• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Addicted to Lugia?

Addited to a HGSS Pokémon?

• Lugia

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • Ho-Oh

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • Celebi

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 24 17.6%
  • Totodile

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Entei

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Raikou

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Suicune

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Other (Post the specific one)

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
  • Now when HGSS is comin' closer and closer, and the features seem so great, people have been more and more interested in good ol' Johto...
    Personally I've became addicted to Lugia.
    Anyone else who has been temporarily addicted to a 2gen Pokémon, because of the Games that are arrivin' in... September, I think?

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Yes, I am addicted to pain killers most of the baby Pokemon and the starters.

Cyndaquil is so cute! <3

Magmarashi

Trainer in Training
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    sooo many people prefer lugia over ho-oh. i personally like ho-oh better. but my fave is Typhlosion!

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Cyndaquil and his evo. family all the way! <3

Ho-oh is almost as awesome too :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Unlike several here, instead of Cyndaquil, it's Totodile for me~ ♥ That and Lugia, because Lugia is Love~

Years
  • Pichu! I am in total LOVE with Pichu (and it is in no reason because of the new Notched-Ear and Pikacu Coloured ones...=]

Though Cyndiquil is my close second! If Pokemon was real, as long as I had those 2 Pokemon, life would be prefect! <3

Years
  • Right now I can't say that I'm addicted to any of them.
    I've always liked Lugia and Suicune and those two will be my favorites in the remakes as well. xD
    But I really hope that I'm going to be more addicted to the whole Johto thing when the games are about to be released in the US. :3

Ayselipera

Well I'm not obsessed, but I'm very excited to use Chikorita because I haven't since R/S/E came out.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Pichu! I am in total LOVE with Pichu (and it is in no reason because of the new Notched-Ear and Pikacu Coloured ones...=]

Though Cyndiquil is my close second! If Pokemon was real, as long as I had those 2 Pokemon, life would be prefect! <3

What do you mean, "If"?
    Pokemon are real... *twitch*

Back