• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Quest....A new Time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana waited anxously for 10 minutes before Nurse Joy finally came back in. The look she wore on her face told Alana that her Pidgey hadn't made it. She didn't know what to do. Pidgey had been the only Pokemon she thought would be safe from what ever was causing this. She had been wrong. Slowly Alana got up and went back outside to her Pokemon. She didn't notice the boy that had been watching her. She walked slowly up to Chikorita and picked her up gently. She spoke quietly so that she wouldn't let the tone of her voice give away how she felt. "Chikorita I'm sorry. Nurse Joy did all she could but..but...." A tear fell down her cheek and she held the little grass type close. Chikorita simply stayed still. She was in a slight state of shock. One minute Pidgey was healthy and happy and the next she was flying as fast as she could rushing to the emergency room. Pidgey had been Chikorita's best friend for as long as she could remember and now she was gone.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    i join.

Name: Aaryn
    Pokemon: SHiny Charizard, Sceptile and Tyranitar.

History-> Met charizard as a charmander when trying to escape a scyther attack.
    made friends since then with it. He decided to become a trainer when his parents died at the hands of an evil trainer from johto and started training at 8, a year after meeting charmander. Till now...

Looks-> Brown and black mid lenght hair, with a red bandana. Brown eyes and a scar making an x on his face. Strong and tall, wears a white t-shirt, a brown belt, with his three pokeballs and inside his three pokemon inside them (never had more than those three) and wears wide red pants with a black stripe in each side.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Aaryn heard in town that a lot of trainers were hurrying into the pokemon center, so he ran towards it as fast as he could to see what was happening, he entered silently the pokecenter, and found a lot of worried looking trainers!!

The seemed sad and preocupied, so he went to Nurse joy and asked. When he knew what was going on, he freaked out! he felt demolished. He felt something bad was happening, so he went and sat at the waiting room, no other place to spend the night cause of his journey.

SO he thought that the center was the best place to stay so he could be informed of any weird thing that could happen, he let his sceptile and his charizard out (not tyranitar, too big and hot tempered) and let them take fresh air, and they started to the outside, while Aaryn looked at them start fighting( training only) he thought of the experiences lived together and how well he trained them.

So Aaryn sat waiting, when a girl came out running emergency room while crying, and headed outside..

Aaryn stayed thoughtfull, and then understood... so he headed outside, and saw another guy there and in some far bushes , charizard and sceptile were still fighting, he called them. and headed to that guy.

Last edited:

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    (((Umm MDratini, read the first post and youll know that something is killing off pokemon and that a chosen few are to band together and find the cause and attempt to save the pokemon. No more than three...I think less is fine, but realistic I think...as for Aaryn, Allana went out side to her pokemon not to sit down in the center..)))

William watches Allana as she takes hold of her chikorita. He had known what had happened, as all the rest. He waits a moment before walking over and placing a hand upon her shoulder as if to bring some comfort. He knows that he is a stranger but if/ when she looks up, he has a smiling face to meet her.

His Tauros went off to graze by the side of the pokecenter, he happens to get hunger when he is just sitting around.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    Just as Aaryn made his charizard and sceptile come back, he looked up, and saw a tauros heading towards him! he jumped out of its way in surprise, and laughed.

Then he continued to head to that guy, now he realized that this person was next to the girl he saw running out before, so he headed fast towards them to ask.

William, the boy told him, while allana kept silent in front of him. Aaryn couldnt say anything, cause he knew how much u can love a pokemon when friends to it. So he just sat on the grass, and lied down looking at the sky, thinking. William then told alana that she would have to come over it, that the world doesnt end and that she would have to continue living (gently). So Alana stared up at him and tried to smile, and Aaryn told her coldly-" the best way to honor the life of a dead pokemon is to fight till the end, not to cry forever. It may be hard, but do it for your chikorita and it wil be proud!"

Alana then lied down on the grass also, and after her william did. So Aaryn said-" Hi, im Aaryn, Im from a forest town in Jhoto called Silverwood." and waited for the others answers.

Last edited:

Alana

Years
    OOC: Your acting like I was bawlin like a baby. Also your poer playing. If its somit small I don't care but thats not small. Also if my best friend had just died and some one told me to get over it I would probably pound em. Please either delete or edit your post. We'll pretend its not there for now.

Alana looked up at the boy and tried to smile. Her face was damp and she wiped her eyes on her sleeve. Her Chikorita had buried its face in her lap and was crying silently. "Hi." She said quietly. She wiped her eyes again and picked up her Chikorita who was still crying in her arms. "I'm Alana whats your name?" She asked in a falsly cheery voice.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    Aaryn looked at alana while she answered, and he realised he had been to harsh, so he apologized for it. The kept staring up at the sky, and asked william: " Hey since we dont have much to do right now, and alana seems a little bit sad, lets try to cheer her up! lets have a combat!!"

