• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen A G/S Remake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
    What would the graphics be like in a G/S/C Remake?

Whaha! Let's just wish GameFreak will make an official one, but i doubt it... :)

P.S. = Travel with Jimmy and Marina! :)

Support Pokemon Times! :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    just download pokemon shiny gold by zel simple as that :)

ugh, and I reply once again with this >.>

Thats just a hack, we want an actual remake made by Nintendo
    Also, why would we settle for inferior graphics and leave out 100+ Pokemon? Also, Shiny Gold is incredibly glitchy.
    We want one made by pro game developers, not just experienced hackers

Besides who wants to play any official Pokemon game on the computer >>

pokefan345

モードストリート? ??スター
    Years
    funny, it's OBVIOUS that they'll make a remake. Everyone's been whining about this for a long time. how about we go start asking Nintendo for Ruby/Sapphire remakes and Diamond/Pearl remakes already! *just being sarcastic*

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    i was just going to post that video. i dont think that its real because a person tranlated it and it said that they you could explore the orange islands too. but i dont think thats possible for 1. there would be 20 badges then. and 2.i dont think thats possible theres to much there it wouldnt fit on the game.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Someone posted the link to that same video a week or two ago, actually - we disproved it a few pages back due to many reasons. =)

Times like these I feel the first post could have some updating done to it if the user there is still active and willing - general info on false remake stuff, what we do know that allude to the possibility of remakes happening and so forth, so people know beforehand when coming here (IF they check the first post, that is...). Heck, a few on youtube got fooled...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yeah I'm wondering if we can allow a special permission where we can have some type of mega list on the first post with references hints theories and fakes. I am off to get in contact with the moderator of this area to see what we can do.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yeah because the creator had not been on since December 14th.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Simpler idea is to make a new thread - after all, this one is getting cluttered. =/ Then whoever makes it will just have to update it every so often (so mods don't have to worry about it then - would just have to close this one) - I'm willing to do that; am used to that kind of thing.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    Yeah I'm wondering if we can allow a special permission where we can have some type of mega list on the first post with references hints theories and fakes. I am off to get in contact with the moderator of this area to see what we can do.
    There's a good article on Bulbapedia. You could add to that and then link to it here. That way the info isn't limited to people only on PC.

BTW, there's a huge hardcore discussion on this topic at the Bulbagarden forums. Oh my god. >_<

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    You should see serebiiforums. Its a slaughter house. NEP means future game! No it doesn't! Yes it does! You're stupid! No you are!
    I'm staying out of there for the time being as well me and Kein are th only ones who reallydo think it would come along in a gs remake so yeah. But my honest opinion? Its possible and should happen as the most logical step.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    well those one box arts that were posted up like 7 posts. they look cool but the information given doesnt seem possible.

Master_Z

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Shiny Gold isn't even a remake. A GS remake does not exist. Hope that Nintendo will release one for DSi is all I have to say.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back