• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adopt a Cyndaquil

Dialga911

32 badge trainer
Years
  • I have more Cyndaquils than I can handle! Trade me anything, I just need to reduce the amount! I know I could release them , but I think it's funner this way.
    Platinum FC:1977-6034-3600

remaining
    15 boys

3 girls

if you want a certain nature, just name it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2010
    okay i trad u acrcus,giraitina,and regigigas and all my starters from all the games.

Magmarashi

Trainer in Training
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    i'll trade you a female Scyther holding a metal coat for a male Cyndaquil (timid if possible)

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Ill offer you a nidorina, or magmar or something else if you would like let me know plz, and i would like a mild or rash nature it doesn't matter what gender thank you

Dialga911

32 badge trainer
    Years
  • oscarflame-Regice or Registeel would be good.
    Magmarashi-deal
    Larock-a jigglypuff or one of it's evolutions(for my pokedex) would be nice, but anything's okay.

also, added you to my pal pad Larock.

Last edited:

Dialga911

32 badge trainer
    Years
  • 13 boys and 3 girls are remaining

make that 2 girls remaining

i gotta get to bed. I'll check on this thread at 10:00 AM New York time.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Ok no problem ill get you a jigglypuff just make that a female with mild or rash nature or if you dont have those natures in female any nature just as long as its a female ok thanks

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
  • Can I have a boy cyndaquil? I'll trade it for a magikarp or something? I have like random fillers, uhh decent natured bagon, possibly a good nature eevee (depending on what u want the evo to be).

I'll be available at around 1:00 EST

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Im charging my DS right now so ill have your pokemon in about 2 hours i hope thats ok, thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2009
    woo hoo

ive been looking everywhere for one i have a lvl 73 rayquaza bashful nature dragon claw,extreme speed outrage and thunder OR a zapdos calm nature lvl 60 with charge agility discharge and roost OR (last pokemon) moltres lvl 60 adamant nature with flamethrower safegaurd air slash and roost. can the cyndaquil be male dont care about the nature or moves

if u dont like those i have others

Last edited:
    Back