• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    I have hatched a lot Charmanders so if you are after a certain nature let me know and it will be yours.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Yes, I can:) Use my ss friend code please. Which code should I use of yours?

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Ok, I will.

Fiilllllsssssss

By the way you have the wrong level for the jirachi on your thread. It says that wishmaker jirachi is on lv 5 and it's actually on lv 100:( You should change it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Ok, I will.

Fiilllllsssssss

By the way you have the wrong level for the jirachi on your thread. It says that wishmaker jirachi is on lv 5 and it's actually on lv 100:( You should change it.

thanks but no I have a level 5 wishmaker Jirachi and the shiny one is on level 100 but that's not even on my thread.

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    Under your shinies it said that the smr2010 jirachi was shiny and on level 5. That was the one I wanted. You gave me a shiny level 100 wishmaker jirachi so you must have made a mistake.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Ok. So world 09 weavile for goon scizor. Sounds good. Just let me know when you can trade. :)

yea someone else has my weavile at the moment I will let you know when I get it back

Under your shinies it said that the smr2010 jirachi was shiny and on level 5. That was the one I wanted. You gave me a shiny level 100 wishmaker jirachi so you must have made a mistake.

My SMR2010 jirachi is not shiny, I will fix that. thanks.
    do you want a replacement pokemon from my thread?

Last edited:

amberfunk

Almost master trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2014
    No that's alright. I was just merely pointing out that you might have made a mistake. Thanks though.

Is your nincada male? If it is can you see my thread for it and for shiny treecko. Thanks. I also have a few more shinies that are not on my thread yet so if there is something in particular that you're looking for just ask.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back