• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Life Time on the Run [PG - 14]

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years

• Fiona Laymen had been in the cafeteria, cleaning up after some of the other kids, due to the Rockets request of course. She looked around at the other kids. She knew everyone of them, at least, she'd been in the company of each of them at one point or another. It was hard not to know people you've been with for twelve years.

She noticed as some of the kids came in, it wasn't her break yet, she still had another hour, so she just continued with her chores. She glanced out of the corner of her eye, noticing one of the other kids sitting down, holding his nose. Of course, she knew him, Kyle.

She would have said something, make sure he was okay, but she didn't really get the chance. Something exploded, and she squealed. She opened her eyes and saw a huge hole leading to the outside. She saw a few kids run out, maybe three or so. She looked over when she noticed Kyle getting up and running out of the building.

She didn't particularly know what to do, she was just sitting there, contemplating her actions. She wasn't quite sure who it was, but someone had said something to her, something about her running away. She didn't look up in time to see who it was, but she stood to her feet, dusting herself off.

All the grunts were chasing after the kids, obviously they were trying to run away. Maybe I should as well. She looked around, no one was watching her. None of the Rockets would ever think she would run, she was one of their favorites, after all. She double-checked to make sure no one would actually notice her, then started walking towards the hole.

She stopped at it, looking about, the cafeteria was empty, the grunts already sent out to look for the five kids that escaped, and the other kids had gone to who knows where. So, carefully, she stepped out of the building, looking around, and didn't really see anyone, so she headed for the forest. That's where she figured everybody went, at least, that's where she saw them go. Maybe she could find one of the others, make sure they were okay.

I need to make sure those grunts don't catch me. She told herself this as she passed some of the trees. She heard footsteps, running ones, but she couldn't be sure if it was a grunt or a kid, so she pushed herself behind the tree, making sure she couldn't be seen.

After being sure that no one was in her general area, she started walking again, pushing her hair behind her ear, looking around constantly. She wasn't paranoid, just curious. She wanted to know who all escaped. Out of everyone, only so many of them had left, and the others must have stayed behind. She thought about all of the kids she'd met while with the Rockets, and tried to figure out who she thought would run, and who she thought wouldn't.

I hope I run into somebody, and I wonder what caused that explosion. she thought to herself, walking along.

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
  • Luke was toying with his pokeball in the cafeteria. He didn't have the appetite to eat today, and he didn't know why. He examined the device that kept his favourite pokemon the hundreth time, but he was still curious - he's fond of pokeballs. How could a ball this small, keep a gigantic pokemon, taller and bigger than a truck? It remained a mystery.

He tried 'hacking' the ball before. He tried dismantling it, but it looked like a normal container from the inside. He wanted to open it up, but his favourite Skarmory was inside so he didn't.

Just then it happened. A wall in the cafeteria was blasted into bits, and other kids started to run for their lives. This was a perfect opportunity to run, but Luke just sat there. Running? Team Rocket was a home to him, after all these years. He couldn't just run like that.

He watched as the TR grunts pulled the kids back into the building, but he also watched as a few kids, about five? Six? Escaped the building without nobody noticing.

"Why would they even do that?" Luke told himself then looked at his Skarmory, still in the pokeball, "We're having a great time here, right? We're the elites."

The ball shook in agreement and Luke smiled.

mathewsggm

super saiyan
    Years
    • Age 26
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    Name -Gohan
    Gender -male
    Age-13
    Personality -Gohan was always angry but looked at calm
    Apperiance -http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/i...Teen_Gohan.jpg
    i dont know how to post an image use this link
    History -Gohan was born in pallet town and was taken when he was two he hated team rocket all his life he wanted to escape as soon as he was 11 when the explosion happend nows his chance.
    Pokemon -charmander
    Escapee or Capturer -escapee

hyperblast81

Thou who art Baylife
    Years
  • Let's try this

"About time I get to eat, it's been a heck of a day." Louis was thinking to himself as he sat down for lunch.

He takes a few quick glances around the room and down at his single pokeball.

"Oh wow, paranoia stings deep, don't it?" He continues to ponder whilst daydreaming until a single noise shattered his thoughts.

*BOOM*

"Oh god, what is that?" He exclaims aloud at the same moment that he spots the gaping hole in the wall.

His face suddenly bursts out in a wicked grin as he spots the 5 or 6 people who were running away. He knows that if he manages to catch those fools, he can be glorified as a hero of the organization that had housed him since a young age.

He let's his Absol out of it's pokeball.

