• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Addicted to Lugia?

Addited to a HGSS Pokémon?

• Lugia

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • Ho-Oh

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • Celebi

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 24 17.6%
  • Totodile

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Entei

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Raikou

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Suicune

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Other (Post the specific one)

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Hard to choose. I'm looking pretty much forward to a remake of the Gold/Silver/Crystal generation.
    Lugia, Cyndaquil and Suicune, probably.

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
  • I am also addicted to Cyndaquil and Lugia. Silver was my first Pokemon game, and Cyndaquil was my first starter. I never evolved him because he was just too darn cute. And I got addicted to Lugia after seeing Pokemon 2000: The Movie. I still love that movie even after all these years. Those two always have been and probably always will be my favorite Pokemon of all time.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Current most addicted-to-HGSS-Pokémon

No-one has posted in a week now, I guess the thread is dying. Good run though, we've got a lot of good thoughts here, more than I first expected.

So Lugia is the current most addicted-to-HGSS-Pokémon, followed by Cyndaquil.
    Thanks for sharing thoughts here, unless you've got more on your heart... About... Your Johto addictions...

Well anyways, see ya!

Years
  • If you're talking Johto pokémon specifically, then I like to battle with Kingdra and Scizor, and I also like Ledian for it's form. I think the new art makes it look so much better...

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2016
    I never liked legendaries or OU Pokemon. My favourite is Ampharos.
    I caught a Mareep after the first Gym and I fell for the little sheep and its evolutions.

POKéMIKE1

AKA meejle
    Years
  • I went for Totodile.

I started with good ol' Waninoko the first time I ever played Silver... it was a half-translated ROM, so I didn't technically have a Totodile for quite a long time after that... :D

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Woah...

When I post, then suddenly the thread is full of stuff... Note to self...

Jokes aside...
    After a while, I've actually gotten just A LITTLE sick of Lugia by now... And since I started to read PokéSpe GS arc once again, I became attracted to Larvitar-Pupitar-Tyranitar... Not really because of HGSS, but it wouldn't happen without it, so I thought it was worth to be mentioned...

I'm keeping my Lugia Avatar anyways, it's just so handsome... Oh, Lugia...:cer_love:

EDIT: Now I'm addicted to Red Gyarados... Great.

EDIT: Now... I like Steelix!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    I've always been a Lugia fanboy myself. >o> I didn't like the movie it premiered in, but it's always been one of my top favorite Poke'mon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    It's not even temporary... I have always loved Lugia, ever since I first caught it way back when Silver first came out

TheNerdyPotato

Feraligatr is actually a Croc!
    Years
  • Raikou, the best darn cat ever! The only feline pokemon worth using, i hated meowth, skitty and glameow (and their evos)!
    Saber tooths ftw!

Alex31

Pro D<
    Years
  • I've always always loved myself a Cyndaquil.
    In every game I can, I always trade one over as quick as possible, and replace my starter with it.

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • Haha yeah for sure!
    Most other gen pokemon dont interest me anymore as im getting ready for HG/SS and focusing mainly on 2nd and 1st gen pokemon.
    I LOVE Lugia now! It used to just be another legendary but its the ebst :)

Back