• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    ^ Probably because bastard is a word with a proper meaning of its own aswell as being a curse word or something like that =P

Anywho, my laptop's back =D So I'll probably post today.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    Trainer Three - Taken by Ash_Ketchum123

Name: Tamaki Ace

Items:
    Pokédex
    Pokéballs
    Ferry Pass

Pokémon on hand:
    Wingull
    A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

Level - 12
    Gender - Female
    Type - Water/Flying
    Ability - Keen Eye
    Attacks - Growl, Water Gun, Supersonic, Wing Attack
    Nature - Timid

Don't I have a Taillow?
    :paranoid:

And sorry about my battle post...:embarrass

Zeph.

Years
    What did you just call me? =O

I would be surprised if it did to be honest xD

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    With the lack of activity lately, I thought I would check to make sure no-one is waiting for the next area to go up. I just checked, and I don't think anyone is.... but I might be wrong. So yeah if you need the next section to be put up, let me know and I'll get right on it :)

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    I wish this day had not come. It is one of the more sad ones of my life and as such, I will attempt to keep it short. I have to drop out of this RP for a while...at least until i can figure out how to post while keeping in accordance with my homework and school schedule. I am very sorry for keeping you all waiting and I hope that you can all accept this decision peacefully.

In other news, I may attempt to join again in the coming months should I figure my schedule out. I do hope that you may be able to find room for myself. I will keep track of my own trainer info in the event that I can do this. Sorry for making you wait, slls. We all knew this day would inevitably come and I'm sorry it had to, but it's for the best.

~sasuneuchiha

PS: Don't bother sending VMs about this topic, I'm not on much lately. Thank you for your concern, though.

Zeph.

Years
    ^ I'm sorry to her that Saucy =( Hopefully we'll see you back. Good luck with school and whatnot :)

King!

better
    Years
    Is there a spot open? :P I think I've cleared my head and I'm ready to start again, for the last time. unless I die

Last edited:

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Yeah...I'm second guessing myself at this point guys. If you give me just a few days I'll put together a new SU. I need to alter how many team members I have by depositing a few, but I'll try and get something together by Saturday evening. Sorry to be guessing around...

Sasuneuchiha

slls81

Years
    on phone, so will try to keep this short. My internets still dead, still not sure why. Got a guy coming either today or 2moro to try and fix it. Hopefully back to normal service over the weekend.

Sas - with my current internet problems, and the general lack of posts i can give u a few days to sort things out. Would love u to stay if possible

King- if u want to sign up, feel free. Post count is low right now, so can easily deal with another rper. Would be good to have u back

slls81

Years
    right... So my internet is still down. On my phone atm. Have a guy coming again tomoro to look at it, so hopefully he can fix it. As soon as im back online ill sort out all outstanding posts and applications. Once again, sorry for the lack of activity. Slls

slls81

Years
    Right I finally have my internet connection back! This RP has become a bit fragmented recently for a number of reasons, some of which are my fault. Soooo.... I just want to do a quick check as to who is actually still involved in the RP. I'm assuming ILAYM and Zeph are still here, as they are the most recent posters. Everyone else I'm not so sure about for one reason or another.

So if you can just leave a comment in this thread if you are still interested in continuing in the RP that would be great. Depending on numbers I will then open up a couple of spots for new RPers. After that I promise things will run a lot more smoothly (hopefully :P)

Slls

slls81

Years
    Okay I'm going to assume that only you two will reply to this... soooo I've decided to open up four (yes four) new spots, all of which will be wild cards. Considering we are a good way into Hoenn now and the amount of changes we've had in RPers, trying to retain the original starter mix seems a little irrelevant now.

So if anyone is interested in joining just post an SU to this thread. Also, ILAYM or Zeph, if you know anyone who may be interested in joining (and would stick with it) just let them know that spots are now open. :)

Name: Your characters name
    Appearance: Describe what your character looks like
    Personality: Describe your characters personality
    History: A brief history of your character (include why they didn't leave Pallet at 10)
    Starter Choice: Which starter pokémon would you like

Main thread can be located here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=160981

Doctor Who

Saving the earth with a bowtie
    Years
    Okay, I have two questions.

1. What chapter would we start at?
    2. Would we start with only only one Pokemon, or perhaps one or two from the ones you've encountered already, since you're quite a ways into the rp.

My SU should be up by monday, work is blegh =/

slls81

Years
    Okay, I have two questions.

1. What chapter would we start at?
    2. Would we start with only only one Pokemon, or perhaps one or two from the ones you've encountered already, since you're quite a ways into the rp.

My SU should be up by monday, work is blegh =/

1. Okay I've been thinking about this, and I think maybe it would be easiest if your character starts from the initial Magma encounter. You could write a summary of whats happened before this, but ILAYM/Zeph's character asking yours for help against Magma is the probably the easiest way to introduce a number of new characters at this point. If you don't like this idea or have a better one, let me know and I'll reconsider.

2. No I'll let you start with 4 pokemon. Your starter and 3 others that have been available in the RP so far. I'll compile a complete list either today or tomorrow, and will send it on to people once they are accepted :)

Back