• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Abandoned~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Fury

It's tricky
Years
  • The wind howled like a typhoon from atop the skyscraper, clouds soared by as Shadow, the Umbreon, approached out of the shadow from the air ventilation shaft. Shadow slowly rose upon the side of the building, staring out into the distance, above the city, all the buildings and noise, out into the distant blue sky. He yawned and hopped back down, stretching out on the cold tiles before heading back into the skyscraper itself. The metallic stairs echoed as Shadow bounced down three at a time; a few floors later, he reached an upon door. Shadow entered, it was a big office room, filled with cardboard boxes and old papers laid about. Shadow barked, and a small bark-like sound came from behind a few boxes, and he headed in it's direction. Neo rolled over, stretching out on his back, and then rolled back over and jumped up. Shadow's eyes widened and he dove to the side, as Neo fell over into a small box, causing it to shake a tower of others.

There was a loud crashing sound, and paper and dust flew everywhere. Shadow ran out of the room and skidded to a stop in the stairwell, and then proceeded to shake himself clean of the dust. Neo's coughing could be heard through the dust and he soon reached the stairwell too, with an embarassed smirk on his face. Shadow shook his head and whacked Neo with his tail, then headed down the stairwell again. It took a few minutes, but the exercise was good, and soon enough, they reached the bottom. Shadow waved his head at the door, and Neo stood still for a moment, and then shot forward at the door, causing it to swing wide. They did this everytime, it was sort of a, little training-like exercise; Shadow walked out casually, and Neo grinned, but then ran out quickly as the door suddenly began to close on him.

The city streets roared with activity, Shadow noticed it was busier then usually, and Neo made a point to keep closer to him. Although it was rather rare to see two Pokemon just strolling down the sidewalk, the duo barely got any stares, only exclaimations from small kids to their mothers: "Mommy, mommy, it's a Pokemon!" or "It's so cute!" or "AHHH!!!" And then they'd cry, but most of them were good reviews. So onwards the two walked, it was almost lunchtime, and Neo was getting hungry...

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
  • RagingDragon said:
    Umbreon, accepted, though you may want to watch Typo's XD, and also watch where you put you're full stops x_x dont forget that commas come in use to =P
    Wow they're picky about that stuff in RPGs? well, OK will do, thanks for teh help... now to begin...

although most wild Pokemon were roaming around the park, Moonlight usually was not very active during the day at all. Being a dark-type, he was naturally a nocturnal Pokemon. However, last night he had not found any food at all, so he was hungry and couldn't sleep. Moonlight scurried through alleyways darkened by the shadows of the tall apartment buildings, one of which was his former home. He hoped to find some food, any food, even half-eaten moldy bread. Having just been abandoned recently, he was not very good at foraging among the human refuse for nutrition.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • In the midst of the bustling and hurry, one could not have detected two obscured creatures inching sideways. They were careful to remain out of sight, for one had her face scrunched up in pure anxiety, while the other looked like she was having the time of her life. The pair of Pichus quickly darted into a hidden alley, scampering up the wall. Both of them finally stopped to face the plain blue sky, as one smiled with happiness and triumph.

"See? I told you the sight would be good up here," Charm surveyed the busy cars rushing past her enthusiastically, holding out her short paws to emphasize her wild glee.

Hikari sighed, tugging on her pink ribbon. She couldn't blame her sister, for she was always the one who had to shatter her own dome of serenity. The Pichu struggled to reach the building top, at the very edge, sitting alongside.

"It's pretty, alright, but you shouldn't have rushed me."

Guilt immediately flooded Charm, as she apologetically laid a paw on her sisters'.

"Sorry, but the view is the cheeriest every morning!" She flopped back down onto the edge, lazily casting her eyes at the sky, oblivious to her sister's frantic warnings of falling. She could hear the busy humans chattering nonstop, and the daily adversity of life drive away into the distance. If only sh could capture this moment forever, if only...

"Charm!"

The waring had come too soon, for the Pichu's leg had unmistakably tripped over. Charm snapped her eyes open once more, finding herself falling, falling...until that single strand of pink ribbon flew down. Using great haste, she snatched it wildly, fear taking a nasty tumble down. she was hanging, literally, over a building, while Hikari was trying her best to pull her up.

"Hold on!" Her face was a mass of worry as she straiend to tug her up. Charm clutched the ribbon, face set in grim determination.

Like YEAH she was going to let go.

