• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Ello! Please check my thread for your shiny Doduo.

What is the gender, ability, of the shiny Skitty, and is it untouched?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Ello! Please check my thread for your shiny Doduo.

What is the gender, ability, of the shiny Skitty, and is it untouched?

I will have the shiny Pidgey for the shiny Doduo, skitty: nature Jolly, the Ability is Cute Charm

Last edited:

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Yipp. ^^

What would your like for the Skitty as well?

(My Pidgey for your Doduo)

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Oky cooh! So my shiny Ekans and Pidgey for your shiny Doduo and Skitty. ^^

RazorClaw99

Banned
    Years
    yea can you please clone them and give me the originals back, I chained the Skitty myself.

Do you have any shinies or events

only shiny I got is a Bronzor and events are 2 jirachi for the pokewalker pikachu route map arcues shymin pichu shiny pikachu colored regigigas for the regiice regircok registeel capture in platinum and the crown legendary dogs events will loan to u to clone but want a copy back.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    only shiny I got is a Bronzor and events are 2 jirachi for the pokewalker pikachu route map arcues shymin pichu shiny pikachu colored regigigas for the regiice regircok registeel capture in platinum and the crown legendary dogs events will loan to u to clone but want a copy back.

ok I will have the shiny Pikachu, I will pm you when I have the Rayquazar cloned

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    u mean the shiny pichu? and u would need to clone it and if u can't and need to pass to someone else I will have to know who and he/she must know no stealing or I will run them out of this forum site

oh sorry I thought it said shiny Pikachu, what's the OT on the 2 Jirachi events

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back