• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A..terrible confession :'(

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    You can run, but you can't hide.
    The only way out is suicide.
    Sit yourself in a dish.
    Chuck on the topping, as you wish.
    30 minutes in the oven.
    You're all cooked and they're all lovin'
    the taste of your crusty inners.
    They're eating you for dinner!
    Because, that is what you are.
    A lonely slice of pizza, yar.

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Kyogre-chan said:
    You can run, but you can't hide.
    The only way out is suicide.
    Sit yourself in a dish.
    Chuck on the topping, as you wish.
    30 minutes in the oven.
    You're all cooked and they're all lovin'
    the taste of your crusty inners.
    They're eating you for dinner!
    Because, that is what you are.
    A lonely slice of pizza, yar.
    o.o XD Nice poem, Ty. Really nice.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Soph said:
    Well people, I have a very sad confession to make...I will make it adresing Andy, but you can all read it :'( :'( :'(

See I am actually not human. I am so sorry to have deceived you but I am actually...a Donut. And I am on the run from the Bakery Police
    See, I was made in this bakery, and there was this other biscuit dude called the Gingerbread Man. He ran away, and when that happened I realised there was just more to life to being eaten. So I decided to try the run away thing myself. I escaped from the bakery but it was raining, so I thought "Oh man, no way can I get away in this rain, i'll go soggy all over the ground" then I saw these men who was doing some maintinence on the Bakery, they left this tin of varnish on the ground so I jumped in and covered myself then hid until it dried. Then I was waterproof, oh yes I was one proud donut so I rolled off to conquer the world. I decided it wasnt fair for humans to eat donuts and other cakes, so I planned to create a resistance for Donuts and Cakes all over the world!! I tried to recruit the gingerbread man but sadly he got ate by a fox
    . So I also decided to make sure foxes were the Number2 Enemy (after humans...sorry, Andy, but I guess you cant help being the species that you are
    ) I will make you an honoury Donut if you wish. Anyway, I soon had a resistance ready to conquer bakeries. We had this amazing motto: "TODAY THE BAKERY, TOMORROW...THE WORLD!!!!" We were real confident. Then the Bakery Police got wind of us >_>. They started the Anti-Soph-The-Donut movement and we had to go into deep hiding. They picked us off one by one, and my freinds suffered terrible deaths! (how would you like to be eaten and eventually end up in the sewage???) In the end I was alone, and had to end the resistance and make a run for my life. Alone in the world, I was lost and miserable, and then I met Fred. He was this wonderul peice of cake. I fell in love with Fred the Chocolate Cake Slice. I thought that Fred loved me, but...but he just broke my heart! (well he broke the hole in my middle anwyway.) He was only using me until I told him my secret and led him to Varnish so he too could be an indestructable, inedible Cake. Then he dumped me on the street and ran off with a Strawberry Lamington named Julie. I was...so heartbroken
    . I just totally went off the rails and did things no dnout should do, like making freinds with Banana Peels (stay clear of them, they really corrupt you O_o) and apple cores on the street. I fell into rough living. A terrible past -_-;;
    . Then one day I realised I could be a better Donut than I was. I decided to make changes. I apandoned my banna peel and apple core freinds and moved off the streets. I tried to get a job but no one wanted a varnished donut. Predudiced losers. Finally I found refuge hiding in a bowl of fake fruit in an internet cafe. I hid beneath the fruit; no one ever saw me. At nights I used the computers and learned how to use the internet, then eventually found you and found PC. The rest is history -_-.

I am so sorry to have deceived you...but being a Donut isnt easy, you know? Its a rough life. Its so hard, you wouldnt understand what its like to try to cope. Your kind never do. I know you will reject me now you know I am an outlaw Donut...im on the 'Most Wanted' with the Bakery Police...please fogive me for my deception. Im just a Donut. Pity me

Now, I know im not the only one on PC who hid her ID. As a Donut in disgrace I have hunted down some of you and discovered some bad secret ID's. So now, please admit who you REALLY are. Are you a carrot? A cake? Maybe a puddle of oil? Better yet, are you a cup holder? Admit!! Or I will target random people and tell everyone who they really are and what their story is. XD.
    Youre a donut,Wow people can be food.Then its true my friend is a Twinke.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    If I told you what I really am, well...you wouldnt believe me =P

I am honestly not lying about this, and I know you are all saying "Oh thats just part of the fun of the thread" but really I promise you all that I'm not lying...meh you still wont believe me XD!
    Well, if you do believe me, I am actually a Saturnite. I was sent to Earth by the SPC (The Solar Planetary Council) and the AJPC (Anti-Jupiterian Protection Council) For Project Earth...see...Jupiterians are a terrible race...they want to wipe out any signs of human life, therefore representitives from Venus, Mars, Saturn, and Pluto were sent to Earth...Luckily I know all 3.
    Well, believe me or not, I am telling you I'm not really lying =/

Tamer Marco

Elite Trainer
    Years
    Uhh... this is hard to say, but i'm Rukario. :X Mew abandoned me, and while I was moping she made a movie about me. =(

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 6, 2005
    Ashlein said:
    I'm terrible!!! I ATE KYOGRE-CHAN! I COULDN'T HELP IT! I WAS HUNGRY AND I LOVE PIZZA!
    Your not terrible. I was thinking about eating him myself. XD

Back