• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Ah a new Pokemon Sunday a new Junichi Announcement! Now now put down those pitchforks I am not here to hype. I am here to guess what he is to announce. Seeing as this is 4 days after CoroCoro is released new news is very possible. Just what though is my question. My answer? I am guessing he will say something about the Pichus if not the NEP the PCP or even both and mention that it will be in a game. Now what game though is obvious. Do you think he will lay down a hint or no? I sure as hell do as nothing else is unkown that could be possible to announce.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Judging by last time's announcement being merely stuff we already know...hmm. Well, there IS the new Mystery Dungeon game for Japan coming out, so that's quite a likely bet, IMO. Hoping for hints is less likely - and heck, we have enough hints as it is - another ain't going to do anything but make us hope all the more. If that's possible. =P

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    You lost it eh bobandbill? This is Junichi Masuda the man behind all the pokemon games we have BESIDES platinum. He was not working on that one suspiciously. And yes last time had stuff we already knew but last time was the same day as corocoro coming out so he would not you know repear known news. You know how small the number is of people without internet or kids without corocoro? Very.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    You lost it eh bobandbill?
    ...eh? *confused*
    And yes last time had stuff we already knew but last time was the same day as corocoro coming out so he would not you know repear known news. You know how small the number is of people without internet or kids without corocoro? Very.
    Doesn't mean he's going to talk about something we don't know about though. *points to 'new' info on Arceus last time they said there would be an announcement* Could always be new news on MD as well - not everything is known about that, of course.

And actually - I know a good number of people who don't have Coro Coro (I've never even seen that in Australia, funnily enough...wonder why... =P), and don't follow every single minor thing that happens to Pokemon via the internet as well. Many who would however be interesting in Pokemon games or even a GS remake. Methinks your thoughts on how small it is might be a tad misguided. =/

At any rate, I'm not really that excited about this new unknown announcement on something or rather. =/

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I am. And you do know that MD is owned by chunsoft right? Junichi has no connection to it! Anyway we will just wait and see. DO NOT HYPE AS MY ASS IS ON THE LINE.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    This is Junichi Masuda the man behind all the pokemon games we have BESIDES platinum.
    And you do know that MD is owned by chunsoft right? Junichi has no connection to it!
    MD is one of the Pokemon games we have but. ;) (And what if he promotes it anyway, or someone else besides him does? Is a possibility...).

But at any rate: meh. As I said, no point jumping up and down, trying to guess something we don't know. (And probably won't be that exciting anyway). -_-

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I am. And you do know that MD is owned by chunsoft right? Junichi has no connection to it! Anyway we will just wait and see. DO NOT HYPE AS MY ASS IS ON THE LINE.

I dont think I am going to put the pitchfork down on you, Im watching you carefully. Anyway I think that it may just be news about the new MD games. The dont know that we really dont give a damn and Im sure many people have not heard of them. If that guy was not working on Platinum, maybe he was working on MD(unfortunately). I think before anyone ever officially reveals anything about GSDS then there will be an advent of a leak first.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well no cause MD is coming out now and they do not want to mix it with that and Junichi working with chunsoft on a spinoff game? COME ON that just sounds stupid typing that. Anyway yeah no hype nothing to expect but you never know.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    Not the pokemon, but the towers that they rest at.

Thanks for emphasizing what I meant. Ho-Oh is at the tin tower , which is where Pokemon finally rest and Lugia,who was at the Brass tower, was reputed to be the birthplace of Pokemon. Hence the titles Dusk Gold and Dawn Silver make sense for the remakes because the dusk symbolizes the ending of life and the dawn represents the beginning of life in human cultures around the world; look at Stonehenge and the lesser known Woodhenge , the first was for funerary purposes like the Tin Tower and the latter for birth like the Brass Tower.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    A G/S Remake?

idk. i won't believe till i hear it from nintendo themselves

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Fake!

That came from that site when they all just make box art for games. I just saw that a few weeks ago. Its also not consistent, the Silver on uses he Lugia art from the move 2000 and the Gold one uses Ho oh's old art. They would both get updated art. Also, we always see the boxes in Japanese before we ever see them in English.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Fake!

That came from that site when they all just make box art for games. I just saw that a few weeks ago. Its also not consistent, the Silver on uses he Lugia art from the move 2000 and the Gold one uses Ho oh's old art. They would both get updated art. Also, we always see the boxes in Japanese before we ever see them in English.

This. Quite fake for those reasons. Also, they don't tend to release the box art and all before any announcement of the games themselves either. =/

But what is this - two fake box art made so recently? Some people had similar ideas around April Fools... -_-

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ah a new Pokemon Sunday a new Junichi Announcement! Now now put down those pitchforks I am not here to hype. I am here to guess what he is to announce. Seeing as this is 4 days after CoroCoro is released new news is very possible. Just what though is my question. My answer? I am guessing he will say something about the Pichus if not the NEP the PCP or even both and mention that it will be in a game. Now what game though is obvious. Do you think he will lay down a hint or no? I sure as hell do as nothing else is unkown that could be possible to announce.

So is this supposed to be today? if so Im quite curious since the MD game has already released so no reason to dwell on such a dull concept.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    It aired already. Right now its like 6:00PM there. Nothing special. The idiot didn't even clear up why to keep the everstone on your pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    This. Quite fake for those reasons. Also, they don't tend to release the box art and all before any announcement of the games themselves either. =/

But what is this - two fake box art made so recently? Some people had similar ideas around April Fools... -_-

I was about to create a fake CoroCoro magazine article with screenshots I forged myself, along with some fake box art.

PokéToast

Want Some Toast?
    Years
    I would die for a Gold/Silver remake!
    But I think they should go for a Crystal remake, so that all the Pokémon are included, etc.

However, this was probably already said, but those who want a G/S/C remake, you could always just use: Shiny Gold.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    But I think they should go for a Crystal remake, so that all the Pokémon are included, etc.

However, this was probably already said, but those who want a G/S/C remake, you could always just use: Shiny Gold.

Thats just a hack, we want an actual remake made by Nintendo

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021

Also, why would we settle for inferior graphics and leave out 100+ Pokemon? Also, Shiny Gold is incredibly glitchy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back