He stared at william, and saw he was surprised, Aaryn smiled, and waited for an answer.

OOC- sorry alana, didnt meant that! im really sorry for that, but since u started so dramatically i got excited with it!

Alana

Years
    OOC: Well thats how I wanted it to start but I think telling some one to get over it is a bit well I would say rude but thats an understatment.

Alana looked from one to the other. She wasn't interested in what Aaryn had said but she decided to go along with it. Right now all she really wanted was to be lef alone.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    Aaryn felt bad now, so while he wsa still waiting for an answer from William, he got up and looked at both of the kids, then headed back to the pokemon center.

He entered and asked Joy for a room, he got the keys for room n? 18 and headed inside. he sat down on the bed and slowly lied down. Then he started thinking about all that had happened. HE was feeling really bad for Alana and for what he said but that couldnt take him back! so he decided to lie down for a while before going to the next city...

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    (((DUDE!!! Just cause Im gone for a few days dont give none no right to control my guys statement and actions!! Aaryn, please, I advise not to do that again!!)))

" I am William. I saw you go in, and you are not the only one that has lost pokemon."

He removes his hand from her shoulder as she turned around. As he speaks he looks into her eyes. He is definately older than her, appearing to be around 19 yrs of age..

(((just so you know Im ignoring the control posting posts....)))

Alana

Years
    OOC: Yes we will ignor any posts that are power playing. Ignor my last post as well.

"Yes I know and Pidgey's not the only one I've lost. I used to have alot of Pokemon but one day this disease or what ever ir is hit and I've been losing one after the other." Takes a breath and wipes her eyes again. Then gets up and shakes her head slightly. "I shouldn't be acting like this. As soon as Pidgey got sick I knew there wasn't any hope." Her Chikorita finally comes to and stands up too. Holds out her hand and trys again to smile, "So what brings you here?"

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
    this is a disaster, i mean, when somebody is not arround, people usually make little controls over others. I think i did not overcontrol ur character in any way. So i dont think its that serious. We are only three taking part and its a disaster already,

1- all of us have had probs with earlier posts, if ignore them or correct them.

2- Whats with you telling me im power playing, come on..!

3- If this has to work or we start over or you stop beeing that of kiddish with your characters. cause in every RP ive played, my character has got controlled when i wasnt there, and that is it, i dont mind if you try to kill my character, or make him eat his boogers, the final decision is at the bearers will.

This is all i have to say, seen that no one is playing this seriously and changing things each 2 posts.

Alana

Years
    OOC: Don't get snippy. The others had no right to power play your character and you should have said so. We're not trying to be mean. Now you're given a load o trouble to this RPG. I took over this RP so that I could revive it. So I guess this gives me the right to say this. And I have never said this before. If you power play some ones character again in this RPG I will kick you out. Sorry but thats the way its gonna be.

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    " Well, I released alot of my other pokemon in the past. I came here to check up on the ones I had kept, but it had turned that they had ended up like the others. These are now the only pokemon I have left..."

William gestures back to a Kingler and Ivysaur, and a Tauros can be seen in the back behind them.

" Something must be done to prevent this cause which is killing off all the pokemon.."

----------------------------

((( Ok, not that Im a stickler, and hes probly gone, I just dont like my character controled except if its combat and only for one action...and fyi I am a mod and such on another RP site...the one in my sig, so sorry to be an beast of burden but Im one for the courtesy and keeping the peace...)))

Alana

Years
    OOC: I wasn't kicking you out but if thats the way you feel about it then. Get lost.
    I totaly agree Pidgey does rock. It really killed me to have to kill mine, but I figured it would add a since of urgency to this RPG.

Looks at the Pokemon. "Yeah your right." Looks at her Pokeballs. "Only my Chikorita, my Fearow, and my Ninetales have survived this long. And I intend to make sure they survive alot longer."

William

PokeTrainer
    Years
    " The only illness to ever strike pokemon before are electric colds and the pokevirus. Yet niether of those where ever fatal, I am baffled at what is causing this. I would not doubt if some sinister corporation was behind the pokemons demise."

Alana

Years
    "There are many illnesses in this world. And there are so many reasons why they affect us and Pokemon. But some how I think you're right. I think there something or some one else behind this." Her voice was still quiet but she seemed more alert now.

jadwin

Herodata
    Years
    As our Heroes Went on with their journey, they came across a strange man......
    " hello, young heroes I had heard a lot about you..... I would like to join this quest of yours..... all I have is a "small Jirachi....." Along time ago I met this thing as a flute player when I was six....." A tear came from the man's eye's.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back