• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Suggestions!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    I've been planning a little gaming seminar, and now, I want your opinions on the matter. If there was some sort of video game get together, what video games would you suggest for it?

It can be anything; preferably something like MMORPGs (ie WoW), or just a game that generally allows a large amount of people to participate. Feel free to list your ideas and I'll make a list of them!

Last edited:
    Years
    As you know, I'm working on an FTP event which I will publish after your thing, so try not to make it too similar to that. :3

You should go for a game that a lot of us already have or it would be easy to get the game, so games such as Minecraft, TF2, WoW, LoL, Dota 2 and the list goes on. So perhaps something on that basis, but obviously we need to see other opinions and suggestions first.

TY

Yeah some easy accessible games would do great since everyone can get them without too much trouble or spending a lot of money.

Also i would like to note StarCraft 2, since it has a free starter edition, plus with the new spawning ability (ones that have the free edition join a party of someone who owns the game gets the content of the person that has the game itself).

I would give the games stated by Pave Low a try for sure when we have some event like this. Im open to try out new games.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Alrighty, well, my main plan was to have a VG get-together for one night every 1-2 weeks - like Friday nights, where we play all sorts of online games. Liiiike, here's a list of what I had in mind:

~ CoD
    ~ Borderlands
    ~ DOTA
    ~ Team Fortress 2
    ~ Left for Dead 2
    ~ World of Warcraft (which you can play free up to level 30)
    ~ League of Legends
    ~ Starcraft 2 (as suggested)
    ~ Animal Crossing New Leaf (?)

Soooo.. yeah. It'll go on a cycle per week / per two weeks. Any objections, or.. any other suggestions?

Last edited:
    Years
    I would suggest Minecraft because a lot of people play it so I'm sure if you asked Steve about the server or something? There is the Craftrum server up, but you might want a blank server where we build something huge or whatnot. Just throwing the idea out there, it would be great I'm sure because the Craftrum server itself had a lot of good times however there is very little activity now from what I can see or at least when I am on Minecraft it seems to be empty a lot of the time.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
    All I have that has gaming capabilities is my XBOX360.

So if Call of Duty's on the table. Then I second the notion.

Also, I own Minecraft for the XB360, so I can do that.

Keizaal

but innocence is gone
    Years
    The only game you listed that I own is Left 4 Dead, so...

I only have my 360, so maybe you can do separate gaming get togethers? Example: PS3 on Thursdays, 360 on Fridays, PC on Saturdays??

TY

Some games are avalible for multiple consoles, and not everyone has a PS3 or a Xbox.

So there could be multiple hosts (one for Xbox and one for PS3, etc)?

TY

I would be able to host some games on PS3 like Borderlands and CoD...
    Also since i came up with that idea i could host StarCraft 2
    Just to mention a few games

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I would call for DOTA or DOTA 2, cos its the only few Multplayer games that I am playing.

Khawill

<3
    Years
    PC Games
    League of Legends (FTP 10 ppl)
    Guns of Icarus (like 10$ ~24 ppl)
    Team Fortress 2 (FTP lots of people)
    Left for Dead 2 (~20$ 4-8 ppl)
    World of Tanks (FTP Lot of ppl)
    Minecraft (~15$ Lots of ppl)
    Starcraft 2 (40-80$ depending on expansion person limit varies) If one person owns the game all other players in his/her party will have the full game as well.
    Smite (FTP 10 ppl)
    Dungeon Defenders

PS3 (Not listing prces)
    Any CoD game
    BF3
    Borderlands (Either one)
    Red Dead Redemption
    Tekken/Mortal Kombat
    DC Universe
    Little Big Planet
    Dungeon Defenders

Xbox
    CoD
    BF3
    Halo
    Happy Wars
    Dead Rising
    Left for Dead 2
    Dungeon Defenders

I know there are more games, but these are the ones I find most fun to play.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Since WoW's on the list, might as well toss in Runescape as well.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'd like it if we could all play Mario Kart 7 together. We could race in the grand prix, do balloon battles, coin runners, and all sorts of stuff. It would be a lot of fun. ^^ If we have Kid Icarus: Uprising, then we could also do some battling, maybe!

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    As fun as playing console games together would be, I feel like it'd be a lot easier if we settled on some sort of free online game, because then everyone would be able to participate! If there are enough people that own the same game, though, I'm all for that!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Alright, I want to finalize these ideas, so, if you want to host anything, whether it be an online game, or console game, please say so... now so I can jot all this down here!

Leauge of Legends ~ Hosted by Miss Doronjo

(yeah, for example, I'd have no problem hosting Leauge of Legend ARAM or Summoner Rift battles)

Years
    I am more than happy to host Borderlands 2 for PC.

I would be available to host any FTPs also, so if there are any, I can help out.

Back