• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Alright then... I hope you don't mind me coming in during the battle then ^-^' I'm eager to start.

Should I just jump in when appropriate or do you want to cue me in?

Edit: Or we could split 50/5o since Nakuzami entered... I really dun care as long as I get some action ^-^

Last edited:

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Ooh, another RPr! How many does that make now? Me, Romdinner, Nakuzami, Zeph, ILAYM, Snow... and then there's Killet and Doc, but they haven't posted yet, so do they count yet? Oh well, that's eight if you include those two, six if you don't. He he, we're growing in numbers, and soon we shall take over the world with our Pokemon, mwah ha ha ha *Cough, cough*...

Anyway, it's always nice to have a new Roleplayer. Welcome, Snow Phoenix!

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    Ooh, another RPr! How many does that make now? Me, Romdinner, Nakuzami, Zeph, ILAYM, Snow... and then there's Killet and Doc, but they haven't posted yet, so do they count yet? Oh well, that's eight if you include those two, six if you don't. He he, we're growing in numbers, and soon we shall take over the world with our Pokemon, mwah ha ha ha *Cough, cough*...

Well Doctor Who hasn't logged in since the 18th, so it's his place that Snow Phoenix has taken. I'm not sure about Killet, I'm going to send him a VM to check whats going on. So yeah, it's six or seven :P

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Just to let everyone know: ILAYM and I are working on a joint post, so character interaction at this point might be a bit difficult xD Ah well, we'll see how it goes :)

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years

Thanks! I can't wait to start.

I guess I'll be posting soon now that the battle with the grunts is over?

Years
    Name: Blitz Diark (Goes by Blitz. I honestly have no idea why I chose this name...)

Appearance: Blitz has thick brown hair that wraps around his entire head. It is straight, but bends a little at the side, and it goes all the way up to his forehead in the front and down to his neck in the back. His hair looks black when seen in the light but is just a very dark brown color. He also has a rather chubby face which he hates because people have bullied him all throughout his life because of this. He does not like the way he looks at all, as he believes that his appearance has caused his parents to leave him, and have caused the other kids to pick on him. Because of this, he tends to wear a cap to cover up his hair and and his chubby face. He is excited to start his pokemon adventure because he has always wanted a companion that would not tease him. His favorite colors are blue and red and he always find a way to combine the two when he dresses. He usually wears dark blue jeans and a red sweater as he is big on "make believe" and has always wanted to look like Ash Ketchum. He is average height, approximately 5'10" and he is tanned but not dark skin. He has a very slender body which is weird with his chubby face, and he always tries to hide his body to the best of his abilities.

Personality: Blitz is not really the leader type and more of a follower. He can not differentiate between good and evil and usually gets himself into trouble by following individuals who he thinks he can trust. Even though he has been bullied all his life, he is still very trusting of human beings as he always tries to see the good in people. This has not treated him well at all, but he still goes by it. He is overly enthusiastic about pokemon as it seems to be his only outlet in life, as everybody else has let him down. He treats all his belongings with the utmost care, some say this might become a problem for him. He is not violent by nature and would rather befriend others than fight. This is spurning from his days being bullied and how he hates violence because it reminds him of the people he would never want to be. He has aspirations to change the pokemon world, by becoming the first pokemon master that is more befriending and less battle friendly. He is not the ideal trainer, but he can be a world changer...

History: Blitz has a very mysterious background as not much is known about his character or where he comes from. He was abandoned by his parents from an early age in the woods. Since he has been in the orphanage he has regularly been picked on by his other classmates and beaten up to the point of unconsciousness multiple times. His idol has always been Lance because he really admires the way Lance calmed the Red Gyrados and captured it. Blitz has a scar in his chest that is the shape of an x, but no one knows how he got it and what it symbolized. Not even Blitz... He also seems to have a mysterious "protector" on his side, although he has no knowledge of this. This mysterious protector has saved him on multiple occasions. Once in his early years in the woods when he was tackled by a Poochyena and fell unconscious. A Sceptile was summoned and it scared away the Poochyena with a powerful leaf blade attack. He was also saved from his bullies at the orphanage in multiple occasions by this same trainer. On one occasion when he was beat to an inch of his life, one of the students took a knife and was about to cut his face but a powerful ember from an Infernape burned the students' hand and the other kids ran away. The same mysterious trainer has consistently disappeared before he woke up.

