• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    Unova!

Also, I pick this amazing number:

I like the sound of Unova veryvery much 8D

At this moment in time, I know literally nothing about Unova so I'm in no position to comment. I'll have to wait for the UK release of Black/White before I even contemplate it :P

@EVERYONE:
    I made an update to the first post in the RP thread, since it was now over 2 years out of date :P Can everyone have a look at it and let me know what you think, and if you have any ideas about anything that could be added, taken away etc. :)

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    No Unova XD It still confuses me and I'm too poor to afford Black or White within the next century XD I vote Johto :D

I like the new first post indeed mainly because the text is a pretty colour

And I'm debating whether or not to go for the egg., seeing as I'm saving Warren's sixth spot for a certain Pokémon. But, yeah, whatever, let's go with lucky number 7 :P

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Oh, yeah, can my Zangoose be male? If not i'll have to edit the nickname...plus I just have problems seeing my Zangoose as a girl =/

I'm currently working on a post, will have it done tonight.

slls81

Years
    No Unova XD It still confuses me and I'm too poor to afford Black or White within the next century XD I vote Johto :D

I like the new first post indeed mainly because the text is a pretty colour

And I'm debating whether or not to go for the egg., seeing as I'm saving Warren's sixth spot for a certain Pokémon. But, yeah, whatever, let's go with lucky number 7 :P

I'm sure you voted Johto last time
    It's still a long way off anyway, so I'm not worrying about it too much atm. I'm more focused on upcoming events in this region :).

Yay! Wait, I thought the text was like boring and grey...

Consider yourself added to the list :)

Oh, yeah, can my Zangoose be male? If not i'll have to edit the nickname...plus I just have problems seeing my Zangoose as a girl =/

I'm currently working on a post, will have it done tonight.

Yup, I'll edit that now :)

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Aesthetically nice first post is aesthetically nice :)

Now if you'll excuse me, I shall finish off my next post! *Flies away*

Nakuzami

Years
    I decided that I would be switching my party around a lot, so I shoved all of my pokemon onto one card. Don't worry, I don't plan to catch too many more (not anytime soon at least...)

slls81

Years
    Aesthetically nice first post is aesthetically nice :)

Now if you'll excuse me, I shall finish off my next post! *Flies away*

Thanking you :)

I decided that I would be switching my party around a lot, so I shoved all of my pokemon onto one card. Don't worry, I don't plan to catch too many more (not anytime soon at least...)

I've updated the first post :) Sorry for the delay.

On an unrelated note, is anyone getting Black & White when they finally get their English release? I finally cracked and ordered myself a copy today :P

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Name: Katrina Azula
    Appearance: Katrina stands at the regular height for a twelve-year-old: five foot three. Weighing in at eight stone, she is the average weight too. She has fair skin, and blue eyes. Katrina has quite a few freckles dotted about her face. Her hair, which is often tied up in a ponytail with a pink bobble, is black.

She often wears a blue short sleeved t-shirt, and denim jeans. She also likes wearing a black woolen cardigan that covers most of her arms, but she often leaves it unbuttoned. Her shoes are more often than not black, and they always fasten with laces. Katrina also needs glasses, so she wears pink ones from the 'Guess' range.

Personality: Katrina is an autistic girl, and she has been growing up 'in a bubble' most of her life. She has hardly had any friends, so she has been playing alone. So, this makes her feel more comfortable when playing alone.

One could say Katrina has two personalities; one when she is with her friends and the other when she is around strangers. This is because it is hard for her to trust people, so she feels more comfortable with friends.

The personality she has when she is with friends is an open one. She is really happy and active, and likes playing around. She's really bubbly, and likes having a laugh. Usually she is the one to start a conversation then. But she is still a little shy and cautious then.

But when Katrina is with strangers, her personality changes. Instead of being a bubbly, fun-loving girl, she is a cautious, shy girl that studies everyone. She almost never starts conversations, and she rarely joins in with them. Also, Katrina is almost always slouching against the wall when she is not with friends, watching the passers-by.

It is quite hard for Katrina to make friends, because she is quite shy. However, she often gets on with people that have things in common with her. She finds it easier to relate to them, so she feels more comfortable with them. Also, Katrina prefers being alone than with friends.

History: Long, so in spoiler.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Starter Choice: Anything will do. Just no Magikarps, OK?
    RP Sample: You can probably judge how well I RP by this SU, but if you really need one, then... *digs up old RP Posts*
    One of my best RP posts
    Spoiler:

One of my average RP posts
    Spoiler:

I hope you like it. It took a long time to finish that. Also, I feel I've gone OTT with it. Well, I go OTT in my SUs if it's a RP I really want to join.

I've finished my SU now. Hopefully I'm accepted.

Oh, and I already have both Black and White.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
    Random point... but guess what arrived in the post this morning :)

-.- -.- -.- -.- -.- >.< >.< >.< >.< >.<

I still have to wait to go buy it tommorow morning :'( But I shall get it as soon as Gamestop opens! I mean, i'll be sitting in the parking lot, staring at the store until I see the slightest movement inside, then i'll run in like a madman and hold the cashier at gunpoint, but i'll still pay for it.

Well, maybe not exactly, but something along those lines :P

slls81

Years
    @Dragonite149 - That's the exact SU that was pending before... so I'm going to give you the same advice as I gave before. Read through the SU and check for inconsistencies... if you read my last response I even tell you where the inconsistencies are...

@Nakuzami - Haha. I haven't actually been able to play it yet, but I have just about finished my essay so should be opening it up very soon :D

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    @Dragonite149 - That's the exact SU that was pending before... so I'm going to give you the same advice as I gave before. Read through the SU and check for inconsistencies... if you read my last response I even tell you where the inconsistencies are...
    1. I edited my post. So it's not exactly the same. I changed the history
    2. I think I changed them all. But I might not have done.
    3. I did read your last response, and I edited the personality and history sections a little.
    4. I'll probably give up on Katrina and start again from scratch. I don't think I can get her to work in this RP.

EDIT:
    Unfinished.
    Name: Veronica Belmont
    Appearance: Veronica is quite slim, having being brought up to a high-class family. She is quite tall, reaching 5 foot 2. Her skin is quite fair, and she has blue eyes. Her hair, which normally never covers her eyes, is black, and it's quite long when let down. Her hair is usually let down.

On most days, Veronica wears a black top with frilly quarter sleeves and a frilly neck hole. She also wears a grey skirt with black leopard-like markings, and black leggings.

Veronica dresses fancy all the time, even if she isn't going to a special occasion. She would prefer to wear normal clothes, however. The only reason she dresses fancy is because she is forced to.

Personality: Describe your characters personality
    History: A brief history of your character (include why they didn't leave Pallet at 10)
    Starter Choice: A Feebas, if possible.

Last edited:

slls81

Years
    1. I edited my post. So it's not exactly the same. I changed the history
    2. I think I changed them all. But I might not have done.
    3. I did read your last response, and I edited the personality and history sections a little.
    4. I'll probably give up on Katrina and start again from scratch. I don't think I can get her to work in this RP.

1. Ah, that's my bad. I didn't realise you had edited the original post as well *feels stupid*.
    2. Having re-read the SU, the only thing you really need to change is the fact you refer to Katrina as being both 12 and 13 years old in your SU, so just sort that out, and I'll accept you.

Sorry about being short with you earlier, I missed the fact you had edited the original post and just thought you were resubmitting the exact same SU again. So sorry about that :/

Back