• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advanced Hackers Inc

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    ??????????????????????? i only do recolors and im co-owner????? ..... wow...... dunno what to say O.o Edit: won't be here for a little while until today or tommorrow (friend is having bday

Lil'Blaze

Rapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    game_codes_4_u said:
    well i could get better =_= o i did have a map but its extention is dib and cant upload it any where

EDIT: i changed it and here it is Its called Standard City
    Advanced Hackers Inc

EDIT2:Heres Another Its Called Primal Forest
    Advanced Hackers Inc

these ones i asked did you like them

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    i like the bottom one except for the unsightly red square around one bug catcher. i won't be on for a little while until today or tommorrow by guys (ill work on some more recoloring after i get back from friends bday party)

Last edited:

Lil'Blaze

Rapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    sure when my bro gets done :) what do you want like regular elite 4 battle fields or different ones and does this mean im in

Lil'Blaze

Rapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    ok ill try my best i dont watch the anime so do you have any pics or just missed that episode

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    The rock field was alot like Brock's Gym water field was the water bit with those cusion cirlce things Grass field is obvious and Ice field is similar to rock but the icy bits and i think the Ash and Richie one was grass again.

Lil'Blaze

Rapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    im looking and i dont think there are any tile sets tht let me use 2 different ill look in AM1.8

Lil'Blaze

Rapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    Advanced Hackers Inc

the water field i made it so that you can walk on the middle rocks
    Advanced Hackers Inc

tne Grass field

Back