The fact that Blitz is an orphan had made it very difficult for him to get a pokemon which is why he came to to meet Professor Maple and get started on his pokemon journey. She gave him a Staryu, and he has since befriended a Rattata and Slugma who have decided to join him on his travels.

Starter Choice: Staryu
    Additional Pokemon: Rattata + Slugma

How he got the pokemon:

The slugma he saved from thieves, but being naive he decided to hug it and burned his hands. They have recovered now, but this is just another way to show Blitz's naivete. He did not have to do much to capture it... It wanted to join him and thus he threw a pokeball at it and it openly accepted.

The Rattata he befriended forced him into a battle. It was his first ever battle and he used a powerful rapid spin against the Rattata which caused it to fall on one knee. After seeing this, he quickly started to get concerned and went to check on the rattata, but rattata was okay and used a combination of quick attack and bite but it did not do too much damage to his Staryu. But he still withdrew his Staryu as he was worried for it's health and decided to go heal. The Rattata decided to stay with him as he really wanted Blitz to capture him. When Nurse Joy saw the Staryu she was a little confused because it barely had a scratch on it. She did not understand why he brought it to her and sort of laughed at him. She told him that it is okay for pokemon to get hurt, and that he should continue to battle that Rattata. When they continued this second time, he used water gun on the Rattata and the Rattata, not hoping for another embarrassing event just decided to "play dead." But not really knowing what he is doing, he ran over and brought it on his arms and tried to bring it to the pokemon center. Rattata quickly jumped off, sighed, and just jumped onto his pokeball to be caught. This was his first ever caught pokemon... And it did not go conventionally at all.

slls81

Years
    Are there any open spots? If so, can I reserve one? Any one, it doesn't matter. Just throw anything at me, and I'll adapt to it.

Name: Blitz Diark (Goes by Blitz. I honestly have no idea why I chose this name...)

Appearance: Blitz has thick brown hair that wraps around his entire head. It is straight, but bends a little at the side, and it goes all the way up to his forehead in the front and down to his neck in the back. His hair looks black when seen in the light but is just a very dark brown color. He also has a rather chubby face which he hates because people have bullied him all throughout his life because of this. He does not like the way he looks at all, as he believes that his appearance has caused his parents to leave him, and have caused the other kids to pick on him. Because of this, he tends to wear a cap to cover up his hair and and his chubby face. He is excited to start his pokemon adventure because he has always wanted a companion that would not tease him. His favorite colors are blue and red and he always find a way to combine the two when he dresses. He usually wears dark blue jeans and a red sweater as he is big on "make believe" and has always wanted to look like Ash Ketchum. He is average height, approximately 5'10" and he is tanned but not dark skin. He has a very slender body which is weird with his chubby face, and he always tries to hide his body to the best of his abilities.

Personality: Blitz is not really the leader type and more of a follower. He can not differentiate between good and evil and usually gets himself into trouble by following individuals who he thinks he can trust. Even though he has been bullied all his life, he is still very trusting of human beings as he always tries to see the good in people. This has not treated him well at all, but he still goes by it. He is overly enthusiastic about pokemon as it seems to be his only outlet in life, as everybody else has let him down. He treats all his belongings with the utmost care, some say this might become a problem for him. He is not violent by nature and would rather befriend others than fight. This is spurning from his days being bullied and how he hates violence because it reminds him of the people he would never want to be. He has aspirations to change the pokemon world, by becoming the first pokemon master that is more befriending and less battle friendly. He is not the ideal trainer, but he can be a world changer...

