• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ace Attorney Club

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
  • Yeah a new game, but with the old characters. Trucy and Kay can't replace Maya. x)

And I thought the Edgeworth walking and investigating was less fun for some reason.

OBJECTION SUSTAINED! Maya was just the best of all .
    but i have a theory about how this case went down.
    .. maybe they ran out of tricks they could pull off with spirit mediums and now continued on magic tricks and thievery!

hah! how about that!

but seriously we NEED a new PHOENIX GAME. with MAYA. and EDGEY. as the RIVAL PROSECUTOR, not the oh-so-fond-of-walking DETECTIVE.
    THAT is my plea. XD;

Kelp

<3
    Years
  • OBJECTION SUSTAINED! Maya was just the best of all .
    but i have a theory about how this case went down.
    .. maybe they ran out of tricks they could pull off with spirit mediums and now continued on magic tricks and thievery!

hah! how about that!

but seriously we NEED a new PHOENIX GAME. with MAYA. and EDGEY. as the RIVAL PROSECUTOR, not the oh-so-fond-of-walking DETECTIVE.
    THAT is my plea. XD;

You're probably right. I always like channeling and stuff more than magic and thievery though.. ._.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • You're probably right. I always like channeling and stuff more than magic and thievery though.. ._.

so do i. but i guess there's no helping it for the time being..
    maya was still the awesomest sidekick anyway. with her.. 5 stomachs.. XD;

HERE IS
    OBJECTION!
    ``NICK's POKER-CHEATER DETECTOR OBJECTION``
    nevermind the non-catchy name 8D

Ace Attorney Club

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Just recently got into the series.
    I dont own the DS version, But I got 1 - 3 on my Wii from Wiiware
    and I beat the first one, I am on the 2nd one right now.

OBJECTION! < -- hehe click it :D.
    So can I join?

Kelp

<3
    Years
  • ^^ Of course you can join. =)
    And you can get the games for wii? I didn't know that. x3 I almost bought the 5 dollar app for my iPod though. x)

Have you guys heard about the Layton vs. Phoenix Wright game that's gonna be out on the 3DS? o: We might get proper voice acting! <3

Oooh, I just recently heard about that. Seems mighty interesting so far, although I've never played the Layton games before.

ソラ

Years
  • ^^ Of course you can join. =)
    And you can get the games for wii? I didn't know that. x3 I almost bought the 5 dollar app for my iPod though. x)

I have the 5 dollar app on my iPhone too.

But the wiiware version is 10 each bucks all 3 of them are. and YAY!!!
    But the 1st game with only 4 cases, the 5th one can be bought for 1 dollar (100 Wii Points). lol

Years
  • I'm in.
    I played all the games of the series and my favourite is T&T.
    Story, music, script and breakdowns made of pure win :3

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • Have you guys heard about the Layton vs. Phoenix Wright game that's gonna be out on the 3DS? o: We might get proper voice acting! <3

[ insert fangirl squeal for i am not at liberty to produce one ]
    did i read that right!? a Layton vs Phoenix Wright game? you just completely made my 2011! XD;
    i didn't know yet, but that's just.. ahhhh, i can't wait now!

>> i'll stop being overly fangirlish now. XD;
    I actually wanted to buy the PW for Wii too, until i noticed it was the same as the DS games.. so i didn't in the end. tho i do think the Wii would be a fitting platform for Phoenix Wright games honestly.
    and just maybe even the EdgeyInvestigation games too XD;

ソラ

Years
  • I remember not liking the 5th case anyways. xD
    I liked the 4th case of the first game better than all of them.

But I am on the 2nd game 2nd case, ive been busy with stuff so I havent been able to play it on my wii D:.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
  • well look at that. two new members? hrm.
    i'm not sure what to think about that.

you do know you can't make claims without EVIDENCE.
    so show me! which PW game do you like best?!

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Joining! :D

My favourite AA game was probably the third one. The plot was great, I liked the cases, and I thought the last case was the most epic of all of the games. n_n I also really liked Apollo Justice for its gameplay but I thought it should be a new story and I felt having Phoenix in it really weighed it down. D:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Yeah, that's what I'm hoping. And I hope they actually make one instead of continuing with the Edgeworth spinoffs. :( I didn't even like the first one much and it's getting a sequel, whereas Apollo Justice which was actually a really good game, has no whispers of a sequel. ;_;

(Though Prof. Layton vs Ace Attorney is a good reason to wait longer for an AJ sequel.)

Back