• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey Of Two Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    " Something is going on outside...wait hear, itll be safe."

Elm leaves the lab to join his assistant outside. He leaves the three pokeballs there still before them, lined in a row.

(((Im off for the night/day...remember the line up. And dont rig it.)))

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "Prof." He leaves. "Hmm" Looks at the Pokeballs. "He might need help." She grabs the Pokeball on the right and runs out after him.

OOC: Hey April choose the Pokeball in the center.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    OOC: Okay but if I pick wrong it's your fault XD

"Ill take this one", April said, reaching for the one in the middle. April was confident with her choice, but still coudn't help but feel queesy at the same time.

"Wait up Alana!" April called after her, as she rushed outside.

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    (((no fair, I said not to rig it..bloody women...random shuffle time....I had Prof.Rain select the slots out of a hat...)))

The assistant and Elm are standing still before the spy. He sees the girls as they come up, eyeing their balls he knows instantly what pokemon they selected.

" I see you chose the Chikorita," he says to and Allana, " And a Vulpix." he says to April.

Turning from them he looks back to the trespasser.

Years
    Prof. Rain looks upon the situation going on outside and walks out to get a better view and help if the need arises.

((OOC: P.S. William and myself are good friends and he came over and had me help with the selection as he stated earlier...))

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: I thought you told me Lunatone was in the middle. You know in your PM.

"Who are these guys Prof.?"

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    (((Ok Paige, you are in the lab w/ the last ball, the others are outside. Alana check you PMs)))

" I do not know who he is..." P. Elm states. The assisatant is trying to get rid of the man but is doing horribly.

((Dragon_Master is the guy that Elm is refering too...Im not sure if any picked that up....))

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    "That was a long walk, huh, Flareon?" Flareon nodded. Silver smiled and remembered the time he got his Eevee.

Flashback
    "Mom, can I have a cookie?" "Not now. You'll spoil your dinner!"
    End Flashback

Wrong memory, Silver though as he shuddered at his childhood. "Well, we're here! Now, let's attend this meeting! Just in case..." Silver let his Torkoal out for protection and went in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back