Victreebell is the true Ace of Erika's team here.

Yellow Team - A clone of her anime side. Whilst having Gloom and Weepinbell may have made it fair for Ash Ketchum who runs with unevolved Pokemon more than the average trainer, it doesn't work for me in game and for me they should have stuck to her RB team.

Much as I'd like to say Lilligant, the Flowering Pokemon is simply not available in many games so cannot really be my go to Pokemon.

My current Signature Pokémon is Vileplume. Vileplume was the Ace of my Kanto Grass Monotype team AND my Johto Grass Monotype team and helped me win many battles particularly with Sludge Bomb in Heart Gold. Getting lucky with a Modest nature helped too.

It also learns my favourite Grass-type move Petal Dance. In short Vileplume is a Pokémon that has always served me well.

Welcome to the Club. I have given you a Budew as your first Pokemon for the Scenario Campaign. :)

I had no idea Snivy could learn Iron Tail by breeding. Might need to try that.

Welcome to the Club. I have given you a Budew. Let me know if you want a different Pokemon instead.
    Wait, u mean a Budew gif? Or something else?
    Erika is indeed very elegant as is her Gym in a way.

I will leave the Celadon Gym topic open for a little longer in case anyone else wishes to answer.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
    -snip-

Vileplume certainly served me well the one time I ended up using it (FR Monograss). and Petal Dance is OP, especially in-game (with switch game mode) and the Choice Specs item (Citation: Roserade nuking an on-level Blastoise that had Light Screen up)

Serperior! Despite there probably being better Grass types, I will always choose this wonderful serpent. Snivy was the first Pokemon I ever got, and I loved how adorable it was. Servine, I thought, was a bit awkward, and I was actually very worried about how the design of the line's final evolution would turn out. Then my Servine evolves and, lo and behold, it's a very regal, majestic, epic looking snake! (Snakes are one of my favorite kinds of animals.) I loved my Serperior to death, even though it sucks in battle because when I first started, I had no idea what EVs were or how Natures could affect stats. XD I was thoroughly upset when I couldn't download whatever it was that allowed one to transfer Pokemon between the B/W/B2/W2 games and the X/Y games, but then OR/AS came out and you can get any of the Unova starters post-game!

....Yeah, that got longer than it needed to. Just gonna stop it here before it turns into a whole story and becomes a pain to read.
    As much as I hate reading books, I'm fine with reading paragraph personal narratives about one of the most awesome pokemon in existence. And that stupid Serebii fan fic Adventure of Adventureness, but that is completely different. I will say that Jack (the protagonist) did not take too well to Erika's Gym. If I may:
    Spoiler:

I got off topic again, didn't I... Annnnyway... I really like Serperior too. So majestic and amazing as heck with Contrary. (I have like 6 extra ones if you want one, might even have a couple decent IVs)

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Gen 5 was an excellent Gen for Grass Types with the likes of Whimsicott, Lilligant, Serperior and Ferrothorn. Indeed the only one letting the side down was the Pansage line.

Whilst the Snivy line is not my most used starter my Snivy Sidney impressively soloed Roxie's Poison Type Gym during my Unova Monotype and whilst more of a support player by the time I reached the League was an asset throughout the playthrough.

Serperior does indeed have a majestic design yet surprisingly I prefer his regular colour scheme to his Shiny.

Spoiler:

Petal Dance is indeed an Overpowered move in-game particularly with the 120 power it has now. In Gen 1 it had a less impressive 70 power. In my Johto Monotype 3 of my Pokémon have Petal Dance (Meganium, Roserade, Vileplume) and suffice to say if I was a Gym Leader it would be my TM.

In my current Y Monotype I am in Set Mode to up the challenge a little. I feel I may well be opening fire in the Elite Four anyway. The Kalos Elite 4 (Fire, Steel, Dragon, Water) isn't exactly a Murderers Row for a Grass User with a Ludicolo particularly compared to Johto.

Fanfiction can be fun to read. Jack may have grew up to be that old man that hangs around outside Celadon Gym it seems.

@Master of Memes.

