• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    I believe I have already asked this, but what level do your other Pokemon start at? I remember you mentioning your starters are at Lv.15, but nothing has been said about the other Pokemon.

If you look at the first post of this thread, all of the details of all of the trainers pokemon are in that post

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    New Trainer Card =D

Thank god for MS Paint B)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Hmm...trainer cards...I can make those in like 5 seconds :P Except for putting custom characters on them, that I cannot do.

But anywayz, sorry for my lack of posting. I'll start a post soon :P

Yes, it's a trainer card. But don't you dare imagine Kris looks like that, or I may just have to kill you. I am not the best spriter in the world - I suck. So I just used this sprite because he has the closest thing to a hoodie.​

Last edited:

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    I face a simaliar problem as Nakuzami does. I can't find a single sprite that even looks remotely like I had planned Andy to look like, so I didn't put one in at all. I did however, find that the sprite for 'Barry/Pearl' in Diamond/Pearl does look a little like him...

slls81

Years
    Hmm...trainer cards...I can make those in like 5 seconds :P Except for putting custom characters on them, that I cannot do.

But anywayz, sorry for my lack of posting. I'll start a post soon :P

Yes, it's a trainer card. But don't you dare imagine Kris looks like that, or I may just have to kill you. I am not the best spriter in the world - I suck. So I just used this sprite because he has the closest thing to a hoodie.​

I face a simaliar problem as Nakuzami does. I can't find a single sprite that even looks remotely like I had planned Andy to look like, so I didn't put one in at all. I did however, find that the sprite for 'Barry/Pearl' in Diamond/Pearl does look a little like him...

Thanks for the new cards guys, they've been added to the front post.

Yeah I know sprites can be a little difficult to come by, but thanks for making the effort :)

slls81

Years
    Right, so I definitely thought I'd already made this post about a week ago :/

With all the new RPers we have (4 I think), and the beginning of one of the major arcs coming up I thought I'd offer up the chance for you guys to get up to speed on things.

First of all, I would highly recommend reading post #1019 from the main thread (link below). This is the beginning of the arc, and kind of the reason we're in Hoenn to begin with.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...rt#post5370028

Some random info:
    Spoiler:

So yeah I thought I'd make this post in case you guys have any questions about the upcoming storyline. (This includes ILAYM and Zeph, not just the new RPers)

Also, I wanted to talk about how we are going to do this. In my mind, all of the RPers would work together. I was thinking of having the entrance to Meteor Falls blocked, and having you have to work together to get inside (what I need a reason for you all to be in one place at one time xD). It's kind of flimsy, but it serves it's purpose.

From there I would set out some basic guidelines for this part of the arc (nothing too restricting), and you would just RP it until you have finished the arc.

Does that sound as if it would work? Anyone have any better ideas?

p.s. I would like some kind of 'I've read this' post from everyone, so that I know that you're up to date :)

edit: Also today is my two year anniversary at PC... so yay me xD

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    I'm excited now =D Maybe it could just be a simple case of we're all at the same stage in the journey, and end up seeing each other roughly where the entrance is.

My 0.02$ ^^

slls81

Years
    I'm excited now =D Maybe it could just be a simple case of we're all at the same stage in the journey, and end up seeing each other roughly where the entrance is.

My 0.02$ ^^

I think I've come up with something that works now anyway... maybe. I'm interested to see how you guys do working together, rather than on your own as normal. Should make a nice change of pace :)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Hmm...Maybe there's a giant chocolate monster we follow?? JK, I don't really like chocolate that much anyway :P
    And happy 2-year anniversary :P

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    Happy 2 year anniversary .......sorry i'm late. I'm looking forward to working together with the oters :D . We can work as a group or we could work in pairs , both ar fine with me :)

And here is my trainer card :) , hope you like it (made it myself).

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Hunt down the two people and throw them in a river!

Although, I guess PM'ing them would probably keep them a little more active than the previous idea. But you never know, throwing them in a river worked wonders for my problems...

slls81

Years
    Hunt down the two people and throw them in a river!

Although, I guess PM'ing them would probably keep them a little more active than the previous idea. But you never know, throwing them in a river worked wonders for my problems...

Know any nice rivers?

I've VMed both of them, so if they are still interested we should hear from them soon... in theory

slls81

Years
    In theory, the river works just as well. And as a matter of fact, I do know a good river, but I'm saving it for some RP'r called "slls81". Know where I can find him?

Erm no idea... erm, maybe ask Zeph? He might know...

@slls81:
    Could my Numel have the Simple ability, or do you choose? 'Cus I saw that you put down Oblivious...

Yeah that's fine, I'll edit that now :)

Back