• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Place to show off Your Custom Title Screens

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016

I love these D-Trogh! They look so professional.

The Dragonair titlescreen isn't for Genesis it was for a hack that I never started (Pokemon: The Dragon Lineage). I never actually finished it, I just replaced the tilemap for the background in the Genesis titlescreen and added the Dragonair. Thanks for the comments everyone. =3

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Heres one that i did a few days ago:

Edit:
    Sorry i uploaded the wrong one heres the updated one:

Please reply on what you think? it would mean alot and also maybe reply on how i could fix it to look more better?

Last edited:

CrashmanX

Mechamon
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 22, 2016
    Oh wow, those are some really nice ones. I really like the backgrounds on a few. Speaking of title screens is it possible to make an animated background with them? Like a looping/moving one?

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016

Please reply on what you think? it would mean alot and also maybe reply on how i could fix it to look more better?
    I'd change the font of the title and make it bigger. You might want to make Celebi's outline a little darker. Apart from that it looks fantastic. I'm guessing those stars are animated?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    You should have the text so it's read like:

Green Sapphire
    Version

I think it will look better that way. And also the Celebi needs a tad darker outline. Other than that it looks great. ^_^
    Great thanks, i couldnt get the font in the right place so i just did it like that anyway but ill get to work on the celebi as soon as i can

I'd change the font of the title and make it bigger. You might want to make Celebi's outline a little darker. Apart from that it looks fantastic. I'm guessing those stars are animated?
    Okay thanks ill work on that and yeah its animated

My best one actually.
    The background is animated, but it's weird.
    Not bad actuarly only thing that bothering me is the background behind the animated rocks....

Last edited:
    Years
    When I started this I didn't expect to see so many amazing screens one thing I wouldn't mind knowing is which part do you insert the full screen backgrounds on the GF logo?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years

Very unprofessional and very ugly. Try reading some tuts before making yourself a major shame. I rather see the Normal Nintendo Titlescreen instead. I'll edit this post later to comment on other titlescreens.

Edit: Time for some commenting on other Titlescreens.

Awesome titlescreen is awesome. Would have been better if you had Mew's eyes open.

People may have seen this already.

The Rayquaza on your LoD Titlescreen is simpily just plain awesome.

All of these are quite professional. Especially for the Dragonair one. The most amazing and beautiful titlescreen I've seen in my life. That's just amazing!!

Lucario's Titlescreen is good, but the Lapras one would have been better if it has its eyes open.

Quite good, but like Thrace said, you should add some outlining to Celebi. Other than that, it's simpily plain awesome.

Edit 2: Forgot to comment on CS's titlescreen.

Again, quite good, but the Rocks can be quite bothering. You can try removing the Rocks.

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
    I'm loving all these titlescreens, especially Thrace's and Alice's and D-Tough's. Keep up the good work guys.

Back