• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Action moving sprites

Years
  • can i get a regice and regirock bvoth exploding into much piece and you see the pieces glow and then you wil see flash and the wil go pieces back into the 2 normal bodys regice and regirock normal agian
    thanks

Years
  • your 2 requests for.

wolf vee.
    Action moving sprites

heres your pose
    dragon122
    Action moving sprites

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • can you do me a charizard use water gun on a blaziken but before it hits skitty hops in front of blaziken and ises a devastating attack on charizard then the blaziken says thanks and the skitty uses the attack on him also can you pm it to me?

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • Sheesh guys, hold the requests. Link1000 has a life offline, and I know that, like everyone else, he has other things to do. I will request, perhaps, when he finishes those requests that he still has to complete.

Years
  • ok everyone im back and i will do all your request.

pokeman1000
    Action moving sprites

sorry everyone but i do what people request.
    pichuman
    Action moving sprites

that blue cloud is skittys mist.
    gothsinn123

Last edited:
    Years
  • i want 1 bondsley is sitting there peacfully and jiggypuff come kiss it then bonsley eats her then he explodes then snorlax comes eat the leftover bonsley the he falls asleep and mew2 drops on snorlax then snorlax spews out the left over bonsley

Years
  • Eek, some of these are pretty violent. o_o

But, may I have one, if it's all right?

Pidgey is flying through the sky, then passes behind a cloud and when you see it again, it's a Pidgeotto. It keeps on flying and passes behind another cloud, and when you see it this time, it's a Pidgeot. It alights, and looks at another Pidgey, who takes off...

Repeat and repeat and repeat.

Try to make it look as if they're flapping, okay? ^^

Years
  • carvanha dragon your animation is on the first page.
    and just a reminder please no more violence
    i hate doing it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • can i get two wurmples standing next to tree with a spinarak in the tree
    then you see thwe spinarak jump out of the tree
    and he scares the 2wurmple then spinarak will evolve into ariados
    when he is evoled he goes back in the tree and then he evolves again
    this time in a carvanha
    thanks

Back