• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Action Replay Code Shop v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon94906156

Gnarly
Years
  • Hi rodske

Don't worry about calling me impatient because its true. Anyways are you talking about pokemon emerald or something and is the old sea chart of emerald version, I'm just asking coz I might be getting pokemon emerald..........maybe, i'm not sure! Oh!!!...... don't mind me asking, do you know if maverick has finished those codes, he wrote me a message yesterday saying they would of been completed by yesterday.

Thanks!

Simon94906156

Gnarly
    Years
  • Hi everyone

Just so you guys know this message is devoted to all of you. Does anyone know if you can change(edit) your personal profile because I just want to change some minor things.....user name etc. and also do you know how to get a picture beside your name because i'm pretty sure i'm the only one without one. If anyone can reply I will be truly grateful. I hope what I wrote in this message isn't obvious otherwise I will feel stupid and naive.

Thanks alot everyone!

Pika_blue

Cipher ***** Gorigan HATER
    Years
  • Simon94906156 -

a) USE THE ****ING EDIT BUTTON! (Me and PK are probably the only ones who use it...)
    b) Stick to the topic, Pokemon Emerald is a different game
    c) How you make codes has already been asked, and they hvae some good reasons, look back a few pages
    d) Click on 'User CP' at the top of any page, you can navigate it easily from there.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2013
    rodske said:
    Well Legend Killer, Technically you can't equip Key Items to pokémon... the cheats first make the key Item acts as a normal Item, but as soon as you de-attach them they became Un-attachable items. But It seems you need to activathe the Event Flag in the game... Maybe with my theories of use Mystery Gift with the Wireless adapter works. If not then we must find another way. And Simon, sorry for calling you like that, I was just playing. I'm really sorry.

So you're saying that you can attach it but when it gets to my Emerald game, it'll be unattachable?

Simon94906156

Gnarly
    Years
  • Hi Maverick

have you finished the codes yet, Sorry for asking for the like the one hudredth time. Its just its dragging on a bit(no offence). Its torcher my school holidays have one week left and I wanted to have the codes before I go back.

Thanks alot

rodske

Rodske
    Years
  • Answers

Hello Simon94906156!! Well, yes I'm talking about Pokémon Emerald, Maverick created an awesome code of a pokémon with the Old Sea Map attached! the only problem is that the event flag is not activated.

Hello Legend Killer!! hehehe, you got it wrong, what I'm saying was that the pokémon modified by the code alredy has the key Item attached, but that's only because the cheat allowed that. Because obviously you can't attach a key Item to a pokémon. So don't worry in Emerald you'll get the Old Sea Map, but I'll go to your key Items poket, and unfortunatly, It will NOT activate the Event flag, so nobody will take you to Faraway Island unless you have a Gameboy Advance Action Replay or maybe trying my theories...

My theories are: The pokémon obtanied that has the Eon Ticket Attached, must be traded from Colosseum or XD to Ruby or Sapphire, then Mix Records with Pokémon Emerald to have the Eon Ticket in Emerald.

The Pokémon with the Mystery or Aurora Tickets attached Must be traded from Colloseum or XD to Emerald, Leaf or Fire, then use mystery gift with a friend and send the ticket to another Emerald, Fire or Leaf.

The Pokémon with the Old Sea Map attached must be traded from Colloseum or XD to Emerald and then use mystery gift with a friend to try to send the ticket to another Emerald.

There's another theory, maybe Maverick or Tuor, when he comes back, can make a code to make mew and deoxys tradable, but I think that that'll be extremely difficult, because the code must somehow neutralize the protection that Nintendo put on Mew and Deoxys for trade. I hope this have answered you questions my friends. Take care!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2013
    Well I'll request right now anyway.
    Game: Pokemon Colosseum
    Slot: one
    Pokemon:Scyther
    Move 1: Baton Pass
    Move 2: Silver Wind
    Move 3: Swords Dance
    Move 4: False Swipe
    Hold: Silver Powder.

I have another question. Can I change the move order in the game? Or is it permenent?

And for some reason, When I entered the code in the first page for Mew I was actually able to trade it but I can't trade Deoxys.

