• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey Of Two Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    OOC: T.W North, we still havn't figured out which gymleader will be first or second. Qemboy, you can be a part of this rp any time. paige pelletier is a gym leader but that doesn't mean that she had to wait until we were at her gym. Same goes for you.

T.W North

Swordsman
    Years
    OOC: No, I didnt mean that. I meant the fact someone said(I think it was Alana) that she was the local gym leader. And I wont join yet because you've got too many gym leaders wandering around the place...can I set the scene of the town with my gym in?

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    "ARRRRGHHHH.... I CAN'T STAY HERE ANY LONGER. :P I'M GETTING SICK AND TIRED..." Said Vincent.
    "I think I should train my pokemon.... They prove useful..."...
    He sent out Swablu.
    "SWABLU,WING ATTACK!"
    Swablu used all it's might into it's wing attack that it knocked a tree down.
    "Those fools will never beat me..." Said Vincent very happy.

He didn't even hear another response...
    "WHAT? WHY AREN'T THEY SAYING ANYTHING I'M TRYING TO LISTEN HOW COME I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING???" Said Vincent very angry.
    "This thing must be broken or damaged.. I will repair it immedietly." He said with honour.

Qemboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2004
    link was un packing well his dratini was scweezing some apple juise

I gess squirtle could try and come out of its ball and help

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: Paige the last Pokemon is a Lunatone, and April Im trying to talk to William about you Pokemon. I'll have it settled soon. OK everyone, we're getting confused so I'm gannoa make a list of Gym leaders, profs., ect.

Alana looked at her Pokeball. They need some help, well here goes nothing, "Pokeball go!!!" There was a flash of light and out came a Chikorita. "Chika"

Alana

Years
    OOC: Alright heres the list;

Paige(Paige)=GL local
    Pokemmon: Pichu and Dragonite

Qemboy(Link)=GL 2nd
    Pokemon: Squirtle,Dratini, and Vaporeon

We need a third. The others are too strong.

1313666(Silver)=GL 4th
    Pokemon: Flareon, Torkoal, Charizard, Typhlosion, Houndoom, and Gyarados

espeon and umbreon(Solar)=GL 5th
    Pokemon: Salmence, Flygon, Espeon, Gardevoir, Sceptile, and Baltoy

Prof. Rain(Prof. N. Rain=Prof.
    Pokemon: Castform, Ralts & Wooper

Dragon Master(Vincent)=Villian Team Dragons
    Pokemon: Dratini,Horsea, and Swablu.

Charizard ma(Mike)=Trainer experienced
    charizard, lapras, and manectric

Last edited:

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    OOC: Finnaly it's all settled out, whenever someone new comes well just put them in that list. Should we maybe edit it to the first post so people who are looking at the rp will know where it is?

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    (((Ok..pause rewind edit...Paige it is niether a Cyndiquil or Lunatone it is a Maril...Dragon Master if you didnt catch they are outside looking at you with your swablo but Ill change that....Alana and April continue play and your request will be fulfilled shortly....and play)))

Ok, Elm seeing that this does needs to be put to an end quickly rans back into the lab before returning with two more assistants. They seemed quite seasoned as if they have had more work in the field than a lab.

They throw out a pokeball each, one releasing a castform, the other a lunatone.

Giving commands and showing great skill of knowledge of move sets they quickly get the tresspasser to flee. They did no harm to him or his pokemon but showed that if he continued to cause trouble than there would only be trouble for him.

The listener who has been training his swablo sees a fan running past him with a face plastered white as if he has seen unimaginable horror. " I wont come back again, I wont come back!!!" he runs off crying. The direction he came from was the lab. That was probly why nothing was being heard.

Looking at the two assistants he smiles and nods his head. They nod in turn recalling the Lunatone and Castform than hand the pokeballs over to Elm. Than having them take their leaves Elm turns his direction to April and Alana.

" Here, take these as well. They are already well trained and should not give you any trouble. Though make sure you earn their respect and show it inturn. I wont you to report back on how they grow for me, there is only so much one can do in a lab."

He hands the ball with Lunatone to April and the Castform to Alana. He then looks to P. Rain before continuing.

" This here is an old partner of mine, Professor Nereus Rain. He too reasearches into the beings and origins of pokemon. I would like if he would accompany you for a while as well. You see he is writting a paper and needs to gather data. However myself and the other professors are unable to give him such data, for it needs to be aquired first hand."

Looking to and from the girls and P Rain, Elm waits for their responce.

Alana

Years
    Alana takes the pokeball and looks at it for a minute. Then she smiles and puts it away with Chikoritas but does not call her first Pokemon back. "Thanks Prof." She turns to Prof. Rain. "Hi I'm Alana, I guess you already know that. So what do you study?"

Qemboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2004
    Link:Squirtle why dont you wash all of these dishs well i unpack

Last edited:
    Years
    "Actually i am interested in pokemon evolution and their connection to their trainer, I have heard some amazing stories and wanted to know more". He turns to P.Elm and shakes his hand." thank you for your help...I will keep an eye on them and keep you updated...by the way...i think it would be unfair of me to ride around on my moped on this journy...could you hold onto it for me for a while??"

Alana

Years
    OOC: Thats fine with me. Our characters will get stronger too.

"Pokemon evolution huh." Turns to April, "So what do ya think of your new Pokemon. I like mine just fine."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back