• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Academy Uprising*Breeding,Trading Thread*

4lch3my

relatively unbeatable :D
Years
  • i have 5 eevee eggs and i cant remember off hand if it is female or not

but i have a shiny manaphy and the phione shiny too

that took me 6 hours to hatch it shiny

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
  • I'm interested in Shiny Chingling and Shiny Spinarak, is there anything you want/need? *3*
    you can have them.....

what do you want for a togapie any nature i dont care lol just need it for wish.

Also have you ever wanted loads of bagons and skamory. Then foster them! lol would you like about 20 of each?
    sure I will take them....ok I will give you both togepis!

Do you have a female Eevee?

Don't really have much to offer for it. =/
    you can just have one or two for free

i have 5 eevee eggs and i cant remember off hand if it is female or not

but i have a shiny manaphy and the phione shiny too

that took me 6 hours to hatch it shiny

YOU! Sop doing business in my thread please! Please make your own thread if you want to trade

4lch3my

relatively unbeatable :D
    Years
  • lol ok dude YOU calm down i was offering to help you im not intrested in any business i just like helping out others

as i said before i catch shinies that my thing i was offering my services but watever man

Fed

Battling on Wi-Fi.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    What do you want for the shiny Zubat or for any Johto starters(preferably Chikorita)?

Years
  • I'm interested in you breeding Elekid for me. I'd like it hatched because I'm looking for a Male, nature doesn't matter, I'll breed the nature's myself unless you want to breed an Adamant nature for, if you can it would be cool but you don't need to. I can offer Adamant DD Larvitar's and Aromatherapy/Toxic Calm Chansey's.

Years
  • Do you have any more eevee eggs, I would really like one. I don't have much to offer since I just started playing but I'll try to get what you want.

Name: Tsuaya
    Friend Code: 0689 0045 8891

Last edited:

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
  • Lol.... I want to make sure this thread stays open until he returns, so BUMP!
    Also, guys, you can continue to order, but just know that Yellow is gone for a while. I'm in contact with him, so if you want, I can relay your requests to him but he won't be able to trade until he comes back.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    I am a messenger from Yellow. He hereby gives permission to J£¡zåя∂27to control his thread until he returns. All pokemon will be supplied to him so you may continue asking.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Hi, i would like a newly hatched riolu (female) and munchlax (male, adamant). What would you like in return?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    I'll just say my offer again:

Elekid (M) - Cross Chop + Ice Punch

Offering:
    Larvitar (M/F-Adamant) - Dragon Dance
    OK. The egg is done. When you are ready to trade let me know.

Hi, i would like a newly hatched riolu (female) and munchlax (male, adamant). What would you like in return?

Any thing is good. Just not Bidoof or Kricketote.....personal reasons.

Years
  • Hi, I'm just reposting my request. I really want an eevee egg, do you by any chance have any and if so what would you like for it?

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
  • I am back from my leave and taking control of my thread. I now have shiny Giritana's and alot more so the thread should be booming soon!

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Think you could breed a Naive Bagon with Dragon Dance for me and leave it UT?

I got a lot I can offer from shiny ev'd to just reg EV'd to cloning. I can even give you any TM or Item. Just let me know.

Back