• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Years
    Merry Christmas everybody.

I am not at 100% yet, but I missed this place badly and couldn't not come by and say hello for the holiday. I wanted to wish my pc family a very happy day. I am late giving my congratulations, but I also just love seeing the place transformed via xenforo, what a wonderful job the admins have done. Thanking all of the wonderful friends I have here who have sent kind get well soon messages to me! T_T I love you, y'all have meant the world to me. Opening up these milotic fins for a big bear hug <3

Years
    Hey all. I know I missed Christmas on the PC. I am currently vacationing at my dad's house at Pacific Standard Time (rather not say where I am). Christmas was overrated this year. I put myself to all this hype for...Idk. Don't get me wrong, it was fun. Good food, good company. We also went to an arcade where I won a mini-Charmander plush. He's a little gremlin because the material he is made of is weird. So far for Christmas I got $20 cash and a $10 Starbucks gift card. Dad said I will pick out the rest of my presents this week but it's weird. Ever since my $40 money scandal back in August, I've been buying my own gifts so i'll probably ask for a pair of Skecthers shoes as per tradition with Dad.

Anyway, I found a loophole in my VC Pokemon Crystal game while on the plane (no I did NOT hack it), and I finally beat the Elite 4, the Kanto Badges, and Red. Crystal is just like Gold/Silver so I feel a little let-down. Johto NOT for life. Now I feel like restarting Omega Ruby and idk why. I'll probably do that on the plane ride back to Eastern Standard Time on January 1st. Also, my 2DS is acting a little wacky since the plane. The cursor moves on it's own on the menu screen sometimes, and when I play a VC game it will sometimes ask if I want to reset it. Otherwise, it's fine. I'm pretty sure I DON'T need a replacement. It's more of an annoyance than anything.

I hope everyone is having a good Christmas week. I hope everyone will have a good 2024. I hope I do too. The year may be "over" but i'm quite frightened of the concept of a new year and idk why.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Anyway, I found a loophole in my VC Pokemon Crystal game while on the plane (no I did NOT hack it), and I finally beat the Elite 4, the Kanto Badges, and Red. Crystal is just like Gold/Silver so I feel a little let-down.
    what sort of loophole exactly?

Years
    what sort of loophole exactly?

Well, I had a Golduck *pokes current username* just sitting in my PC box. Trained him to level 43, beat the 8th Johto gym leader (that's where I was stuck) and just kept using him. My other Pokemon that were the on the original Crystal team were stupidly put in Pokemon home and I miss them, but this Golduck rained supreme.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    In the earlier generations beating the entire game with just one Pokemon was apparently very common (I know I did that a lot back then). And even nowadays there are a lot of people on Youtube who just make videos about beating those games with only a single Pokemon.

Years
    I'm guilty of doing that at a young age. I know I did it when Pokemon first came out when I was 12 in the 1st generation games. I know one time, I just caught the 1st six Pokemon I saw and just trained them up to an insane level.

I caught a cold while being here in Pacific Standard Time. Praying i'm well enough to go home by Monday when I take the plane back to Eastern Standard Time. I have a meeting January 3rd that I do NOT want to miss. Also, I miss my friends, and day-hab (Strange isn't it).

Speaking of day-hab, there's apparently a new rule in my group home that was made earlier this year. I can't go to performances unless there is two staff in the house. Something about they can't over-staff or it goes over the agency budget? So I may have to drop out/change some activitites I do there. It kills me that I may have to drop out of dance, but looking back on it, it may not be a big deal for me personally. I also may have to change my instrument in the drum corps. I might switch from tenor drum to vibraphone so I can go on less performances idk. I don't care, I just.....don't. It's amazing what a little vacation can do to the big picture (even if I did get sick here).

I got two more "Christmas presents." I got Skechers Shoes (red slip-ins with fake laces and a bling heart on the side) and a red hoodie that is being shipped to my Eastern Standard Time House. I might get a third present (a new backpack) but idk if i'm going to get it or follow through with getting one.

How's everyone? We're almost at 2024 and i'm....terrified for lack of better words.

Years
    Legit sick. Decided to go back to the user "Venonat in Space" Have to stay in Pacific Standard Time now until Thursday because of the virus I am healing from. It's upsetting because now I have to video chat at my meeting on the 3rd. *sigh* I decided to be alone for the next 2 hours and 40ish minutes and try to treasure the rest of 2023 the best I could. 2023 wasn't a great year, but a blank slate always intimidates me. So much pressure to do right. Listening to "My December" by Linkin Park. Goodbye to Christmas.

Years
    Merry Christmas everybody.

I am not at 100% yet, but I missed this place badly and couldn't not come by and say hello for the holiday. I wanted to wish my pc family a very happy day. I am late giving my congratulations, but I also just love seeing the place transformed via xenforo, what a wonderful job the admins have done. Thanking all of the wonderful friends I have here who have sent kind get well soon messages to me! T_T I love you, y'all have meant the world to me. Opening up these milotic fins for a big bear hug <3

Oh my gosh Sam, I have just remembered your previous post 😱

I'm sorry you've been so ill, and I wish I could give you a proper real big hug right now. I hope 2024 blesses you with all the prosperity, health, and happiness you deserve my friend ❤️

I don't look forward to anything. I tried once and it turned out I still have cancer.

May 2024 be the year you finally beat it once and for all 💕

Legit sick. Decided to go back to the user "Venonat in Space" Have to stay in Pacific Standard Time now until Thursday because of the virus I am healing from. It's upsetting because now I have to video chat at my meeting on the 3rd. *sigh* I decided to be alone for the next 2 hours and 40ish minutes and try to treasure the rest of 2023 the best I could. 2023 wasn't a great year, but a blank slate always intimidates me. So much pressure to do right. Listening to "My December" by Linkin Park. Goodbye to Christmas.

Try to look forward in times like this, I'm sure 2024 will be your best year yet ;)

2023 was the first Christmas into New Year in a long time that I wasn't around properly to wish you all happy holidays on the actual days. Sorry fam! I hope you all had a great time celebrating 😊

Charcadet121

Emotional Warrior of Justice
    Days
    Hi everyone. I may be a new-ish member here (Only a week on the site), but as far as I can see, I have already captured the hearts of many of you guys on the server~😆. I mean, I totally get it. My childlike innocence combined with my instinct to insert myself into every single aspect of the site probably has touched your hearts. But, I have to say that the feeling is mutual. Alex, for starters, is a really cool guy, with his ability to ground me when needed, yet allowing me to still reach for the stars when I dream of bigger things. And FCG, with her kindness, makes me feel like I am included in many ways on the site. ReKoil, with his silly remarks that although at times do enrage me, it's not like it's actual hate. And who could forget Lavender, with his bubbly personality on games and his way of expressing himself. Even Devalue, a more grounded individual, is still light-hearted when he needs to be. There are so many more brilliant members of the site that I can't mention in just one post, so don't be worried if I didn't mention you; I just mentioned the most memorable members that I met on the site that influenced this past week online the most for me. To put it simply, I have to say thank you to everyone on the site for the welcoming community, as I don't think I have ever met a community as welcoming and as diverse as you.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Went back 3 hours after visiting family for Xmas. Didn't throw me off too much this time, although doing it during non-work times certainly helped.

Got a trip next month that'll take me another 6 hours off, that one I fear may hit me with the jetlag though.

Back