• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokemon you would like to have for every day life.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
  • I would pick Gardevoir, it can help me in so many ways such as the following.
    1. She could tuck me in at night
    2. She could teleport me to places i need to go
    3. She could use Psychic to clean up my room and bring stuff to me (of course i will say thanks and hug her)
    4. She is so much like a human we could do human games together like drawing or tag.
    5. She could be with me whenever i want
    6. She could play board games with me when there is a power cut.
    7. She could help me choose outfits
    8. Come shopping with me and so much more!

Those are some reasons i want a Gardevoir! ;)

PunxsatownyPhil

The guy who still uses a GBC
    Years
  • I'm assuming and hoping that the Pokemon can have all their abilities and have more than 4 moves.

I pick Dragonite. Before you say "It's gigantic/it's uber," it's 7'3" and in OU. Dragonite is awesome, for starters. It could fly me to school, and shut up, I have a 46 mile round trip commute every day. It could make it snow in the winter, rain when it's dry, and nice when it's been raining for 3 days.

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2013
    Ditto.
    Transform into anyone, can turn into plasma liquid.
    Scenario:Bank Robbery (I steal the money, disguised ditto runs one direction, while I run the other.)
    Have ditto pretend to be Justin Bieber, and ruin his career.
    Have ditto create sex scandals for all the White trash Disney channel stars.
    Have ditto transform into the president, and fake people out.
    The list goes on and on XD.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Probably a Buizel. It's fun and we could probably swim or jog together in the mornings. And it can cheer me up when I feel down.

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
    Years
  • Shaymin = Chick Magnet

"Here, have some flowers."
    "Umm... Okay..."
    BOOM
    "Shaymin!"
    "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Gets 'em every time.

Machu Pichu

oddsoul.
    Years
  • Meowth.

*Meowth uses Pay Day!*
    *Meowth uses Pay Day!*
    *Meowth uses Pay Day!*
    *Meowth uses Pay Day!*
    *Meowth uses Pay Day!*

Insta-rich B)

Shea Man

Years
  • Meowth.

*Meowth uses Pay Day!*
    *Meowth uses Pay Day!*
    *Meowth uses Pay Day!*
    *Meowth uses Pay Day!*
    *Meowth uses Pay Day!*

Insta-rich B)

THEY SEE YOU TROLLIN'

THEY HATIN'

That's so deck, but you're not going to polish as well as I do with my Shaymin.

I am so deck.

gvgisdi

Officially addicted to Crystal
    Years
  • Haha glad to see I'm not the only one who imagines how life would look if Pokémon existed :P I'd like to have Pidgey, of course.

Shea Man

Years
  • I'll stick to getting some tassles with my deck Shaymin. Just think about it? How many tassles would you get with the Shaymin Bouquet trick?

Maybe a CK-1 or two. That'll be nice. Especially for somebody as flavorless as moi.

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    rhyhorn.

i'll be riding him to school/work. go off roading. and teach him how to be water resistant.

if not rhyhorn though. its gotta be charizard. SHINY!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Eevee, mostly because it's my favorite Pokémon.

I guess we'd just chill and stuff. :P

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    A Mew, only because I think it would be pretty fun to play with n' such.

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Abonasnow becuase here I live we have 9 months of snow. It could hide in the snow and be a guard. Also when the snow gets too deep it and I have to shovel the drive-way it would just smash through it while I shoovel it off to the sides. When it isn't snwoing he can keep me cool.

quilzel

net start w3svc
    Years
  • I would love to have a Quilava (or Cyndaquil so I could evolve it eventually). Being a fire type it could keep me warm on the cold winter nights. Quilava is small enough lay on a couch with me, but big enough that I wouldn't be afraid to crush it if I moved. Pokemon tend to be loyal so it could also double as a guard "dog." Quilava would be more than just a pet, he would be my best friend (yeah I'm lame like that).

Shea Man

Years
  • I would love to have a Quilava (or Cyndaquil so I could evolve it eventually). Being a fire type it could keep me warm on the cold winter nights. Quilava is small enough lay on a couch with me, but big enough that I wouldn't be afraid to crush it if I moved. Pokemon tend to be loyal so it could also double as a guard "dog." Quilava would be more than just a pet, he would be my best friend (yeah I'm lame like that).

I totally get that, brony (just to clarify, I'm not a brony), don't say that...

So... Deck...

-cries happily in the corner-

You make me want Quilava.

I'm not giving up Shaymin, though.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'd have to say Charizard as it would be a good replacement for my oven and methods of transportation not to mention having it as a psuedo guard dog for my house would be pretty nifty too if I do say so myself lol.

Back