• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AbareMax's Trading Center

Narutonoor

Pokémon Collector
    Years
    Do you have a list of people you're going to do before me? Cause I'm just wondering how much time it'll take so maybe I could go do something else instead of waiting.

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    carnivine for shiny ditto? if not look at my thread to see any regulars that you need that I have.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
    Narutonoor: I said that I'd PM you when I'm ready...Now, I'm ready. If you are.

Pattysweets4: Just to be fair to other people, I'll have to wait a few more days to trade with you, since I've done so twice already. Sorry about that.

AbareMax

AbareMax

Years
    Narutonoor: I received a Lickitung earlier today. To be fair to others, I'll have to hold off trading with you again for today, since we traded once already. I'll PM you later on

Added more shinies to the Shiny list. :D

AbareMax

PattySweets4

Pokemon Connosseur
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    Narutonoor: I said that I'd PM you when I'm ready...Now, I'm ready. If you are.

Pattysweets4: Just to be fair to other people, I'll have to wait a few more days to trade with you, since I've done so twice already. Sorry about that.

AbareMax
    Fair enough. You make some amazing trades :D

AbareMax

Years
    Just updated the main post a little bit. Check it out, and we can make some trades.

AbareMax

AbareMax

Years
    Main post updated again with some more monsters.

NOTE: If I've already traded with you, I will trade with you again. I haven't had any requests in two days now, so it's safe to say that I can trade with you again.

AbareMax

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    if your shiny darkrai is legit i will trade any 2 pokes from my trade thread to you for it, maybe even 3

BigWolf

shiny ivysaur and eevee 4 shiny crocanaw and charmeleon,pm me if interested

AbareMax

Years
    if your shiny darkrai is legit i will trade any 2 pokes from my trade thread to you for it, maybe even 3

Darkrai is legit. All of my monsters are legit unless otherwise noted. In all fairness, I can only accept two monsters from you. I will let you know if I find anything I like on your thread.

AbareMax

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    hey, fairness is no object to me. i would trade you three of my pokes with no regrets and no afterthoughts for a shiny darkrai!

i mean, it's a freakin' shiny darkrai!

AbareMax

Years
    Wolfie: I'm interested in your Ho-Oh and PBR Pikachu. Let me know if this is doable.

BigWolf: I'm sorry, I'm not interested. If you have anything from my wants list, I'll be willing to reconsider.

AbareMax

wolfie1177

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    omg absolutely! i will get right on that when i get home. will you be on tonight to trade?

Back