• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My knees like to act up when the weather changes drastically. The weeks when my area is switching between summer and winter (I'd call it autumn but it's barely a season at this point when it's 23 degrees one day and 4 degrees the next) are awful because my knees are just angry about the pressure of the cold fronts or whatever lmao.

I don't even remember the injury that caused this and never notice it except for this time of year rip.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeahhhhhh. I know I messed up my knees and wrists in a skiing accident, so everything else just makes an already happening thing just a bit worse :(

• My knees like to act up when the weather changes drastically. The weeks when my area is switching between summer and winter (I'd call it autumn but it's barely a season at this point when it's 23 degrees one day and 4 degrees the next) are awful because my knees are just angry about the pressure of the cold fronts or whatever lmao.

I don't even remember the injury that caused this and never notice it except for this time of year rip.
    Ahhh aging. The cold breath of the grim reaper upon our necks.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I wouldn't mind having a little chat with Death. He seems to be an honest guy, at least according to the Discworld novels. Definitely a better way to spend my time than dealing with insomnia+full time job. ^^"

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I wouldn't mind having a little chat with Death. He seems to be an honest guy, at least according to the Discworld novels. Definitely a better way to spend my time than dealing with insomnia+full time job. ^^"
    I just wanna have a word with life's manager, I demand an exchange or a manufacturer warranty claim. I think my body is defective and I want another one.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm just looking forward to the holidays being over. It's the busiest time of the year for me at work and I've had so much going on that I desperately need a break @_@

Years
    I'm just looking forward to the holidays being over. It's the busiest time of the year for me at work and I've had so much going on that I desperately need a break @_@
    I worked in retail for 3-4 years, and yeah the store I worked at was busy all December long. It was insaneeee. Not fun at all.

Years
    I have a feeling that this will be a good Christmas for me. I'm going to my dad's house on the 22nd who lives across the country (yes, i'm taking a plane), and according to him, it'll be a really casual time.
    I like casual.

Years
    I have a feeling that this will be a good Christmas for me. I'm going to my dad's house on the 22nd who lives across the country (yes, i'm taking a plane), and according to him, it'll be a really casual time.
    I like casual.
    I have been feeling bleh this year for Christmas, but am glad it sounds like it'll be good for you!

Years
    I have esophagitis from radiation to my chest, I have to take a numbing mouthwash before I eat. Annoying, but the pain is UNREAL otherwise.

Back