• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Place to show off Your Custom Title Screens

Years
    I noticed theres nowhere to post any custom title screens to show off your work get advice etc. For me the was far harder than mapping not saying I'm any good at either but it took quite a lot to even get the thing working in the right colours and strait and wanted to see what people thought of my effort.

So heres my contribution
    Spoiler:

Anyone thats been here longer than me feel free to take this subject up.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    That is one awesome Titlescreen man!
    I sadly cant edit Titlescreens very well - hey are you looking for a job though?
    If you are please pm me - I need a titlescreen editor as good as you!

Years
    People may have seen this already.

I think this is what I used.
    The clouds are recoulored from a Torkoal sprite.
    Animation from the a thunder attack.
    Rayquaza from Emerald.
    Part of Rayquaza from Pokemon Pinball.

Last edited:

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    A lot of people should know these already but what the hey.

Probably my favourite titlescreen and the only one thats unused. I'll probably put it on the resources thread when I finish it.

My first good titlescreen. I was never very fond of it but a lot of people like it.

I really like this one because I got it exactly the way I wanted it.

I told Disturbed not to credit me for this because I didn't want people asking me to make titlescreens for them but I guess no-one really cared since no-one asked.

Years
    Thethethethe I cant see any pic but I'm sure its the one you put in the tutorial you did and one of the few that helped me loads over the past few days trying to work out how to do this and Thrace they are some amazing screens makes mine look bad but hey it was my first attempt.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    to thethethe I saw the tutrial you made so I know what you mean but the image is not apearing to bodhii nice screen for your first time hey your better than me

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    The only one I don't like by you (Thrace) is the one for Distant Version. And that's because I was going to use that same background (the Minish Cap one) for my titlescreen :'(

But every other one is just fantastic. Especially the one with Dragonair. I really like that one for some reason. But the flashing background in the official Genesis one is a nice touch as well. Really, all of them are truly amazing.

Years
    Also thought i would add it here just in case people decide to start making a title screen it has two different pallets as far as i can tell. My 'PRESS START' stopped flashing took me ages to get it working again and it was because i needed to edit a separate pallet from the main game freak one its not in any of the tutorials i read.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years

Probably my favourite titlescreen and the only one thats unused. I'll probably put it on the resources thread when I finish it.

This Is The Best Title I've Ever Seen...(Maybe)
    It Is A Work of art...
    I Can See Why Its Your Favorite...
    Its Absolutely Beautiful~

School days again...
    Years

My first good titlescreen. I was never very fond of it but a lot of people like it.

I really like this one because I got it exactly the way I wanted it.

I told Disturbed not to credit me for this because I didn't want people asking me to make titlescreens for them but I guess no-one really cared since no-one asked.

I really like the titlescreen of Pokemon Distant and the First titlescreen, the Charizard and Dragonair sprites are so nice.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
    Actually I think that Thrace really should use that dragonair title screen since it looks much better than the one with giratina and arceus in it. And I think also that giratina title is overused which makes it more lame :|
    And I also prefer the background in dragonair one :D

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    I don't think my titlescreen even counts as a titlescreen after seeing these.
    Bodhii, I really like yours.
    Thrace, yours are truly awesome. I think you should use the Dragonair one for Genesis.
    Thethethethe, that one is great, although I've seen it about a hundred times as that's how many times I had to read your tut.
    D-Trogh, yours are excellent as well.

Kyouya

"baddest of the bad"
    Years

that is the best title screen ive ever seen.

Back