Edit: Nevermind. I just found out if I give them a rare candy they are tradable. But is there a Nickname rater for in XD?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2006
    maps, tickets, etc

ok, i was just reading the past posts and i just wanted to confirm to the people who are working with the tickets how it works. go to either lilycove or slateport and enter the docks. go up to the girl standing in front of the ship and talk to her. she will ask you were you want to go. normally the only two options are the battle tower and slatport/lilycove, but when the items are in effect, the other places will show up in the selection. this is how it is on ruby with the eon ticket so it should be simular to emerald.

p.s- i just want to ask on more question about mew and deoxys, i know that if you use a cheating device that they will not listen, but will they listen if you cheat on one of these tickets and then go catch them.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2007
    hello this is my first post ever

i would like to know why i cant trade my SCIZOR to emireld it knows some crazy moves so i dont know if thats why or not

i can i get a

Blasttoise
    Thunder
    Sacred Flame
    Curse
    Shadow ball
    have it hold rare candy

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
  • Okay, didn't anyone see the post that asked you NOT to request any more codes until the previous ones were all posted?!?!?!

Just thought I'd ask...

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2006
    clayton xd

hey clayton, try giving your scizor a rare candy, you might be able to trade it then

p.s
    Me: DON'T DIE BOARDS
    *pulls out defliberator*
    Me: CLEAR

Last edited:

Metacool

I'm Rick James, *****
    Years
  • XD Pal Request

Slot1: quilava
    thunderpunch
    flamethrower
    ice punch
    EQ

Slot2: Kingdra
    dragon breath
    ice beam
    rain dance
    hydro pump

Slot 3:treecko
    thunderpunch
    quick attack
    crunch
    absorb

Slot 4:Scizor
    silver wind
    swords dance
    meteor mash
    aerial ace

Slot 5:Tauros
    eq
    tackle
    hyper beam
    swords dance

Slot 6: Crobat
    aerial ace
    Shadow ball
    sludge bomb
    confuse ray

Those if it aint to much trouble.
    Also, im guessin there aint an ev/iv code yet is there

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    pokemon xd
    bonsly lv.5
    rock tomb
    substitute
    mimic
    rollout

held item rare candy.

please

rodske

Rodske
    Years
  • I Assume that Maverick is on vacations, since I've read a post where he said that he'll be out sometime by now. I don't know if he hasn't leaved yet, but If you're here my friend please give a pokémon with the Eon ticket attached before saturday please, give me a Feebas with any move and the Eon Ticket attached because my cousin who has sapphire will be coming this weekend to my house and I want to test my theory about mix records with the cheated ticket. Thanks!!

P.D. The trick of put a rare candy to mew or deoxys and make the tradable doesn't work on US Colosseum

IcyLugia

Thief
    Years
  • Does anybody know if there is an admission code for hacking Pokemon with illegal stats into Colosseum? U.S. version please.And Action Replay.

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
  • Can we please read the previous posts before asking questions that have been answered? That would save lots of space.

IcyLugia: There is no code that anyone can come up with that works.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2007
    Duplicate Pokemon Code USA for Colosseum
    Duplicate Pokemon (M) must be on for the following code to work
    HFZ1 - MTK4 - 3UDH7
    PRXE - 36DF - YVU6X
    AHBU - QZ0E - YBBMX
    TNP0 - Y7JU - VCBUB
    JTC1 - 1V5W - NPY0Y
    RC51 - U2ZE - 5P1YE
    Q1E7 - DGZ7 - BJGEC
    Duplicate Pokemon (Hold Z and R) (MAKE SURE SECOND SPOT IN PARTY IS EMPTY)
    V5JW - C580 - K6354
    MUKF - T6AB - 2R9KF
    X30H - JKWH - XQDUR
    RMZE - 4DPD - F53BW
    UXGZ - MYH1 - 5A4BV
    WZEK - PTR5 - V3DGX
    HVG0 - 7BKQ - 1XBVA
    HKAG - RMRZ - XQH61
    This code is for colosseum I need one for xd

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.