"Hey buddy, this is gonna be fun, whenever it happens."

Absol nods seriously, as though it understood everything he had said.

"Soon, friend, extremely soon. Those fools won't know what hit 'em."

Years
  • Luphen and his Bulbasaur was laying on his hammock, outside the Team Rocket base, thinking as the hammock swung. "Man, Bulbasaur it would sure be nice to leave here, one day. You know? Just have an adventure with just me and you and some more pokemon we catch. Wouldn't that be nice?" He said as he stared into the sky.

"Saur!" Bulbasaur replied in agreement.

"Yeah, that would be coo...."

BOOM!!!!!

Luphen and Bulbasaur shot up just in time to see a giant hole blown in the headquarters wall.

"Well, I guess that our answer, Bulbasaur!" Luphen said excited. "Let's go." Then he and Bulbasaur ran deeper into the forest.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    Name -Song
    Gender -F
    Age (12-16) -15
    Personality -shy
    Apperiance -White hair, blue eyes, small.
    History (Where you where born(Kanto/Johto only), experiances in the camp) -Born in Kanto
    Pokemon -Vulpix
    Escapee or Capturer -Escapee

Song was swiftly grooming her only pokemom, vulpix, when she heard it. A loud explosion. Song looked down at her 4 year friend and she looked at her.

"Should we go and see what that was vulpix?" vulpix's only reply was a swift nod of her head. Picking up her friend, song ran twards where she had hurd the explosion, seeing the gaping hole in the side og the bilding, she hesatated. 'should I go? If I do I might get caught.' Song looked down at vulpix, and she nodded. Song ran fowred and out of the hole.

Song was swiftly grooming her only pokemom, vulpix, when she heard it. A loud explosion. Song looked down at her 4 year friend and she looked at her.

"Should we go and see what that was vulpix?" vulpix's only reply was a swift nod of her head. Picking up her friend, song ran twards where she had hurd the explosion, seeing the gaping hole in the side og the bilding, she hesatated. 'should I go? If I do I might get caught.' Song looked down at vulpix, and she nodded. Song ran fowred and out of the hole.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Luke sat there and yawned. Some of them did escape, but most of them weren't lucky, and some of them took a beating.

"Hey, Luke." A rocket grunt poked him from behind and Luke turned, "I guess I have a new job for ya. Capture the escapees."

"Me?" Luke's eyes widened, surprised, "I'm just a trainee. You can do that."

"Look," The grunt said, impatiently, "I can't do this ok? They're gonna beat the **** outta me, they're all elites, the escapees."

"If you can't do it I can't see why I can."

"JUST DO IT!" The grunt cried and threw Luke's pokeball into the air. A red beam touched the ground, and a Skarmory appeared before them. He looked at Luke and awaited for a signal.

"Sick em." Luke grinned as he pointed at the grunt. The Skarmory flew towards him and pinned him onto the floor with his sharp claws. Luke patted the metal bird's back and the Pokemon let him go slowly, staring at him like prey.

"I'll do it then," Luke answered and the grunt sat up, still shivering because of the sudden attack. He handed Luke a piece of paper - The names and the basic information of the escapees.

Luke snatched the paper and saw the first name, "Fiona Laymen. Female. 12. Curly light brown hair. Hazel eyes. Pokemon - Charmander."

Luke exited the cafeteria through the hole and scanned the area. He hopped onto Skarmory's back and the Pokemon shot into the air with Luke sitting on it. From up here, he could see everything clearly. After one short minute, he found a girl walking and hiding behind trees, and her looks matched the description well. His first target.

Fearless Love

Years
  • Fiona looked around, feeling slightly paranoid. She figured someone might be following her, but she wasn't quite positive, she could just be paranoid. She pushed her hair behind her ears and grabbed her Pokeball from her waist.

"Come Charmander." she released her small Pokemon. "I wish for you to keep look out. Watch for any threat to us, anyone who could possibly a danger to our escape."

Charmander nodded, glancing around area, looking for trouble. Fiona continued walking, glancing over her shoulder ever couple of seconds. Charmander nudged her hand, and she nodded, but continued walking. After a minute, Fiona stopped, crossing her arms.

"I am aware you are following me." Fiona yelled, turning around.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Luke cursed as he was discovered. Well it was rather easy he was right on top of them. Skarmory landed and Luke jumped off with ease, brushing off some dust on his body.

"Fiona." Luke spoke softly. He remembered this girl, she was one of the Team Rocket favourites, "Why are you leaving? You're having a great time in the camp. I'm having fun."

