• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Place to show off Your Custom Title Screens

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Here is one for a Kingdom Hearts hack that i am helping somebody on.
    Please dont comment on glitchiness, because i made it like that on purpose, it is the style i was going for.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    All in all, the sprite is somewhat based on the Charizard in the original firered title screen. The palette and outlining are like that for a reason, it's based on said Charizard. If it was re-sprited in, I don't know, Chibi's normal style it'd look a lot different. Perhaps better, but we're actually going for a firered styled title screen.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    theyre all awesome and really good i wanna make one but i dont know what programme to use

RocketAdmin.

Custom User Title. :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    A lot of people should know these already but what the hey.

Probably my favourite titlescreen and the only one thats unused. I'll probably put it on the resources thread when I finish it.

This is the most magnificent title screen I have ever seen C':

My first good titlescreen. I was never very fond of it but a lot of people like it.

I don't get how this gets more credit, it isn't a patch on your Dragonair screen :/

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    All in all, the sprite is somewhat based on the Charizard in the original firered title screen. The palette and outlining are like that for a reason, it's based on said Charizard. If it was re-sprited in, I don't know, Chibi's normal style it'd look a lot different. Perhaps better, but we're actually going for a firered styled title screen.
    But the FireRed Charizard didn't have sloppy outlines and terrible shading. Your Lugia has sloppy outlines, terrible shading, and looks pregnant.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    i'll give out my comment this way:
    Why did you ask me to make you a tittlescreen if you can get such GREAT results yourself?

You think its good?
    Well I asked you cause I dont have any problems doing it for others but when i do one for my own hack i just cant...

Jet Jathor

Pokewatcher & Collector
    Years
    Hey all. can someone please tell me if my title screen is good at all? i dont care that much, because this title screen was canceled, but i could use some friendly criticism.

Giga Universe

Working on a tool.
    Years
    What do you think of this one? It's already inserted and all... I haven't inserted the text yet, as my Photoshop has crashed and I'm still waiting on a friend to make the logo for me.

Also, here is the bootscreen for the same hack (also inserted).

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    What do you think of this one? It's already inserted and all... I haven't inserted the text yet, as my Photoshop has crashed and I'm still waiting on a friend to make the logo for me.

Also, here is the bootscreen for the same hack (also inserted).

Both are harmonic and great, the bootscreen could use some shading but is OK.

Jet Jathor

Pokewatcher & Collector
    Years
    Can someone please comment on the titlescreen i attached 2 my earlier post? i no its bad but i want 2 learn how 2 improve it. XD

P.S. Read my signature. I made that trainer card and i made the sprite from pieces of others. I can scratch sprite too, though.

Freya

Squee!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 25, 2016
    I couldn't figure out how to post my title screen, so it is attached. I am new, so please do not make bad comments on my title screen.

P.S. Can anyone tell me how to insert the correct palette for Grovyle? I mean, the current palette is cool, but I would prefer the right pal.
    It looks pretty nice to me. I like the leaves in the background. The "Destiny Jade" Text is different in a good way, but it would look better green. Though, the Grovyle seems small to me, I don't know why. There are a couple tutorials on how to fix the palette, DawnRyder's tells you how to do it with APE.

ZodiacDaGreat

Working on a Mobile System
    Years
    I was never too good with titlescreens, but meh. What you see below is gonna be the titlescreen for Pure Gold, a ruby hack.

For people interested in viewing the video of my titlescreen, its here.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    The Pure Gold text is perfect. I like the clouds. Maybe the back lines are too thick. but the one thing I don't like is the ho-ho. It's just a plain old ho-ho and there's so much space maker a bigger, custom ho ho. oh, and why is ho ho shoved to the bottom of the screen, bad placement.

Freya

Squee!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 25, 2016
    The Ho-oh's animation is pretty nifty, I'll admit, I don't think i've seen a titlescreen like that before, to be honest. But, I'd have to agree about the Ho-oh looking a bit out of place. But, what you have is what you have ^_^. It's still cool.

Back