• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Got my new trainer card, made most of it from scratch so it's not perfect =/

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    My computer decided to act funny, so I've basically lost everything I had written :'(

I'll write it all up again and hopefully post it tomorrow.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    @Nakuzami - Thanks for the new card, even if it is already a little out of date :P

@Zeph - No worries, hope to see the post up soon :)

Wait! Does that mean I caught at least one of the two? I haven't read the regular thread yet so...

Edit: YUS! Got 'em both. I can have a new new trainer card in a matter of minutes ;)

Edit2: Here we go :)

Last edited:

Zeph.

Years
    Pfft. Space stones. My eyes are on a different prize

BAGONS! FFFFFFFF!!!

But seriously, I'm writing a post as we speak :)

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    Hey guys. I'm planning on doing a clean up of the RP (mostly this thread) over the next few weeks. So to start, I just want to clear up who is actually still in this. Zeph, ILAYM and Nakuzami have all posted recently so don't have to worry about this, but could everyone else let me know if they are still participating with either a VM or a post in this thread asap. If I haven't heard from you within a week, I'll assume you have dropped out and open up your spot.

Many thanks
    Slls

Zeph.

Years
    Oh my... so many pokemon I want to catch! D:

Also, I'm a little confused, do we go along Route 114 and into Fallarbor Town, or are we going on the ferry? *Head Scratch*

Zeph.

Years
    Huh. Well aren't I misinformed xD I was sure I read it somewhere, oh well.

slls81

Years
    For the eggs, I'll be running my usual 'choose a number to choose your pokemon' type deal. So pick a number between 1 and 8, and whichever pokemon that number matches on my list will hatch from your egg.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

Zeph.

Years
    I just saw your IC post - I like getting free eggs :P But Kliff dosen't, it creates something to write on my part x) And as I say, it's a backup egg (if that makes sense) :P

slls81

Years
    I just saw your IC post - I like getting free eggs :P But Kliff dosen't, it creates something to write on my part x) And as I say, it's a backup egg (if that makes sense) :P

Haha that's cool. I was just making sure you weren't just getting the egg because you thought it was a necessary part of the RP :P

Back