He approached the girl, trying to be as calm as possible, "Boss wants me to take you back. As I'm one of the Team Rocket favourites too, I can't let them down, Fiona...are you coming?"

Skarmory stared at the Charizard with fierce eyes.

Fearless Love

Years
  • Fiona brushed her hands off on her dress, holding her head up high. "I have no problems living at the camp. In fact I found some aspects quite enjoyable."

She crossed her arms again, looking Luke in the eyes. "But the fact of the matter is, I wish to make my own decisions. I may be well liked by the Rockets, but I had no freedom. I merely wish to know what the world is made of, and if I could survive on my own. I will not accept being a weak person."

She leaned down to pat Charmander's head, then turned her attention back to Luke, waiting for his reply.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "Boss says I have four days to bring you back." Luke stated out, "So we can co-operate. You can go out there and have fun for three days, but I'll have to pick you up after that. Deal?"

Luke sighed and looked into her eyes, "I don't want to get into trouble. You don't either, why can't we work something out?"

Fearless Love

Years
  • Fiona thought about it, it wasn't a bad idea. She would get her freedom, and Luke would stay out of trouble. She nodded.

"Deal. But I make no guarantees that I will not fight you. I do not intend to fight, but I'm warning you in case my mind changes." she said.

She was being honest. That was what got her into a bit of trouble with the other kids. She never held back her opinions, and said exactly what she meant.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Luke nodded and shook her hand, 'Thanks. And if you're really gonna fight, I'll be ready for that."

Luke patted Skarmory and took of on his back, leaving Fiona with her Charizard. He hoped she was saying the truth. People could be really cunning sometimes.

"Alexis Vierra. 14. F. Straight black hair with blue eyes. Pokemon - Pichu. Black clothing." Luke read as he laid on Skarmory's back, between the two wings. She had to be here somewhere. She couldn't run that far, right? Black was hard to spot, since the forest was dark green, but Luke's eyes squinted as he saw a black shadow walking through the forest below. He didn't know if that was Alexis but he lowered his altitude and banked a curve, surrounding her above like an eagle.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "I know you see me." Luke dodged the attack, though it wasn't going for him anyway, "You know what I'm here for."

Luke got off his 'vehicle' and walked towards Lex, snickering, "I'm bringing you back to camp, and I don't care if you like it or not."

Skarmory landed behind the Pichu and grinned evilly...

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Luke simply wiped the blood off his wound. Thank god the wound wasn't really that big.

"Team Rocket's a home to me." Luke told her, "After all these years, I don't want to leave."

Skarmory pinned Lex onto the ground with his claws.

"I don't want to fight..." Luke spoke softly, "But you're coming with me."

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • Skarmory easily dodged the Pichu as he flew into the air, and stood before his master when he landed. He wasn't gonna back off this easy.

"Skarmory, steel wing!" Luke commanded from behind and the metal bird charged forward, with his wings glowing.

Luke took out his empty pokeball and pressed the button on it. The pokeball was transformed into a stick that looked like Bone Rush.

"Guess my 4-year hacking paid off, eh?" Luke held the bone before him

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • The cut didn't even reach him, Luke blocked it with his bone and deflected the attack, jumping back at the same time. The sky rumbled, which means there's gonna be some thunder and lightning.

"No you don't." Luke smiled as his Skarmory stood behind the two, "Flash cannon!"

Skarmory opened his mouth and a ball of silver energy appeared, then a beam of light blinded Luke as he fired the beam towards the Pichu.

Years
  • Hearing another explosion, Mark looked back although he knew that it was every man for himself. After a debate in his mind he chose to stop for a while and let's out his Mareep from his pokeball.

Another debate struck him: to go to the direction of the explosion or ignore and go on. Despite the danger, he ran towards the sight of the explosion to help potential allies from capturers.

Aura.Lucario

Years
  • "Ach!" Luke screamed as he dodged the lightning, but Skarmory wasn't that lucky. Skarmory screamed in pain as he was struck by the lightning, then he fell onto the ground, his wings twitching a little. He was paralysed.

"Skar!" Luke's bone turned back into a pokeball as he ran towards the injured Pokemon. Skarmory turned and looked at him, his metal plates clanking as he turned, "Don't move, it'll hurt you. Rest for now, buddy."

The Pokemon was sucked into the ball in a flash, and Luke stood up, looking around. The girl was gone, and his Pokemon was injured. He cursed and walked to the nearest Pokemon healing station.

Back