After an initial Partner Pokemon is given to you you can evolve them and gain new Pokemon through activity in this thread. Your current Pokemon is Budew, let me know if you want a different unevolved first Pokemon.

New Topic In addition to the current topics

What is your favourite Grass-type Move?

(We have had this topic before but as this club now has several new members it is worth revisiting I feel)

Killua

ok two things 1: Giga Drain 2: with that post my snivy is evolving (also how the whole posts to evolve thing work when i evolve one i go down to zero posts?

Rain T.

"You clods!"
    Years
    Annnnyway... I really like Serperior too. So majestic and amazing as heck with Contrary. (I have like 6 extra ones if you want one, might even have a couple decent IVs)
    I would love to take you up on that offer except my 3DS absolutely refuses to let me connect to internet, find out what my friend code is, or do anything else that would allow me to trade someone without actually meeting them. It sucks.
    [/spoiler]

Gen 5 was an excellent Gen for Grass Types with the likes of Whimsicott, Lilligant, Serperior and Ferrothorn. Indeed the only one letting the side down was the Pansage line.

Whilst the Snivy line is not my most used starter my Snivy Sidney impressively soloed Roxie's Poison Type Gym during my Unova Monotype and whilst more of a support player by the time I reached the League was an asset throughout the playthrough.

Serperior does indeed have a majestic design yet surprisingly I prefer his regular colour scheme to his Shiny.

In my current Y Monotype I am in Set Mode to up the challenge a little. I feel I may well be opening fire in the Elite Four anyway. The Kalos Elite 4 (Fire, Steel, Dragon, Water) isn't exactly a Murderers Row for a Grass User with a Ludicolo particularly compared to Johto.

(We have had this topic before but as this club now has several new members it is worth revisiting I feel)
    Cilan would quite possibly disagree with you there. {XD} Anyway, I have tried a Ferrothorn on X, Serperior on White, and Simisage on Black, and have two Warriors bonded to a Lilligant on Pokemon Conquest, but I've never done anything with Whimsicott except beat up my opponent's...

I prefer the original colors as well. It's not that I find the shiny to look bad, it's just that I feel the regular is better. Like, dare I mention a Fire type here, Chandelure.

My favorite? It depends on the situation. If the Pokemon's Attack is higher, it's Leaf Blade, but if Sp. Attack is higher, I will always go with Energy Ball. I know they aren't the most powerful Grass attacks, but they both do a solid amount of damage and work better for me than something like Petal Dance or Solar Beam.
    ok two things 1: Giga Drain 2: with that post my snivy is evolving (also how the whole posts to evolve thing work when i evolve one i go down to zero posts?
    No, you keep your post count, don't worry. When you have gained enough posts to evolve a Pokemon, simply let Charmed know if you want to evolve it, and she'll do so, and you can keep building on posts from what you already have.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
    Petal Dance is indeed an Overpowered move in-game particularly with the 120 power it has now. In Gen 1 it had a less impressive 70 power. In my Johto Monotype 3 of my Pokémon have Petal Dance (Meganium, Roserade, Vileplume) and suffice to say if I was a Gym Leader it would be my TM.
    Fanfiction can be fun to read. Jack may have grew up to be that old man that hangs around outside Celadon Gym it seems.

I wasn't the biggest fan of Unova as a whole, but I can't deny that it had a few good pokemon. I have never used a Lilligant (I always played Black/B2), but Ferro, Whimsi, and Serperior are 3 of said awesome pokemon. Chandelure, Galvantula, and Samurott are the others.

Shiny Serp is cool, but regular is cooler. Petal Dance is a nuke. That is all.

Honestly, Drasna is the only threat to a Kalos Monograss if you have a Ludicolo and Gogoat. Wikstrom could annoy you if you don't have an Earthquake user (Venu works too, I think), and Malva is hell without Ludicolo, but Drasna and her stupid Dragalge basically 1v4ed my team. OHKOed my EQ and Ice Beam users. Thankfully she failed to OHKO Abomasnow. who then swept.

As for my favorite Grass type move, I will have to say that there are very few that I tell myself "oh my god this is borken" when I use them. I really like Leech Seed for it's consistant dmg.
    I would love to take you up on that offer except my 3DS absolutely refuses to let me connect to internet, find out what my friend code is, or do anything else that would allow me to trade someone without actually meeting them. It sucks.

