• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey Of Two Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    "Me too", April said.

"Figuring I didn't let my pokemon out yet, lets see this vulpix", April threw her pokeball and with a flash of light a tiny little fox pokemon tripped out.

"Vulpix's are known for their tails right?" April looked at the proffesor. The vulpix seemed only to have one tail.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana looked at the Vulpix too. "Thats just a little baby. You can tell because it only has one tail. Look"
    A Journey Of Two Friends

Years
    P.Rain turns and looks at aprils pokemon..."may i??" P.Rain pulls out some pokemon food and gets vulpix closer and starts inspecting it " it would appear to be a premature pokemon...I can't wait to see this little guy evolve!!"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "What do ya mean Prof.? Whats so specail about this little guy?" Moves closer to get a better look at the Vulpix.

T.W North

Swordsman
    Years
    *cough cough* How does the first gym leader have a dragonite???

Ill be the 6th gym leader as well...and I have to note that all gym leaders pokemon MUST carry on some pattern.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    OOC: Are u out of the Lab? This is getting fun...
    "Sooo.... There just choosing their pokemon..... I'll just see which one's they'll choose...." Vincent said as he looked through the window.
    He saw 2 girls and a old man.
    "Hmmmm.... this will be a piece of cake. Once I win they're pokemon will be mine! AHAHAHAH Yummmmm!!!" Vincent said as he took a peice of cake from his backpack.

Qemboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2004
    Link:hey Squrtle Dratini Vapotyon lets go out to the gym to train

T.W North

Swordsman
    Years
    No offense to the people here but...your all shockingly bad writers. Its the simple truth, and Im sorry if I offended you(which Im probably sure I did, cos the words were pretty harsh.). You all need proper grammer!!!

Qemboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2004
    Link gets to the gym

Link:what do u mean the the gym leader quite
    Gym Assistaint:well aperently he has and we need a new one would you like to be the gym leader here
    Link:of course i would

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    ((( Dragon Master, yes they are out of the lab and have been. They also already have their pokemon. And there are two pros not just one, Elm and some other named Rain.)))

" Well, actually he was the runt of his litter. And he was born with that one tail, though all of the other pups where quite healthy and where the average vulpix."

Elm stated looking down at the vulpix than to the two trainers.

" But despite his un usualy form I assure you this little tike is a great pokemon. However now that my part is down I shall leave you to Prof. Rain."

With that cue Elm left to go back into the lab, leaving the girls with P. Rain.

T.W North

Swordsman
    Years
    Oh, sorry. I didnt know that, but it was just getting on my nerves and I know some people just dont use proper grammer because they cant be bothered.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back