• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A..terrible confession :'(

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Once again I shall repeat what I really truly am...*cough cough*

And I'm the lovable little Acorn. The talking acorn that follows you around. I'm in many of your trees watching you at night. And when I grow up I want to be a huge tree O_O I was brought here when a mutated squirrel ate me and...

Years
    xD
    BG is a little Acorn, and I am the "half pizza and half monkey Moony-chan".
    Well, I really wanna hear Blue's story. It'll probably go like this:
    "I have always been an evil bunny. You have always known that since the time I jacked the carrot from the police. It was really yummy though, and it was the reason I got evil. xD"

Years
    Well Ashlein, least you ain't half pizza and half monkey. o.o
    But I do admit, I am a very EVIL monkey. That has been known since I got on "Zoo Tycoon's Craziest Monkey Wanted" poster that is. xD
    Well, I stole several ILLEGAL bananas from a fruit store, robbed Pizza Hut of it's sacred recipe, and not to mention freed my monkey brothers, and then got arrested by the Zoo Department Of LOONY Animals. xP

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Okay, so I wasn't honest. This is the truth about me. ._.

I'm not even a respectable cupcake. I'm actually a piece of flour, rejected from the bag. ;_; So when the baker dude made the cupcake, I snuck my way in. But he found me ;_; And threw the cupcake in the bin ;; But I climbed out and got into the oven and I got scorched ;; So when I got thrown out someone thought I was pepper and ground me then put me into a thingamajiggy and sold me ;; But my owner was mean and she always bossed me around and told me to spam this forum called the Pok?mon Community~ but I didn't want to spam the Pok?mon Community. ._. I had a lot of trouble typing and I had to jump from key to key.
    And then I went mental. All these people were talking about identities and faking and stuff. And I felt guilty cause I wasn't even a respectable cupcake. I had contaminated one and become a criminal piece of flour. So I said I was human. And then a confession thread came. And I felt so glad about Soph admitting it... but jealous. At least she was a donut. I was just a lowly piece of flour.
    I started falling apart from guilt all over the keyboard. And tomorrow I will be washed off and drowned. So bye bye, PC.
    I know you all hate me now you know I'm just a lifeless piece of flour. ._.

Kylie-chan

Years
    And... you've asked me... I admit it. I live with the muffin man. The muffin man is my owner. ._. But she's a muffin woman, really... v.v I was gonna be a part of her... but then I went all funny... v.v

FaerieEsqueThing

FINLAND!
    Years
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    And... you've asked me... I admit it. I live with the muffin man. The muffin man is my owner. ._. But she's a muffin woman, really... v.v I was gonna be a part of her... but then I went all funny... v.v

OMG you know the Muffin Man? I mean Muffin Woman? But I thought the Muffin Man was married...OMG! The Muffin Man is...

Kylie-chan

Years
    Oh, and I forgot. The muffin family smuggled me back in to be their slaves.
    And yes Ashlein. The muffin man is married to the muffin woman. But he's... well... it's not suitable for little kids =P

FaerieEsqueThing

FINLAND!
    Years
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    Oh, and I forgot. The muffin family smuggled me back in to be their slaves.
    And yes Ashlein. The muffin man is married to the muffin woman. But he's... well... it's not suitable for little kids =P

*runs screaming in to the night...again*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    But it's mighty funny what he is! ^^;;

I forgot to tell ya'll. Okay, I'm an acorn most the time watching all of you people from far up in the trees and when i fall down people step on me
    ;-; BUT when I was a teeny nut (OO) An evil squirrel put a curse on me. So now every full moon I turn into a poor waffle that nobody will eat me because I have little acorns shells baked inside of me ;;

FaerieEsqueThing

FINLAND!
    Years
    Biohazard Girl said:
    But it's mighty funny what he is! ^^;;

I forgot to tell ya'll. Okay, I'm an acorn most the time watching all of you people from far up in the trees and when i fall down people step on me
    ;-; BUT when I was a teeny nut (OO) An evil squirrel put a curse on me. So now every full moon I turn into a poor waffle that nobody will eat me because I have little acorns shells baked inside of me ;;

*runs but steps on Biohazard Girl* Ooops.

Kylie-chan

Years
    And like Bio and I said... v.v We're useless, worthless, unemployed outcasts... I mean, not even a freak show would employ talking, typing reject flour and acorns. ._.

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    I don't really know. All I know if that it flew out of the tree after I fell and ate me ;; It was such a tragic day. And don't ask how I got out of there...it's not...good

Isn't it a freak show WOULDN'T employ us? OO

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    I love you too Ashlein --; I'm used to it. Like I said, people always end up killing me. But I can grow back parts since I was mutated. ^^

Back