Cilan would quite possibly disagree with you there. {XD} Anyway, I have tried a Ferrothorn on X, Serperior on White, and Simisage on Black, and have two Warriors bonded to a Lilligant on Pokemon Conquest, but I've never done anything with Whimsicott except beat up my opponent's...

I prefer the original colors as well. It's not that I find the shiny to look bad, it's just that I feel the regular is better. Like, dare I mention a Fire type here, Chandelure.
    Is the wireless switch turned off? That happened to me for like two months.

What was that about Cilan? Pansage is ass, but he is adorable. See the below:

I personally prefer to use Cottonee to Whimsicott on PO, simply because healing to full health from Leech Seed every turn is so awesome.

*GASP* FIRE TYPES IN THE GRASS GARDEN? OUT WITH YE! jk, Chandy is awesome. literally one of 2 half-decent Fire types.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

I have evolved Snivy into Servine for you.Giga Drain is a great move with very welcome healing properties.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

I have never tried using Simisage although I know he can learn Acrobatics which can be a devastating move if used right. Pansage is very cute but due to the sheer number of great Grass Types has never made my team. I have never played Pokémon Conquest but Whimsicott and Lilligant are great fun to use.

As luck would have it I acquired a Shiny Chandelure. I also prefer the non-shiny variant. It is just more fitting.

Leaf Blade worked surprisingly well on Bellossom with a Swords Dance.

Considering how many of my favourite Grass-types have Chlorophyll as their Ability I have not used Solarbeam extensively... Something I should look into.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

With so many Grass Types in Y. The challenge is working out who to make my team up in. I should use Chespin line due to its unique in game typing and being my starter. Using two Starters feels like cheating somewhat so I am not sure if I will include Venusaur. Vileplume will likely get in as will Ludicolo leaving three spots open for the likes of Venusaur, Bellossom, Ferroseed, Victreebell Trevenant and Abomasnow to Contest.

Leech Seed combined with Poison Powder/Toxic can really whittle an opponents HP down quickly.

Those are some adorable Pansage Gifs. :)

Following the Celadon Gym Topic - absol!!!, Rain T and Ddrox all win a Tangela with Ddrox's Tangela having already evolved into a Tangrowth due to having best answer.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
    I have evolved Snivy into Servine for you.Giga Drain is a great move with very welcome healing properties.

I have never tried using Simisage although I know he can learn Acrobatics which can be a devastating move if used right. Pansage is very cute but due to the sheer number of great Grass Types has never made my team. I have never played Pokémon Conquest but Whimsicott and Lilligant are great fun to use.

With so many Grass Types in Y. The challenge is working out who to make my team up in. I should use Chespin line due to its unique in game typing and being my starter. Using two Starters feels like cheating somewhat so I am not sure if I will include Venusaur. Vileplume will likely get in as will Ludicolo leaving three spots open for the likes of Venusaur, Bellossom, Ferroseed, Victreebell Trevenant and Abomasnow to Contest.

Following the Celadon Gym Topic - absol!!!, Rain T and Ddrox all win a Tangela with Ddrox's Tangela having already evolved into a Tangrowth due to having best answer.
    Can I get my Snivy evolved too?

Simisage is a pure Grass type with access to a total of 1 coverage move, and not the best stats to boot. Acro is fun, but it really only covers for it's bug weakness and not a whole lot else. Also, you really should play Conquest. TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH THE POWER OF PLANTS!

You forgot Gogoat, ROSERADE, and Pumpkaboo (and Simisage, but that has been discussed). Pumpkaboo is just a worse Trevanant, so don't bother there. Gogoat on the other hand, is very useful (If all else fails, it gets Surf). And use a Roserade. Aside from those, Abomasnow is quite good for annoying birds and the like (and other Grass types) and Ferrothorn does damage with Gyro Ball and Whip/Nae Nae.

