• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Ace Attorney

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • Oh boy, the fun begins.

Won't really say much other than that Lotta Hart's voice is a lot cuter than I was expecting. Oh, and I suppose the pacing for this episode was unexpectedly off, they really wanted to get to that conclusion. Not that I mind particularly much, could've made for some more tense or emotional scenes, but I'm pretty hyped for the upcoming trial.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • oh here we go here we go

gotta say the animation is getting better every ep? and the maya/phoenix dynamic is really brought to life so well~~

Spoiler:

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
  • Maaan, this series completely brought back my Ace Attorney feels. ;___;

I really liked Maya and Phoenix's interactions, and Edgeworth is still cool to me, and oh my god.

Originally, I watched one episode and stopped because I wasn't super impressed with the first one, but then someone reminded me about it a couple of weeks ago, and I caught up and it's really pretty good. I feel like that series deserves a bigger budget, but also TV animation is always lesser than will release on the DVDs, so eh.

Bay

Years
  • Episode 9 recently aired.

Spoiler:

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
  • I haven't seen it yet, but let me also say that I love how they reference the sprite animations so often. Always makes me laugh.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Very solid episode, this time. Great atmosphere, probably some of the better pacing I've seen from the show, they actually put 5 more dollars in the budget, and a lot happened. Really enjoyed this one, that in mind...

Spoiler:

Bay

Years
  • Spoiler:

Bay

Years
  • Today's episode, Polly time. Before I make some comments, anyone heard of this news? XD

Spoiler:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years

A few changes here and there, but it was expected.
    Next episode is the last one for this arc, so intense.

Do we have an episode count confirmed?

Bay

Years
  • Concerning episode count, I think I heard it'll be 26 episodes? I'm not really sure, though. If that's true, not sure if the Skye sisters case will be shown. D=

Now for today's episode.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen today
    Spoiler:

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Very likely 26 indeed.

Well, this is as far as I went with the game, so everything that comes from now on is fresh new for me :)

Bay

Years
  • Woo, today's episode.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • Bumping because next episode aired today.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • I didn't notice until the last post, but they skipped the tutorial case, didn't they?
    Yep. Pretty worried about the fate of Maggey Byrde, though she'll definitely appear in the T&T arc!

...right?

I could see Rise from the Ashes being an OVA or potentially a movie (unlikely), though. Maybe a flashback arc. I wouldn't be too surprised if we saw something from it in the future.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    They kinda have to don't they for the return of Edgeworth? Not to mention if T and T leads intk Apollo Justice with the Klavier case.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Considering Rise from the Ashes wasn't added until the remake of the first game, which was made post-Gyakuten Saiban 2, they don't really have to. I'm not even sure they're going past the original show- to be honest, I was surprised that they were even going past the first game.

Not saying they shouldn't, that case is really solid and would be great animated. Hopefully. I'm gonna call OVA on this.

Back