• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AAML is dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Heh, you remind me of Kenny from South Park; you've got words of wisdom very few can understand... and you die every post.

Until a freaky episode where EVERYTHING goes wrong, AAML (ugh, I don't like this term) won't die ever.

Sorry, but when it comes to arguing about Ash, Misty, or Ash & Misty, I just get the strangest feelings. When I get mad, I turn into a bulky green Pikachu. Must be all of those radiated Pok?chow pellets I found near my house...

Pika-Hulk SMASH PUNY COMPETITION!!!!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    dgle said:
    Heh, you remind me of Kenny from South Park; you've got words of wisdom very few can understand... and you die every post.

XD!! What can I say? I'm just misunderstood X3

*pikachu eats CaRtOON*

jirachi_trainer

I drink Dr. Pepper!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen May 22, 2004
    I think it was becuse the voice actor now does a voice in shaman king. (that blue haired girl?)

Last edited:
    Years
    Aaml Still Lives!!!!!

I still believe Ash and Misty are in love.I Ash and May is the most stupidest thing I've ever heard.May ****en sucks.She's a wimp who do'snt battle.Sure Misty was a tomboy (I am too) but she was'nt a wimp.She actally had skill in battle and I respect that.I'm sorry May fans I did'nt mean to offend you but I just don't like May.

Years
    OK, I don't know why anyone tried to post anything more on this topic. It's obvious AAML (blech, STILL hate that term) won't ever go away in the Pok?mon series. Oh well.

If anything at all, I think the biggest relationship that May could ever get with Ash is a brother/sister one. They have WAY too much in common. I bet that's no fun in a relationship.

I've explained all I could on post #30 (above), so I've got nothing more to say.
    (grr... after watching May carefully, I've come to realize that I don't hate her anymore. I just don't approve of those two ever getting together do.)

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    If anything, Misty re-appearing proves AAML beyond a doubt. BTW, May just bites. She can't even get a starter pokemon to be good in battle; only Pokeshipping & Hoennshipping (Brendan & May) could work. :rambo:

Years
    I totally agree that AAML is so dead. And right now i think Ash and May are starting to like each other as you can see in the episode of 4/15/04 of the japanese version. And I have noticed that Ash is getting older and taller, cuz in some of the japanese version screenshots he is almost as tall as Brock... so i guess he will soon be kinda into girls...
    *and btw when Misty came back she seemed not that interested in Ash in fact she was nice to May and Max.*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    pokey_a said:
    I still believe Ash and Misty are in love.I Ash and May is the most stupidest thing I've ever heard.May ****en sucks.
    Urghhh.. You can say you dislike May, BUT DON'T START FLAMING, IDIOT!!!!!! >_<; God! You people are so darn inmature!

flamegirl said:
    MAY SUX AND BLOWZ!!!!!!!!

Misty was all cool and stuff

Same with what I said above, DON'T FLAME. I'm in a really bad mood today and I won't stand and see idiots break rules!!!!

Pokey, and flamgirl, if you both have nuthing nice to say, SHUT THE H*LL UP! God..

dgle said:
    Man, as much as I dislike May, I can't hate her anymore. Even then, I think that's a little too much to say about her.

(Isn't that considered vulgar? An admin should check on this or something.)

Now I don't hate Misty as much. Dunno why, tho. =P Maybe I just flipped or something. And about the vulgar stuff, its best to report it if things get out of control. ^^; I just warned them, hopefully they'll be smart enough to heed my warning.

*dies*

Years
    Uh, thanks CaRtOON? P.S. it's dqle

About the height issue, in the earlier episodes, (seasons 1 and 2) the animators sometimes mistakingly made Ash as tall as Misty. That was never the case as proven by later seasons. Also, didn't the creators that the main characters don't age in the show? And why does Misty have to be angry at the fact that Ash has been helping another girl and boy??? That doesn't prove anything! In fact, Misty just likes Ash for just about anything he does. Only exception is another girl trying to take Ash away from her. Misty can tell if anybody is doing that. Since Misty doesn't see any connection between Ash and May, there WON'T be one!

I respect all characters in the show now, even May, but I'll never let down Ash and Misty being together! (although I hope it never happens, at least for a while longer!)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    dqle said:
    Uh, thanks CaRtOON? P.S. it's dqle

About the height issue, in the earlier episodes, (seasons 1 and 2) the animators sometimes mistakingly made Ash as tall as Misty. That was never the case as proven by later seasons. Also, didn't the creators that the main characters don't age in the show? And why does Misty have to be angry at the fact that Ash has been helping another girl and boy??? That doesn't prove anything! In fact, Misty just likes Ash for just about anything he does. Only exception is another girl trying to take Ash away from her. Misty can tell if anybody is doing that. Since Misty doesn't see any connection between Ash and May, there WON'T be one!