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years

• "Mommy! Look!" a little boy exclaimed in excitement, pulling upon his mother's sleeve. The mother looked down from her plate, and blinked. She then sighed, setting down her fork and knife.

"Jimmy, how many times must I tell you to stop picking up stray Pokemon? And when we are in a resteraunt?" the mother siad again, looking down upon her brown-haired son.

Jimmy had a Persian in his arms, hugging to it tightly and lovingly.

"But mom! I found her sitting outside! And look! She looks much different from other Persians!" Jimmy exclaimed, holding out the Persian to his mother.

The mother looked at the Persian in interest. Green eyes, amber colored tipped ears, tail, and paws. But what caught her interest most was the golden bands above each paw.

"She's beautiful, Jimmy...but it looks like she is already owned."

Jimmy frowned, hugging the Persian back to his small chest.

"But mommy..."
    "Jimmy, take her back outside."

Jimmy ran a smooth, young hand over the Persian's silky fur.

"Okay...but can we atleast give her something to eat? Please?"

~~~

Kiako purred as she walked out of the resteraunt a few minutes later, licking her lips. Delicous, it was bonus to get pork chops this time of day! Sitting in the doorway, Kiako licked her paws, tail coming to wrap around her other paw.

Ears twitching forward, Kiako's keen eyes spotted two yellowish figures darting into an alleyway. Curiousity taking over, the Persian got to her paws and causaly crossed the street with a group of people as a red light signaled.

"Charm!"

The shout reached her ears faintly as she pawed into the alley way, and she tilted her head up in time to capture another shout in her ears.

"Hold on!"

Kiako frowned, head tilting sideways. Something was obviously wrong. Balance as her companion, Kiako began to make her way up to the distressed shouting. Leaping up to the last level, Kiako blinked. There were two Pichu's, one trying to pull the other up by a pink ribbon.

Kiako quickly leapt forward, and spoke softly so as not to startle them.

"Here, let me help you."

Bringing her front paws forward, Kiako wrapped them gently around the Pichu's waist. Using a bit of effort, she began to carefully walk backwards, pulling the dangling Pichu up. She didn't stop in till the other was up safetly, then carefuly let go of the other Pichu.

Kiako backed up a bit, not wanting to give them any fright. Then she sat leisurely on her haunches, having complete balance.

"You two okay?"

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
  • Moonlight continued roaming the alleyways, looking for food. His stomach was growling and he just could not sleep. Then, suddenly, an unmistakable aroma entered his nose... "Food!" he thought. Creeping along through the shadows, he headed toward the direction of the scent of food. As he got closer, he heard the familiar sounds of human chatter. It appeared to Moonlight that this was a restaurant, a place for humans to eat. However, he was shy and afraid of humans, so he didn't want to risk being spotted. Disappointed, he scurried away.

A little later that day, his weariness overcoming his hunger, he decided to curl up in an overturned box and sleep, until the evening came. He dozed off, dreaming of the good old days, where his former family treated him nicely.
    "Aww... he's so cute!" "come over here..."
    Moonlight, still an Eevee, hopped up to the bed of the little girl. The girl hugged the little cute Eevee. "Aren't you the cutest thing EVER!" Moonlight the Eevee cried out affectionately "Vee! Eeeeevee!"

As Moonlight was napping, he was interrupted by some shouting. It appeared to have come from a Pokemon.

"Charm!"

danielthmaniel

???-Confused-???
    Years
  • Kaylee popped his head out of the garbage can holding a brown bag. Setting down the contents, he studied it. There wasn't much, but at least it would stop the hunger pains for about an hour. Kaylee sighed, how had he gotten this low? No, stop thinking, just focus on eating. Kaylee looked around, he was still hungry, glancing out the alley he noticed a small restraunt on the other side of the street. Might as well try, he thought to himself as he slunked into the shadows. Approaching the door he glanced into the front door. Noticing him, a waiter walked up to him and opened the door. "What are you doing?" he asked in a strong scotish accent, "If you're looking for food you're not going to get anything here. Now get out! You're driving away our customers." with that, he picked Kaylee up and kicked him onto the street. Kaylee frowned, that was going to hurt.

Last edited:

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
  • Omg... look who it is... Its SM O.O Hope its good Stri ^^

Name: Bane

Species: Grovyle (they are only 2'11" o.o)

