• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    I has a new trainer card.

A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

Because I posted :D Did I do good? :3

Thanks for the new card :)

And yes you did good... have a cookie :)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Oi! I just had a completely random and probably useless idea: Why not have pokemon contests available to participate in? I mean, we are in Hoenn, where contests first began. Plus, I just randomly feel the need to have Kris take part in one...or a few.

Just a completely idiotic idea, feel free to pretend you never saw it ;)

slls81

Years
    Oi! I just had a completely random and probably useless idea: Why not have pokemon contests available to participate in? I mean, we are in Hoenn, where contests first began. Plus, I just randomly feel the need to have Kris take part in one...or a few.

Just a completely idiotic idea, feel free to pretend you never saw it ;)

There is a reason I have avoided contests up to now, but if enough people want them then I could easily add them in. What do people think?

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    I suppose it would be kinda fun to write about...

Actually, scratch that, somehow I doubt Kliff would willingly take part in a contest xD

King!

better
    Years
    yesyesyesyesyescontestsomgyay

I approve. :D

Um, which numbers are left for the eggs? jw :P *RUNS OFF TO WORK ON POST*

slls81

Years
    Right... well it's all gone a bit quiet in here...

How is everyone? Anyone working on a post they want to tell me about (this might be wishful thinking on my part :P)

Anyway let's get this thing going again :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Gah, I know you want to bump this thread, and sometimes I'd like to bump threads too >.< Because in this forum there is a need for thread bumping at times.... maybe I should tweak the rules again. Now there has been so many times where people have become inactive because they didn't see the last post.

I'll look into the double-posting rules. Just so you know.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    Yup i'm working on one. I'll post it tomorrow cause i'm a bit busy today with some school work :). Sorry for the lack of activity but school was like hell ...but it should be better now :)

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    I'm done with the current route ^^' Don't worry, I didn't suddenly forget or anything :P

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Um, well me and sas were working on a double post to finish up in Mt. Mortar but I haven't seen him on gmail for a while >.<

If it's not finished in two days I'll get another post up ASAP. I really don't want this RP to die, seeing as it's been awesome for so long.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    Right... well it's all gone a bit quiet in here...

How is everyone? Anyone working on a post they want to tell me about (this might be wishful thinking on my part :P)

Anyway let's get this thing going again :)
    I'm working on a post. I'm going to make Twrappy the star of the post, so Twrappy's personality will be showed quite a bit. I'm going to try to get it finished today or tomorrow.

Also, contests: *support stamp* I'll have Katrina participate in a few (due to request of [Pokemon here]) but she won't aim for the Grand Festival or anything. So kind of like Aipom and Ash.

Off-Topic:
    RHCP, I like your avatar. Rainbow Dash for the win!

King!

better
    Years
    I was actually going to post a little bit right now... ._. unless I should wait to finish this post. Hmmm.... I don't know, but I'll have one up today, and this time I PROMISE FOR REAL O:<

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    I did tell you what egg did i chose in a previous post :)

Originally poste by me
    As slls said I'm BACK. Hi everyone ( new and old members) and as i said to slls my absance was due to some medical problems but now i'm fine. I'll try my hardest to get to where everybod is. And as i saw we can get a free egg so my egg will be the one with number.................

King!

better
    Years
    I know TECHNICALLY Henry took the egg, but something may...happen...to it. ;) SO if it's okay, I'd ike number 4 please ^_^

slls81

Years
    I know TECHNICALLY Henry took the egg, but something may...happen...to it. ;) SO if it's okay, I'd ike number 4 please ^_^

You're not going to do what I think your going to do... are you? I mean taking away Henry's first ever pokemon seems a bit...well... mean. :/ Regardless, I'll add you to the list :)

Back