I respect all characters in the show now, even May, but I'll never let down Ash and Misty being together! (although I hope it never happens, at least for a while longer!)
    Sorry about the name mistake =P I'm an idiot. I really would like to see Ash and May together, but since he likes Misty more, meh, what can I do? =P

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    dqle said:
    Hmm... change of heart, CaRtOON? First you hate this relationship, now you approve? I didn't influence you, didn't I?
    Maybe you did? ^^ I dunno, I just realized whenever I saw Misty's face, I used to throw a tantrum, and say mean stuff about her, now I guess I gave up? ^^ What's the use getting angry at a cartoon character, and what's the use complaining about how I wanted Ash and May together? If that's what the producers wanted, so be it. ^^

Like I said, sometimes I surprise mehself =P

*dies*

Rose Flame

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2004
    I personally think that, for the shows purposes, Ash and Misty make a better couple. Their interaction together is just more interesting, and has more chemistry. With Ash and May, the interaction seems more distant, polite-know what I mean? I have nothing against May, besides the fact that she seems like a bit of a girly-girl airheaded type, and she seems to have something of a plastic personality, from what I've seen. But, Misty isn't perfect either. She, to me, is a lot like Jessie. I heard rumors that Ash and Misty were suppose to kiss at the end of the series, but I don't think that's very likely. I did a study on Japanese Culture for my sociology class in the ninth grade, and, in Japan, kissing isn't just showing affection-its more like foreplay. So, if thats right, the chances of that happening on pokemon (a children's cartoon) seems slim. I don't have much uh...guess you would call it experiance...in this area. I'm definitely more of a rocketshipper; now THAT'S an area I can argue about a lot better than this:).

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
    Ali(mika_umbreon) said:
    Sorry to say this, but AAML it totally, 100%, DEAD. Misty has been kicked out. She even makes an appearance again, and leaves for the episode. All of your hopes are tarnished. Misty is gone. Forever. She is never coming back. At first the writers decided ash should have a girlfriend. So Misty was born. But then, the hints started getting weaker and weaker. Then, they started giving more and more palletshipping hints, centering the show on Ash and Gary. And then, Misty was kicked off the show to cover up thier mistake. They Just got so sick of the god****ed ***** and replaced her. Behold Ash's new Girlfriend, May. Well let's see how THIS turns out.

that sounded rather rude......
    AAML is not dead. There is nothing between May and Ash. May's too young, and Ash shows no interest in her. Misty will be back, just like Brock came back. Ever heard of the phrase "Absence makes the heart grow fonder?" ;)

Splat

Deleted
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2005
    The "there are no hints for Advanceshipping" is pure bias from Pokeshippers. And I don't even like this ship that much. From what I've heard there are many hints to come, and give it a break, it's a young ship. Misty has known Ash forever, but May, just a few months or so.

Years
    i think that you cartoon were flaming when you said other ppl were, you need to stop being *quoting not insulting* "immature", and insult ppl even if they were insulting things too... caring so much about a cartoon is immature anyways, and if you say some1 is immature when they are they are the ppl to be most offended jsut like sayin "your retarded" to a retard, is even moreso insulting. so dont say "you are so immature" to immature ppl cuz it hurts them the most esp, if what your doing is immature making you a hipcrit

The Psychic Psycho

The Truth Is Painful
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Mar 11, 2005
    Sleek said:
    time to speak my mind. in my opinion, misty was one of the greatest characters (besides Lance). i think if they should "drop" anyone it should have been ash. he doesnt evolve his pokemon, he only wins badges by sympathy, hes mentally ill, he doesnt catch the good pokemon because he 'feels baad'. he just gives me bad vibes. too much sympathy....and the show isnt dead yet. i still watch just to see r/s pokes in animation.

glade to know im not the only one who feels this way, dont forget about everytime he gets a strong pokemon that he finds some way to get rid of it ( butterfree, pigeot, charizard, lapras, etc.) personally i think the show should get rid of masato and ash and gain misty and brendan from ruby/saph. that, in my opinion would make the show alot better.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    kirby00 said:
    i think that you cartoon were flaming when you said other ppl were, you need to stop being *quoting not insulting* "immature", and insult ppl even if they were insulting things too... caring so much about a cartoon is immature anyways, and if you say some1 is immature when they are they are the ppl to be most offended jsut like sayin "your retarded" to a retard, is even moreso insulting. so dont say "you are so immature" to immature ppl cuz it hurts them the most esp, if what your doing is immature making you a hipcrit

...Come again..? o.o;

Anyways, dude... I thought this topic was dead.. o.o; Anyways, I think they should have gotten rid of Ash better. Yes, replace him with someone else would be better. I mean, he's pretty.. err.. lame imo. ^^;

*dies*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back