Description: Bane lost the bright green hue to his scaly skin long ago. Now its more of a dull swampy color that fits right in with the alleys of the city. His rose colored stomach and chin have washed out to a dark maroon color. Small but numerous ragged scars run across his legs and there is one large gash on his cheek. His hard steely ice colored eyes are mostly devoid of kind emotions. Bane also has a small once golden ring through his head leaf about 5 inches up off to the left about 3 inches in diameter, a reminant of his past trainer. Bane is constantly making sure his leaves and nails are always in top fighting condition; the better they are, the more capable he is to survive each day.

Personality: Bane could be considered a loner, he would rather stay away from the other stray Pokemon. He thinks he is much better than them, but sometimes finds himself sitting and observing the others when groups form to talk. His loneliness wins over his judgement at times. He doesnt want to trust anyone, trust disappears just as easily as next scrap of dinner. He is quiet and is more of an observer. He is "cool, calm and collected" and often sarcastic. But once his trust is gained, he would be steadfast.

Other: Being a Grovyle, Bane is extremely agile and quick moving. He can climb almost anything. Bane was one of the unlucky Pokemon who got stuck with an abusive trainer. After losing an "important" battle, Bane was kicked onto the sidewalk, and slashed on the cheek from a former companion under the order of his ex-trainer. Although Bane was happy and relieved to rid himself of the trainer, he soon realized that life on his own in the city was a lot tougher than he expected. Atleast he got some forms of care, food, and shelter from his trainer, but here there was no one, just him.

Last edited:

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • "Eep!" she shrieks as a little bo runs towards her. He looked hostile, though there was a friendly smile on his face. Why they heck would a kid be down here?
    "Look Mamma, a cute little Pokemon!" the boy shrieks, aproaching her. She was cornered. She begins to back her little rump against the wall, exposing her small, but ever dangerous horn.
    "Xaveir, get back! Those Pokemon are poisonous!" the wind-swept woman exclaims, dragging her boy along. Dart lets out a breath of relief.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Charm coughed once, trying to catch her breath. Her eyes blinked wide open, staring around in curiosity, searching for the creature that had rescued her. It had been a stroke of luck someone had spotted them both. Willingly, the Pichu scanned the area, but what she saw was not what you would call 'pleasing.'

"You two okay?"

A cat.

"Please don't eat me!" she squeaked, running behind Hikari, who was busy trying to tie the pink ribbon properly behind her neck.

To her sister's surprise, the much benevolent Pichu stopped, and blinked curiously. After tying the ribbon with flourish, the Pichu stood up straighter, but a bit awkwardly. Hikari held out a paw, in signs of appreciation.

"I am pleased," she said slowly, "to meet the aquaintance of the Pokemon that has saved my sister. My name is Hikari, yours?" She ended it with a polite gesture, Charm by now feeling rather foolish.

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
  • Shadow's head turned, and Neo hopped onto his back; the ruckus being caused in the distance by the other Pokemon had gained his attention, and now he was quite adamant about finding out what was happening. Besides, normal days never started like this. Neo hopped off Shadow, and lower his forebody towards the ground, mimicking Shadow, but he also knew this technique, because Shadow taught him. The wind began to pick up speed around the two foxes, and as it begun to howl, more attention was drawn to the duo; unwanted attention. Then, a blue flash! Shadow and Neo shot forth, hurtled down the sidewalk and into the road with unrivaled speed; and directly into oncoming traffic. Neo flew beneath the first car, and Shadow hit the hood and bound through the air like a shooting star, clearing the set of stoplights and landing with a roll into an alleywall, colliding with a trashcan, sending it clear out of sight. Neo skidded along the dirt of the alley next to Shadow, and in an instant, they were off running again.

Neo trailed slightly behind Shadow, because Shadow knew where he was going; following his nose. He thought quickly, 'An Umbreon, a Persian, and two Pichus...', there were other scents, but they were too indistinct to figure out at the time being. The duo stopped dead in the middle of the alley, just in time to watch a Persian doing something with two Pichu; the sight was fairly uncommon to Shadow, but he was intrigued. He didn't know if the Persian meant harm or help, but he would watch to see...despite Neo's biting protests at his ankles.

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
  • W00t SM you joined too!

anyways:

Moonlight had just woke up, and from within the safety of his box, looked up. He saw a strange sight: Two Pichus being helped by a Persian. He had never seen any other Pokemon together before, so this was strange enough to interest Moonlight's curiosity. Having been brought up as the only Pokemon in a household, he was not accustomed to the ways of other Pokemon at all, and the few times he did encounter Pokemon, they were foraging for food. Alone. Moonlight perked up his ears to listen in on the conversation they were having:

