• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Abortion: What do you think?

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I don't approve of it, yet I'm not against it. One must take into account the family situation, how they got pregnant, could they take care of the baby or carry it to term? etc.

I think it's truly up to the person if they want an abortion or not. I actually tend to stay out of debates like that. I think there are a lot of varying factors if a person should have an abortion or not

I'm completely against abortion if you think that abortion is a fine idea for birth control. (My friends sisters thinks so, she's had..God knows how many.)

But other then that..I really think it's up to the person to decide whether or not they want one or not. :/

Sotto Voce

woohoo!!
    Years
    ^^^ I agree with Yuukihime. ^^^
    The only thing that I stand strong for, really, is that it's the mother's choice alone--I don't think it's right for the government to stick their noses in business like that.

We've got enough of that already. :p

So you're against abortion because you think it's murder, and think that people that get abortions should be murdered?

I looked up past Yuukihime's post....
    I also have to agree with twocows (haha)--that's quite something to say.

A tad bit strong in my opinion... And quite hypocritical.

Last edited:
    Back