• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: Add a little Spice!

Emburn

<3
Years
  • Well, the forum is awesome. It's very active and has a lot of active threads and stuff like that. However, I believe that every forum should have their own little thing that makes them more than just a forum.

From viewing some threads, I've noticed quite a few people on here like Minecraft. If you don't know what it is, it is basically a game based off blocks where you try and survive and collect resources. However there is also creative mode and stuff like that.

I think it'd be cool if you added a creative Minecraft server to PC and we could re-create stuff. Such as the whole entire Kanto Region and stuff. That'd be awesome.
    And, obviously, there could be a single player slot for people who want to play survival and their own creative.
    It'd be cool if ya ask me.

Years
  • Well, the forum is awesome. It's very active and has a lot of active threads and stuff like that. However, I believe that every forum should have their own little thing that makes them more than just a forum.

From viewing some threads, I've noticed quite a few people on here like Minecraft. If you don't know what it is, it is basically a game based off blocks where you try and survive and collect resources. However there is also creative mode and stuff like that.

I think it'd be cool if you added a creative Minecraft server to PC and we could re-create stuff. Such as the whole entire Kanto Region and stuff. That'd be awesome.
    And, obviously, there could be a single player slot for people who want to play survival and their own creative.
    It'd be cool if ya ask me.

As far as I'm aware, there already exists a Minecraft server. I'd check the Online Gaming subforum of Video Games if I were you. I'm pretty sure the server's details are in that subforum.

Years
  • As far as I'm aware, there already exists a Minecraft server. I'd check the Online Gaming subforum of Video Games if I were you. I'm pretty sure the server's details are in that subforum.

I don't see anything related to Minecraft in that sub-forum. Is there even a thread for Minecraft?

Emburn

<3
    Years
  • That's why I was thinking of just having the server fully accessible straight from here, and then instead we could just create a Minecraft sub-section. Or maybe a Mine-Craft prefix in the gaming section.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't think Minecraft needs to get special treatment above other games and get a prefix or subforum. If you want to host an event or something for it, just talk to Miss Doronjo and maybe something could be worked out. We had a Minecraft event about a month ago for Get Together, if I remember right.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    In order for there to be a Minecraft sub-section anywhere, there has to be enough interest for it. A high amount of threads/posts talking about Minecraft in the Online Games forum to show that there is a lot of interest in Minecraft. Currently, given that the server hasn't been talked about in two months in its official thread and the Minecraft club hasn't seen a lot of activity, there's no demand for a Minecraft sub-section or prefix.

As for a link to the server, there's not a lot of interest in it to warrant a link to it on the main forum. I haven't been on the server in a while, but it's rather quiet there.

You can create a thread in the Online Games sub-forum to discuss Minecraft if you want or to bump up Craftrum's thread (checking with Miss Doronjo first), or maybe talk to Curious. about an event to drum up activity on the server.

We had a Minecraft event about a month ago for Get Together, if I remember right.
    There wasn't a lot of discussion in that thread either. I don't know about how much activity there was on the actual server, but when I was on, it was rather quiet.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Actually, I'm planning to host a video game weekly get-together thaaaat might involve minecraft (if someone wants to host it)!

If you wanna learn more, go here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=306173

Otherwise, I do recommend going to the Minecraft thread and maybe host mini get-togethers with other members of the forum. And yes, you can bump up the old one; there's no revival rule in the online games section.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • If you've got any ideas for an event that could be hosted on Craftrum then feel absolutely free to send myself, or Hiroshi Sotomura, the owner of the server, a VM or PM and we'll be happy to discuss them with you.

Currently we're planning to try to increase the activity of the server - as Astinus said, it's been rather quiet. Thus, any and all suggestions you may have are warmly welcomed! :)

Back