"You two okay?"
    "Please don't eat me!"

"I am pleased to meet the aquaintance of the Pokemon that has saved my sister. My name is Hikari, yours?"

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
  • Kiako tilted her head slightly to one side as one of the Pichu's said something about 'don't eat me'. But the other seemed to see things straight, and introduced herself.

The Persian smiled, bringing her paw out to gently grasp the Pichu's, and give a gentle shake.

"My name is Kiako, and I was glad to be of some help. I couldn't have stood back and watched...I knew I could help in some way."

Smiling, Kiako put her paw back down.

"I certaintly wouldn't harm another Pokemon...and I certaintly couldn't stand to eat one." Kiako explaned, tail coming to curl around her front paws.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • Dart sniffs warily, looking around. She was now in a new alleyway, filled with dangerous-looking Pokemon. Her heart leapt with fear, but curiousity got the best of her, she aproaches, ready to flee if one was to decide to attack.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • "It's nice to meet you, Kiako. My apologies for my sister's action," Hikari responded. "You must understand we've never been givven help by such a creature as yourself," she paused, "but no matter."

Charm finally had the nerve to peek out of her sister's back, straightening out herself, as if nothing had ever happened. Hikari privately smiled. It was quite amusing to see one's sibling act this way, especially when you already knew what had happened.

"M'name is Charm, and I'm sorry if I um, did something wrong or anything," she fumbled, the shade of maroon tinting her cheeks.

"What brings you around these parts?"

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
  • Moonlight continued to listen to the conversation from the safety of his box. He remained weary, however, because he could detect several Pokemon nearby at once.

"My name is Kiako, and I was glad to be of some help. I couldn't have stood back and watched...I knew I could help in some way."
    "I certaintly wouldn't harm another Pokemon...and I certaintly couldn't stand to eat one."

Moonlight had never considered eating another Pokemon before. He thought about it for a second... "Well, I gotta eat something, but... Pokemon wouldn't taste all that great with all that fur. How would one go about eating other Pokemon anyway?" He continued to listen, straining his ears:

"It's nice to meet you, Kiako. My apologies for my sister's action. You must understand we've never been given help by such a creature as yourself, but no matter."

"M'name is Charm, and I'm sorry if I um, did something wrong or anything"
    "What brings you around these parts?"

Moonlight thought for a moment. Perhaps "Charm" or "Kiako" would know where to find food... or perhaps provide a meal for Moonlight in a different way.... Either way, he decided he would follow Charm and Kiako, from a safe distance, of course.

Heart-felt

Mimix
    Years
  • Kiako nodded in understandment.

"Charm and Hikari, both wonderful names." she commented, then listened to Charm as she spoke.

"Well, my favorite eating place is across the street from here. Being a cat and all, it's not to hard to get a bite to eat. Just have to know how." Kiako gave a purr.

"Other than that, I just wonder around. Obvisouly, no? Can't stay in one place for to long. Sometime's you might just bump into one of those gangster humans. Not very pleasent."

Kiako's ears twitched, and she tensed. There were others near...

Getting to her paws, Kiako swept her green gaze downward, keen eyes trying to see who it was.

"Charm, Hikari, someone is watching us." she said quietly to the two, then raised her voice to adress whoever else was watching.

"Alright, if you're so keen as to be spying upon us, why don't you show yourselves? I wouldn't accidently want to mistaken you as an enemy..."

Kiako felt that, if danger were to come, she would do her best to protect the two Pichus. They had barely met, but already the Persian liked them as friends.

Sean Fury

It's tricky
    Years
  • Neo leapt onto Shadow's back, and the wind picked up, swirling dust and trash around the duo. A blueish glow eminated from Shadow's golden rings, and in an instant, he shot towards the nearest brick wall and then commenced to leap back and forth across until he reached the top, and landed next to the Pichus. Neo hopped down on the oppisite side, and looked at them from under Shadow, as he spoke, "You called..." He asked in a low, deep voice.

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
  • "Well, my favorite eating place is across the street from here. Being a cat and all, it's not to hard to get a bite to eat. Just have to know how."
    Moonlight took note of this. It seems listening in on them has already proven helpful.
    "Other than that, I just wonder around. Obvisouly, no? Can't stay in one place for to long. Sometime's you might just bump into one of those gangster humans. Not very pleasent."