History: Blitz has a very mysterious background as not much is known about his character or where he comes from. He was abandoned by his parents from an early age in the woods. Since he has been in the orphanage he has regularly been picked on by his other classmates and beaten up to the point of unconsciousness multiple times. His idol has always been Lance because he really admires the way Lance calmed the Red Gyrados and captured it. Blitz has a scar in his chest that is the shape of an x, but no one knows how he got it and what it symbolized. Not even Blitz... He also seems to have a mysterious "protector" on his side, although he has no knowledge of this. This mysterious protector has saved him on multiple occasions. Once in his early years in the woods when he was tackled by a Poochyena and fell unconscious. A Sceptile was summoned and it scared away the Poochyena with a powerful leaf blade attack. He was also saved from his bullies at the orphanage in multiple occasions by this same trainer. On one occasion when he was beat to an inch of his life, one of the students took a knife and was about to cut his face but a powerful ember from an Infernape burned the students' hand and the other kids ran away. The same mysterious trainer has consistently disappeared before he woke up.

The fact that Blitz is an orphan had made it very difficult for him to get a pokemon which is why he came to to meet Professor Maple and get started on his pokemon journey. She gave him a Staryu, and he has since befriended a Rattata and Slugma who have decided to join him on his travels.

Starter Choice: Staryu
    Additional Pokemon: Rattata + Slugma

How he got the pokemon:

The slugma he saved from thieves, but being naive he decided to hug it and burned his hands. They have recovered now, but this is just another way to show Blitz's naivete. He did not have to do much to capture it... It wanted to join him and thus he threw a pokeball at it and it openly accepted.

The Rattata he befriended forced him into a battle. It was his first ever battle and he used a powerful rapid spin against the Rattata which caused it to fall on one knee. After seeing this, he quickly started to get concerned and went to check on the rattata, but rattata was okay and used a combination of quick attack and bite but it did not do too much damage to his Staryu. But he still withdrew his Staryu as he was worried for it's health and decided to go heal. The Rattata decided to stay with him as he really wanted Blitz to capture him. When Nurse Joy saw the Staryu she was a little confused because it barely had a scratch on it. She did not understand why he brought it to her and sort of laughed at him. She told him that it is okay for pokemon to get hurt, and that he should continue to battle that Rattata. When they continued this second time, he used water gun on the Rattata and the Rattata, not hoping for another embarrassing event just decided to "play dead." But not really knowing what he is doing, he ran over and brought it on his arms and tried to bring it to the pokemon center. Rattata quickly jumped off, sighed, and just jumped onto his pokeball to be caught. This was his first ever caught pokemon... And it did not go conventionally at all.

Sorry guys, but sign ups for the RP are full atm. I'll be sure to let you know if any open up in the future :)

Years
    About the last thing that just happened in the RP... The fact that they string shot the Magma member and are planning to escape now.

I really want to see where this goes. I can definitely see the plot thickening here as the two were unsure and did not seem 100% sure with what they just did. I hope that it fails and they run into some immediate conflict.

Not a whole out onslaught against Team Magma yet, but I do want to see some conflict right now... Something happen that causes the plot to thicken. Maybe you can have Phoenix get involved sometime soon and get him into the action

BTW guys, it's very good so far. Love where you are going with it. Keep it up. This is a great crew!

slls81

Years
    Hey guys. I'm really enjoying the interaction so far. It's good to see so many people getting involved in the event :)

However, a couple of the recent posts have been on the short side. I'd look at 4 lines as a good guideline for a minumum post length, so could I ask you to try and get somewhere close to that in future please.

But yeah other than the point above, I'm really enjoying this. So keep up the good work I guess :P

Years
    I'd like to take my name of the "waiting list" or the "you'll contact me ASAP" list because I won't have time for this

Last edited:
    Back