• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Place to show off Your Custom Title Screens

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
    idc, I am going to put this up anyways!
    Here's the boot screen for emerald thunder.

→goon

pokémon auburn version←
    Years
    idc, I am going to put this up anyways!
    Here's the boot screen for emerald thunder.

This is really good. I think your name should be bold like "Nintendo" and "Pokémon" though. The silhouette of Rayquaza looks great as well.

Aljam

Years
    This is really good. I think your name should be bold like "Nintendo" and "Pokémon" though. The silhouette of Rayquaza looks great as well.

I will do that.

looks pretty basic you proberly just followed the link and zelda tutorial.

How did you know? >;9 Well, I know it is pretty basic and whatnot, but I didn't want it to make it too complicated. I haven't really ROM Hacked in a while. Why would I possibly need to add a background into the boot screen, I mean, come on, it's only there for like 2 seconds. Oh and by the way, nice spelling :P

here let me correct it for you

This looks pretty basic. You probably just followed Zeikuu's Tutorial.

Nobody will ever take you seriously if you don't have proper spelling and grammar... :/

This is the first thing I've done in awhile, so I haven't really read the new tuts yet. As I said before, I don't think there is a need for an elaborate boot screen , as it is only there for a second or two. OK?

→goon

pokémon auburn version←
    Years
    looks pretty basic you proberly just followed the link and zelda tutorial.

There's nothing wrong with the basic look. Hell, it's a bootscreen. You only see it for what? Three seconds? I'd rather see a simplistic bootscreen than some cluttered garbage.

Larsie13

I guess if people show off their bootscreens here, I'll show mine, too.

Aljam

Years
    Owh, this one is nice ;D. I like the idea of it booting up xD

I wonder how you got that tileset in thought,for me, having one as big as that always messes me up >.<

what you can do, is make out your image in paint. Then get sphere and import you image as a map. make a screen shot when after you have loaded up. meh screw it. Here is D trogh's vid of the new NTME which makes inserting stuff a whole lot better.

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    what you can do, is make out your image in paint. Then get sphere and import you image as a map. make a screen shot when after you have loaded up. meh screw it. Here is D trogh's vid of the new NTME which makes inserting stuff a whole lot better.

:O, revolutionary! I never thought of thought. The most interesting tidbit of this is the repeated tile thing, that was awesome!! Thanks for the vid, I'm going to go get that stuff and try again on my boot screen. ;D

Aljam

Years
    :O, revolutionary! I never thought of thought. The most interesting tidbit of this is the repeated tile thing, that was awesome!! Thanks for the vid, I'm going to go get that stuff and try again on my boot screen. ;D

No problem. I was so amazed when I saw that myself. Got my boot screen inserted in 2 minutes! :D btw I've fixed it and it looks great! I'll edit the post later or post later my screenshot.

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    No problem. I was so amazed when I saw that myself. Got my boot screen inserted in 2 minutes! :D btw I've fixed it and it looks great! I'll edit the post later or post later my screenshot.

Plus it really helps when you have a large image you want inserted (as do I!) Now i can insert with nothing going wrong with the tile map :P

The only drawback though is that then the tile set becomes hard to place in NTME xD

Edit: Well i got my bootscreen

Anybody guess what game the background is from?

Last edited:

Aljam

Years
    xD I know! I love that game! I was so lucky to find those photos thingys!!

Anyway, what's the quality of it? It looks better in game because you can see everything more clearly. xD

Well, it looks pretty good, but I can't see Team aether. Maybe make that stand out?

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
    Well, it looks pretty good, but I can't see Team aether. Maybe make that stand out?

xD, actually, it's Team AoS, but i might change it, but in game with the boot screen, i see it pretty good. If i get enough people telling me to change it, however, i might give is a different color :P

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022

Do not mind the text... I need to find where I repointed the palette so I can edit it... lol

Back