    Moonlight also seemed to despise humans. Having been betrayed by them before, he was now weary of their every move. His instinct was to stay well clear of them. He always wondered whether that was a good instinct.

"Charm, Hikari, someone is watching us."

Hearing this made Moonlight even more alert.

"Alright, if you're so keen as to be spying upon us, why don't you show yourselves? I wouldn't accidently want to mistaken you as an enemy..."
    Moonlight thought to himself, "If I can detect them, they can detect me too it seems." He had never thought of other Pokemon being able to detect him hiding. This thought unnerved Moonlight a little. Still, Moonlight decided to remain perfectly still, and alert and ready to run, in case the other Pokemon up there decided to come after him.

Flatulus

God of Wind
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 17, 2005
    In an alley a creature slept, the activity of the city had not woke it yet, but soon it would and then the creature would be free to wander the helpless city?

?No, that doesn?t sound dramatic enough,? the Ninetales, Kitsune, yawned, in complaint to her dream sleep ?but at least it?s true, I?m amazed I managed to sleep in as much as I did with all this noise, and the city doesn?t seem to have any method to deal with the likes of me? It feels great to be free from Lilac for a while, though she?s too useful to me to even think about not accepting her when she returns, too bad for her she hasn?t figured out why that is yet?

She stretched as she rose to her feet, her fur was the purest of whites instead of the usual cream colour of a Ninetales, her eyes glowed a creepy pale blue colour even in the light that seeped into the alleyway? she did not look like the type one would like to meet in such an alleyway but she also didn?t look like the type to be in an alleyway in the first place.

Now to find breakfast, She thought as she burst into a run out of the alleyway and across the street into the city park It?s been a long time since I?ve actually hunted at all, but I still know what?s the easiest prey around? I never told Lilac that before I met her I actually hunted down and ate young humans like herself, though I usual go for one?s a lot younger than her, she?d never understand. I know most pokemon wouldn?t go after humans but most pokemon don?t know what I know

She quickly slowed down, and started to stalk through the vegetation There will be young humans around relaxing here, She thought as she crept in plane sight in the sparse vegetation, though she noticed no one looking her way They come with their parents, though the parents are meant to offer protection they don?t even notice till it?s too late? Ah, there is what I was looking for?

There is the grass were two baby strollers, both occupied by a sleeping baby, two female humans were nearby talking so there was nothing between Kitsune and the babies?
    She moved silently over to one of the strollers, grabbing the it in her jaws before slowly pushing it away, making no noise and being careful not to wake the baby.

A perfect little meal, She thought as she made her way out of sight of the female humans I better go a bit further before risking waking it, once it?s dead it?ll just be a quick sprint back into an alleyway to enjoy my meal, what could possibly go wrong?

Far away another creature moved, it seemed a lot different from Kitsune, partially because it was moving backwards, but mainly because it was an Umbreon?

?Now there must be somewhere to hide this,? He muttered, his voice distorted as he was dragging a backpack in his jaws as he backed across a roof top with the amount of difficulty one would expect an Umbreon to have with such a task ?There is mean to be soft ground to bury food in, but so far this roof has offered only rock and metal? I hope I come across a place soon or all the food in my masters pack will go to waste?

His rings began to glow slightly as a cloud temporarily blocked the sun?s light, the rings were glowing blue instead of yellow but such a variation of ring colour was not unheard of, it was the bandana he was wearing around his forehead that was unusual, especially with the symbol that was on the front of it.

?I?ve had enough,? He mumbled letting go of the pack and then shouting out at the world ?I?ve had enough of this, I want my master back, I want to be back home playing in wondrous fields, and most importantly I want to be able to put all this food somewhere safe so I can come back for it later, why do things never go as planned??

Maybe that was a bad idea, He thought as he felt that he had gained the attention of someone who was behind him, though he did not make any movement to turn a round I sure hope there isn?t going to be a fight over this, I would hate to of walked into the horrible fate that Espeon, Twilight, predicted for me? It?d just be horrible to think that in trying to avoid it causes it to happen

OOC: Sorry for taking so long to post, I never realised that it had started already? please forgive me.
    Also the personalities of my characters have changed from what I typed up in their sign ups but I do not have time to fix that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back