• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    Andy hasn't got anything against Team Magma... yet... I'm sure I can find some reason for them to get Andy all 'Zomglolhax' on them.

I think the basic plan is for the new RPers to meet Sam/Warren at the entrance and offer to help them. If anyone can come up with something else, feel free though :)

slls81

Years
    Hey guys, I thought I'd just post a quick note to mark the RP's 2 year anniversary. I basically just wanted to thank everyone who has been involved in the RP over the last 2 years. We've had over 20 different RPers in total, and recently we've seen quite a lot of changes in personnel, but hopefully we've now found a group of people who will stick with this for a good amount of time. :)

I would especially like to thank I Laugh At Your Misfortune, who was actually the very first person to sign up to this thing and has somehow managed to stick with it up to now. Sasuneuchiha has also been with this for 18 months, so thanks to him as well. I'll also throw a special mention to Zeph, for managing to survive Hoenn when so many haven't xD.

This RP has been a lot of fun for me, and I never would have guessed that we would have made it all of the way through Kanto and that I'd be writing a post with Team Magma taking over Meteor Falls for it. So thankyou to everyone who's contributed over the past 2 years, and hopefully we can make the third year the best yet :)

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Happy two-year RPversary! I'm glad this RP has made it this far, and is probably the longest running Role-play on this forum, (And I've never seen a longer running RPG on any other forum either). Anywho, woot, that's awesome!

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    Happy two-year RPversary !!!! Glad to be part of this and hope it will last another two years or more :)) , maybe a sinnoh adventure (thinking to far here) , David has to get out of this first ;)).

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Ooh, or maybe even Isshu? XD, just like Romdinner, think wa~y too far, don't 'cha think?

It's not called Isshu, it's called Unova! Get it right XD
    And a happy 2 year RPversary to you!

What regions have you covered? Kanto and Hoenn or Kanto, Johto and Hoenn?
    We then still have Sinnoh, Unova, Oblivia, Almia and Fiore to explore! Though the last three are for rangers =/

slls81

Years
    It's not called Isshu, it's called Unova! Get it right XD
    And a happy 2 year RPversary to you!

What regions have you covered? Kanto and Hoenn or Kanto, Johto and Hoenn?
    We then still have Sinnoh, Unova, Oblivia, Almia and Fiore to explore! Though the last three are for rangers =/

We've only done Kanto and Hoenn so far, so still plenty of regions left to explore :)

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Happy second birthday! :D This means it's been roughly one year since slls invited me to sign up for this thing, saying I had asked about it before when, in all honesty, I hadn't xD

Thanks for letting me be a part of this thing. 2 years shows that this RP could definately go for a third, in my opinion :P

slls81

Years
    Happy second birthday! :D This means it's been roughly one year since slls invited me to sign up for this thing, saying I had asked about it before when, in all honesty, I hadn't xD

Thanks for letting me be a part of this thing. 2 years shows that this RP could definately go for a third, in my opinion :P

Haha, yeah I think you'd asked about a different RP I was running at the time, so I thought I'd ask if you were interested in this one xD. Seems to have worked out alright...

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    My SU

Name: Vivian Parker (Goes by Vivi)

Appearance: Vivi is short and compact, standing at just a tad taller than five feet and having a fairly petite build. Her skin color is a bit tanner than the Caucasian norm and her brown hair, twisted into a ponytail, is slightly sun-bleached due to sun exposure. Vivi has no remarkable features other than a few cuts and scars here and there that she received from her occasionally reckless travels. Most noticeable is the somewhat big cut to the right of her blue eyes.

Vivi's normal attire consists of nothing even remotely fancy. She simply chooses to dress in a plain T-shirt, shorts, and her old sneakers. In colder climates she may choose to wear her sports hoodie and blue jeans.

Personality: Vivi is a rough-and-ready tomboy to the core. As part of her separation from her father she has become more risky, careless, and rash which leads to her numerous amounts of injury. She also is more stubborn and insistent on surviving independently. Vivi, however, has no problem when it comes to helping others.

Vivi's first defeat that she suffered before she started traveling and her life underneath her overbearing father has given her the ambition to compete in pokemon battles. In order to assure herself that she is a bigger girl than how her father treats her, Vivi always aims to win even if it involves using unorthodox methods. Defeat does occasionally hurt her pride, however, she uses her so called inability to lose to her father as a way of bouncing back. It should be noted that Vivi doesn't hate her father; she just wants to show him that she can take care of herself.

History: Vivian grew up in Fallarbor Town as the daughter of a single father who is a paleontologist. As it was common for paleontologists to carry around pokemon for their digs, she has grown up with an early exposure to pokemon (mostly Sandshews). At the age of twelve her father gave Vivian her first official pokemon, a female Nidoran as opposed to the Sandshrew that she was accustomed to. Although Vivian did appreciate her first pokemon, she never really got the chance to train it and it became more of a house pet.

Later, around the age of fourteen, hormones kicked in and she began to rebel against her father who was overall protective of her. At the zenith of her rebellion she battled a pokemon trainer using her Nidoran. Despite losing, this is what motivated her to leave the safety of her father in Fallarbor Town and start her own pokemon journey with her Nidoran.

During her travels, Vivian has earned four badges and caught a Spoink, Surskit, and Barboach. Her Nidoran also evolved into a Nidorina. In pursuit of evolving it further, Vivian has returned to Fallarbor Town and entered Meteor Falls to search for a Moonstone.

Starter Choice: Nidorina (evolved from Nidoran female)

Back