• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

Years
    There aren't any spots available atm, but that could change quite soon so keep your eyes open :) Btw is this Bulletproof, or have I just made that up? :/
    yeah it is. this time I'm sure I won't leave again, exams are almost over so I'll have loads more time. :) oh and I won't be using sean as my character anymore.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    Hey guys, sorry about the delay in replying to this. Exams are approaching, and are pretty much monopolising my time at the moment. However, this should only be the case for another 8 days, as the worst of it will be over :)

It's ok , i have exams as well so my time is limited also , but look on the bright side SUMMER is coming ......in 5 weeks ( in my nation , hope in yours as well ). Slls good luck with your exams :)

Years
    seen as you told me there were spots availablle soon and you told me I could sign up now:

Name: Carl Banks
    Appearance: Carl's hair is stylish, rather long around the sides and the back although not too long at the front. His hair is black with blue streaks, and he has a side fringe which sometimes falls above his eyes, which are also a dense shade of blue. His skin is rather pale, as he doesn't like to sunbathe.
    His favourite outfit consits of a black t-shirt with a white cardigan and blue jeans to match his eyes and hair. He regularly wears sneakers/trainers rather than slick shoes, going with the trendy look rather than the sleek look. Also, he sports a black watch and a blue messanger bag to store his equipment during his travels.
    Appearance is quite important to Carl. He doesn't like to walk around looking like a mess, because appearance tend to be a vital factor of a friendship or relationship. As implied, Carl's favourite colours are blue, black and white as they all go with each other, and that they all appear to match his personality.
    Personality: Carl's personality can vary. Most of the time, Carl is a casual and down-to-earth person - he can be a listening and caring person to anyone who truly needs his help. Also, he tends to be quite laid back and doesn't let little things affect him, unless they're truly endangering. This makes him quite a well-balanced person.
    However, to people who he doesn't know, he tends to be quite shy, and defensive to those who try to confront him and take him on. His determined spirit keeps him motivated to keep up to anything he has set his mind to, and any foe that tries to take him on, no matter how intimidating, he will retaliate. In the end, as long as he gets his own way, Carl will remain satisfied. When Carl does not get his way, he tends to go off in a depressive and moody attitude which puts him off track.
    This aside, Carl has a softer, more sensitive side. Animals are his speciality, dogs in particular. Reptiles as well. He one day dreams of defeating the Pokemon League with a team full of animals, although he wouldn't mind having the odd indifferent pokemon to join the team.
    History: Carl originates from Rustboro City, where he has lived ever since he was born. Since he was a child, Carl had performed rather well at school and eventually he began to study Art, before then he took an intrest to Pokemon training after attending a course at the Pokemon School in the city, which opened up a door to a whole new world to his life. Ever since, he abandoned his studies in Art and focussed more attention on what it would be like to be a Pokemon Trainer.
    During his research, his family have always stuck behind him and supported him so that he could achieve his dream. His mother, Sandra, who works down at Devon Goods in retail, has had many experiences with Pokemon training and has given Carl some advice on how to become a trainer himself. His older sister, Kacy, has already set off on a journey of her own, exploring the Hoenn region alone, just like Carl intends to do the same.
    After Carl conducted enough research, he was ready to leave home and start his journey around Hoenn, eventually hoping to catch up to his sister, even though she started half a year before him. Travelling across the region where he originated in made him feel a lot more easy about himself, so that he wouldn't have any need to travel a long way away just yet, although he certainly wouldn't mind doing that one day.
    Starter Choice: Houndour, if possible.

is it also alright if I PM you with the pokemon I want so that I'm up to speed with everyone else? it's alright, I've got no outrageous rare pokemon planned. :P
    oh, an if possible, could I take egg 3?

Last edited:

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    Hey guys, sorry for the lack of activity on here recently from me and in the RP. Basically what's happening is that for the next part of the RP I need a certain RPer to be involved, or it doesn't make much sense. I've been trying to get hold of them, but haven't had any reply. If I can't get hold of them I'll need to think about what I want to do, as the current plot revolves around 2 people primarily, and with Sasuneuchiha having already dropped out the current plot could lose a lot of it's meaning.

I'll have a think about what I want to do, but I'd like to hear your opinions on what you think should happen next, and f you're even still interested in continuing this.

Slls

Years
    what happened to the theme of just having a sort-of regular pokemon journey?
    I don't mind what happens with the plot, just as long as I get to catch and train pokemon for the pokemon league and stuff.

slls81

Years
    what happened to the theme of just having a sort-of regular pokemon journey?
    I don't mind what happens with the plot, just as long as I get to catch and train pokemon for the pokemon league and stuff.

Well I tried to be a bit more elaborate for the second region. I guess it serves me right for trying to be clever :P

Years
    Well I tried to be a bit more elaborate for the second region. I guess it serves me right for trying to be clever :P
    that's alright :P if you have a little bit of writer's block then you could always just continue the RP as a regular journey for now, but introduce something new later.
    team magma/aqua could also be included, and possible a brief encounter with a legendary? not a capture obviously.

slls81

Years
    that's alright :P if you have a little bit of writer's block then you could always just continue the RP as a regular journey for now, but introduce something new later.
    team magma/aqua could also be included, and possible a brief encounter with a legendary? not a capture obviously.

Well the current plot has already been started, which is part of the problem. The Magma/Aqua storyline has been a major part of this regions story so far, so just dropping it seems wrong to me. However, it doesn't really work without ILAYM/Sasuneuchiha being involved.

I guess the best way to do it would just be to ask you guys. Do you want to keep the Magma/Aqua storyline if the 2 RPers from the last region don't come back, or would you prefer if I came up with something new?

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    I would like it to continue personally. If you need to change it up a little, then the situation could be that the trainers have to take care of Magma and Aqua by request from the police or something. My two cents x3

slls81

Years
    I would like it to continue personally. If you need to change it up a little, then the situation could be that the trainers have to take care of Magma and Aqua by request from the police or something. My two cents x3

oh sure, I enjoyed team aqua/magma in the games, so it'll be fun.

Cool. I'll give ILAYM until Monday to get back to me, and if he doesn't get back to me then I'll put something up then.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    Hey i wanted to just inform you that i'm still interested in this but i have been very busy with my exams. But i finished with them so i will be free from now on ( as the summer break starts in less than a week :D ). I hope that the RP doesn't end. :(.
    Regarding to the plot you can still make it revolve around team magma/aqua but just adjust it to fit the new trainers that haven't been in the first region.

Years
    Sure, feel free to PM them

have done. :) also I'll make the trainer card shortly.
    here it is!

A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

Last edited:
    Back