• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokémon Lover...

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    Hi. I have a larvitar I can trade for maybe a smoochum, hitmonchan, hitmonlee or hitmontop?
    If you have any of those.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • Hi, I was wondering if you had a Glaceon, and Leafeon?
    I can offer you a Smeargle, Larvitar, Phanphy and Buneary.

Yes I do :D
    Sure! Whenever you have the time, I'd love to trade :)

Oh, would you mind helping transfer my Glaceon and Leafeon to my SS game? Just so I can clone them first. I could throw in any items for the extra help :)

Paper-remote

I've got nothing to put here
    Years
  • Hi, I have Yanma, Mantine, Smeargle, Larvitar, Kecleon, Buneary, Skorupi and Croagunk.
    Tell me which ones you want.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • Hi, I have Yanma, Mantine, Smeargle, Larvitar, Kecleon, Buneary, Skorupi and Croagunk.
    Tell me which ones you want.

Yanma, Mantine, Kecleon, and Croagunk would be lovely :) What do you want for them?

Thanks Syyv. Just Remember, The Murkro is Non Redis(You can't trade).

Yw, and of course, I'll keep it in mind. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hey there!
    I have a Gible, Kecleon, and possibly a Mawile too....although the latter two would be migrated from Emerald, so would take a little while. Oh, while I'm at it, I'd like to point out that I capture every Kecleon I can find, so if you want a choice in natures...feel free! Gible, however, I cba...sorry.

I saw you have SoulSilver, which I used to have...so I'm looking for these:

A Pokémon Lover...

That is...your shiny Arbok. If you don't think my pokemon are worth it...please, just get me an Ekans.

A Pokémon Lover...

Egg. Preferably with Psybeam.

A Pokémon Lover...

Egg.

I know Delibird is useless, but I'd want to breed my own xD

Oh, I'll rank them in order of importance, because I'm weird:
    1. Delibird.
    2. Ledyba.
    3. Shiny Arbok

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • Hey there!
    I have a Gible, Kecleon, and possibly a Mawile too....although the latter two would be migrated from Emerald, so would take a little while. Oh, while I'm at it, I'd like to point out that I capture every Kecleon I can find, so if you want a choice in natures...feel free! Gible, however, I cba...sorry.

I saw you have SoulSilver, which I used to have...so I'm looking for these:

A Pokémon Lover...

That is...your shiny Arbok. If you don't think my pokemon are worth it...please, just get me an Ekans.

A Pokémon Lover...

Egg. Preferably with Psybeam.

A Pokémon Lover...

Egg.

I know Delibird is useless, but I'd want to breed my own xD

Oh, I'll rank them in order of importance, because I'm weird:
    1. Delibird.
    2. Ledyba.
    3. Shiny Arbok

Okay, Delibird Egg, Ledyba Egg with Psybeam, and Ekans? Very doable :)
    I actually have a Gible (yeah, I just updated that...) but I do need a Kecleon and Mawile still :) Do you by any chance have an Adament Kecleon? Since you have a few, I would prefer Adament, but it doesn't matter if you don't have one.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2010
    Do you happen to have Stunky or Hippopotas?
    I'll happily trade you Glameow and Lunatone if you do. ^^

Paper-remote

I've got nothing to put here
    Years
  • I would like to have the Timid Run Away Eevee or the Modest Adaptability Eevee is that ok?
    Also, all 4 of them have been touched, would you still want them or do you want me to breed new ones?

Last edited:

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • @MarillBubbles: I do! That would be greatly appreciated :) PM me please and we can arrange something :)
    @Paper-remote: Sure, whichever you'd like :) And I don't mind if they've been touched. PM me also, please.

Radekal

Bone Keeper
    Years
  • Hi there,

Would you be interested in Scorupi and Combee for your Chikorita and Weedle?

Last edited:

72pokemonmaniac27

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Can i have the 10th anniversery mew and the shiny eevee?:) if so what would you like for it?:) if you want you can CMT, its still a work in progress though, I'm re-vamping :)

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    i'll give u a lv 50 spirtomb for 1 of these pokemon
    Raikou
    -Suicune

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    i have a HG kyogre and a dunsparce and a phanphy
    for the kyogre i would like the jirachi and for the other two a masterball and an aron would really be great
    PM if u r interested

Back