• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    There could be I have Proof

POKEMON HAS RESERVED 2 NAMES FOR GAMES DUSK SLIVER and DAWN GOLD
    This rumour has been known for a while now, and realistically, it doesn't really mean much even if it is true. Nintendo and other such companies routinely copyright various general names - standard protocol - doesn't mean they will ever be used. Plus, doesn't mean that a non-copyrighted-name won't be used either - for instance, the domain name for Pokemon Platinum had been taken and all, yet they went with than instead of Opal which had been the expected one.

*recalls people being so certain about Opal being the name, and grins*

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    And thats relevant how? Please guys if your new to thread look up what we have already and dont throw at us useless crap like copyrighted names and such. Its getting pretty annoying.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    I really want a G/S/C remake, it was my favourite generation and to see it with new graphics and events would be really, really good 8D

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Hey guys, a little bird told me there's gonna be a G/S remake tomorrow.

Seriously though, I'm banking on a G/S remake to happen during the 5th generation.
    By that time, the GBA/GC games will be so outdated, and most likely out of production, that Nintendo and Gamefreak can no longer use it as their lovechild method for people to get older pokemon.

But that gives us the problem that they're gonna tell us to trade with the older players from D/P/P for older pokemon. Oh no!

remake for posterity
    go go go

and on a side note, Johto was probably the most underdeveloped region in all of pokemon due to the limitations of the GBC with the inclusion of kanto. they had to be butt buddies with kanto and share some stuff because of that.

it deserves an extra dose of awesome! 8D

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Seriously though, I'm banking on a G/S remake to happen during the 5th generation.
    By that time, the GBA/GC games will be so outdated, and most likely out of production, that Nintendo and Gamefreak can no longer use it as their lovechild method for people to get older pokemon.
    One could argue that the GC games are already outdated though (the internal batteries of most are well and truely dead, and 10 years is a long time =P), and actually, now more GBA games hvae been made for a while now as well. They no longer make money from those games. Doesn't mean it'd happen this gen necessarily though - could happen the next one as well (or not at all -_-). But does mean it possibly could. But we'll see.
    Hey guys, a little bird told me there's gonna be a G/S remake tomorrow.
    Oh my god - a talking bird! =P

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hello friends, I found a petition page which has an empty petition abouta G/S Remake.

Sign this petition!
    Here
    Gold Silver Remake!
    Also share it with your friends!
    PLEASE!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Of course it is go and buy it! No seriously its hack and some chinese dudes pirated it. I hate them cause they give hackers bad names. IS that even possible? I mean the way I said it.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    There could be I have Proof

POKEMON HAS RESERVED 2 NAMES FOR GAMES DAWN SLIVER and DUSK GOLD

That's only a popular internet rumor for one ,and there's no solid proof that Gamefreak is calling those remakes those titles yet anyways because Nintendo has copyrighted tons of titles before ,like Topaz ,Tourmaline, White Gold ,and Amethyst . The titles are probably going to be something along the lines of Melted Gold and Corroded Silver due to Ho-Oh being like a fire/flying Pokemon and for Lugia being a water Pokemon. The rumored names would also fit due to Ho-oh being on the Tin Tower and Lugia being on the Brass Tower,because both respectively symbolize the death and birth of Pokemon.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    because both respectively symbolize the death and birth of Pokemon.

Wait, I knew Ho-oh symbolize the birth of pokemon, but I didn't knew Lugia symbolized either of them too. o.o'

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Wait, I knew Ho-oh symbolize the birth of pokemon, but I didn't knew Lugia symbolized either of them too. o.o'

Not the pokemon, but the towers that they rest at.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back