Thanks. My memories of Tangrowth are a little tainted by a TCG deck I played against all too often, which involved searching your deck for all Grass Energy, attaching them to Tangrowth LvX (Arceus 99/99), and then doing 20 damage for each one there with its lower form's attack (Call of Legends 34/95). AKA if it got Tangrowth LvX up for 2 turns you lose the game. which sucked. It also had this annoying Jumpluff (HGSS 6/123) that did like 100 damage on the second turn of the game. Also not nice.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Yes. I can get that evolved for you.

Why do I get the feeling Pansage (And the Monkeys in general) seem custom made for getting past the first Black Gym...and that's it. It's a shame as Pansage is very cute.

The trainers of Celadon Gym are not the only ones who don't welcome bugs...it's my least favourite type. Chespin rolled through Viola's Vivilian to earn the Bug Badge.

Haven't had time for Conquest yet. I may pick it up if I see it. :)

I thought I typed Roserade...It may well be my second Grass/Poison Petal Dancer with Vileplume though. Gogoat may get in if I decide to go Mega Free by omitting Venusaur, Abomasnow can deal with Dragons. Ferroseed is very useful but evolves very late and is not my favourite Grass-type. Decisions, Decisions.

Not played the TCG for a long time but in game it is very useful and gets access to Earthquake. Indeed it is Erika's Ace in her HGSS rematch team.

Last edited:
    Years
    I don't mind Pansage. All the elemental monkeys can learn some good attacks, even more through TMs, making all three not as useless as you think. It's just unfortunate that many tend to leave the monkey in the box because they are hated so much.

As for Roserade, I feel like it's mostly my Grass-type ace since I tend to use it in most games where Roselia or Budew was catchable. However, Alpha Sapphire saw me go with a Breloom, likely because it took a long time to get a Shiny Stone and that would have bothered me, plus Breloom had a nostalgic tie to me given it was part of my original Ruby team.

Gogoat is also really awesome, especially being one of the few Grass-types that can learn moves that actually counters its weaknesses, and its design is something original given we never had a goat Pokemon previously.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Spoiler:

I think one of the reasons the Monkeys are so disliked is they are forced on the player in Black/White. In my recent Y Monograss Simisage is doing alright.

He learns Seed Bomb at Level 22 which is a very welcome move to have early game. He is also quite quick. Safe to say he is exceeding expectations so far. :)

New Main Topic

The next topic concerns the two final evolution branches of the Oddish Line. Depending on the Stone used Gloom will evolve into Vileplume or Bellossom.

1. Between Vileplume and Bellossom whose design do you prefer and why?

2. Which of the two Pokemon do you think is the better for battle and why?

3. In the Kanto Games Erika's main Pokemon was Vileplume, in the Johto games it was Bellossom with Vileplume nowhere to be found in her team. In the Unova PWT it was back to Vileplume with Bellossom also present. Of the two which should be Erika's signature Pokemon?

4. In the Johto Games Dark Type Elite Four Karen has a Vileplume in her team even though it is not a Dark Type? Why do you think this is and what may it say about Vileplume?

5. Bellossom has a very feminine appearance. Do you think it should be an All Female species? (I.e. Only Female Gloom can become Bellossom)

6. Which of the two do you prefer overall?

All answers will receive a mystery prize for the Scenario Campaign.

Killua

1Between Vileplume and Bellossom whose design do you prefer and why?

Vileplume just feels more natural

2. Which of the two Pokemon do you think is the better for battle and why?

Hmm never used belossom but villeplume is great to status moves

3. In the Kanto Games Erika's main Pokemon was Vileplume, in the Johto games it was Bellossom with Vileplume nowhere to be found in her team. In the Unova PWT it was back to Vileplume with Bellossom also present. Of the two which should be Erika's signature Pokemon?

Vileplume for nostalgia and design

4. In the Johto Games Dark Type Elite Four Karen has a Vileplume in her team even though it is not a Dark Type? Why do you think this is and what may it say about Vileplume?

I dont know maybe for variation?

5. Bellossom has a very feminine appearance. Do you think it should be an All Female species? (I.e. Only Female Gloom can become Bellossom)

Hmm it would make sense.

6. Which of the two do you prefer overall?
    Vileplume

Back