• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aaron's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    I personally haven't hack checked the Mew but considering who it is from, they will have hacked checked it. I can't discuss that due to the rules on this site (naming other trade forums) but I could edit my email settings so we can discuss it without breaking any rules?

As for other events, how about:

PCNYd Seviper

Trance Latios

ok I will have the Palcity Mew and the Movie 08 Shaymin

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    That's great. :) Will you email me about the Mew? Sorry if it's awkward...

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    Alright. Thank you and I'll be waiting. ^ ^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    Thanks for trading. I'd been looking for that Kingdra for such a long time and you had it. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    Yeah I battle a lot of Psyducks with the macho brace. If u need a regigigas tru still i have that and a summer2010 jirachi but i think everyone has that though

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Yeah I battle a lot of Psyducks with the macho brace. If u need a regigigas tru still i have that and a summer2010 jirachi but i think everyone has that though

yea I will have the Shaymin, I will pm you when I can trade

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2010
    could i have the shiny ponyta and the arceus, in return i can give you any starter you want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back