• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Quest....A new Time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadwin

Herodata
    Years
    Hello.....Many trainers have worked hard to become the
    Best.....
    But now Poke'mon Are Dying,
    And no one knows what to do.....
    Well... almost everyone...
    8 kids....
    3 pokemon each....
    And only 4 days till doom is placed on this world and place.....
    will anyone take the challenge????

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Hey count me in My names Alana and sadly only three of my Pokemon have lived to this day:disappoin my Chikorita,my Ninetales,and my Fearow.God I miss my my other Pokemon but especially my Pidgey:'( I'm here and Ill do what ever it takes to save the Pokemon.:rambo:

Alana

Years
    Hey if in my last post you think Im being to much of a drama queen tell me and Ill stop.:D

Anthem

Invisible...
    Years
    I'll join! With a super force to help out!

Every single one of my Pokemon is dead... so I wander alone on Entai's back, looking for a cure...
    They've called me the Child of Entai, they've called me Entei Rider, but mostly, they think I'm a ghost.
    But I'm not.
    I'm just trying to find a way.. to save the Pokemon.
    You see, Entai found me when I was 5, and helped me catch my first Pokemon, he raised me like I was his own, and now I am.. kinda... but then, when they started dying, I was devastated, and so was he. Now I'm 14, and Entai and I will find a cure...

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    wait! for me!!!!!!
    my name is paige and I had 26 pokemon 2 survived and they are Pichu Murcrow but lucky for me one day a injured pokemon came my way it was a injured latios it's sister died of the sickness now I am trying to find a cure and a way to turn into a pokemon so I can speak with my pokemon and keep latios company.

Alana

Years
    OOC: I know that this RP is kinda old and maybe considered dead, but its got a good plot and with a little help maybe we could bring it back to life. What do you think.

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    (((Im up fpr bringing it back to life....hmm...is the creator still on or will you be taking it over?)))

Names William, released alot of my pokemon years ago so some may be dead others alive. However three left that I hold on me are my Tauros (Bullseye), Kingler (Crabcakes), and Ivysaur (RoundUp).

As far as he knows his Scizzor and others are safe in a storage bin, but even in there the pokevirus spread awahile back, so in this time of need his three on hand are all he knows to have alive.

Alana

Years
    OOC: I don't know if jadwin is still on, but if he doesn't mind I'll take it over.

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    (((well we can get Paige back on it cant we?...so so far taht could be three that are active..right?)))

Alana

Years
    OOC: Yeah I think we can get Paige back. So we have about three, I guess maybe we can start. Others can still join

Alana

Years
    Doesn't matter. I guess I will.

"Come on Fearow you have to go faster." Said Alana as her Fearow flew through the air. In her arms she held a Pidgey. It looked very weak. "Hold on Pidgey." She whispered.

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    It had been worse than he had thought, William releases a sigh as he exits a pokecenter. All of his pokemon in their storage areas were released, it had turned out that the system was part of the cause in the spread of the virus that aided in the death of pokemon.

All the work, years of trying, bonding... The pokemon were released into the wild to be able to be free and possibly find a cure on their own, also to not risk further contamination.

Quickly realeasing his three pokemon, Tauros, Kingler, Ivysaur, Willaim begins to walk towards a bench. If the storage is not safe than niether could be the pokeballs. He cant carry each though, but they had to find what was destroying the pokemon...so many were already lost...

(((Hows that?)))

Alana

Years
    OOC: Good but it might not be a disease. Probably is. *sigh*

Fearow swooped over the Pokemon Center. Lower and lower. When they were about five feet from the ground Alana jumped off and ran inside. "Nurse Joy!" She cried. "Whats wrong?" She knew though. "Nurse Joy its my Pidgey. Shes sick or something. I think its that epidemic. Please Nurse Joy you have to save her. I can't bare to lose another Pokemon. And me and Pidgey have been together fo years. She was with Chikorita and Chikorita was my first ever Pokemon. Please Nurse Joy you just have to save her." Nurse Joy looks at her sadly. "I'll do what I can." She takes Pidgey and hurries into another room. Alana sits down to wait.

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    (((Im not saying it is, just that something through the system aided the spread of the epidemic....oh well...the source is up to you...)))

William watches a s a girl runs into the pokecenter with a small pidgey in her arms. Getting up he walks back to the pokecenter but stays outside. He watches her reactions through the window, and he knows what has happened...the same that has happened to many.

His pokemon though stay by his side and do not even concider to be in a close reach of those left by Allana outside...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back