• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advanced Hackers Inc

Lil'Blaze

Rapper
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    i dont think hes been on but anyway i think you can ask don patch to change
    the graphics like edit tilesets better than me i dont even know where to start
    at

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Really, i would really appreciate that Don Patch rules ^_^, btw i need the mapping for Sandy Town, Route 1(Goes Side and Down), Route 2(Goes Upward towards Tropical Forest), and Tropical Forest, check the comic so far for the downward bit of Route 1 and the just outside of Tropical Forest.

[-~Crystal-Aurora~-]

My mascot, Electropunch
    Years
  • Hey! can i join as a spriter & Storyliner

Name: Charlie hunt
    E-mail: [email protected]
    IM Info: MSN
    Field of Work: Team spriter (rocket/magma/aqua etc) Fakemoner, mixer, re-elementeler, mapper.
    Recommendations: I'm good at writing storys
    Currently Working on: [if any]
    Proof of Work: Attatched, the story is a short prologue and 1/8 of a chapter wich i was writing out of boredom.

Story prologue & part of chapter...

Apocalypse:

Prologue
    After what seemed centuries of epical conflict between man and creature, a beast arose. It came from only one place -- Hell. It came without warning. But little was to know that this would be a great help to all of mankind -- Elves, Dwarves, Dryads and humans alike. Chains dangled from its neck to tail. Bloodthirsty red eyes glared at the hordes and hordes of creatures. The beast was black in colour -- ebony. Steam arose from its muffled nostrils, then to seek down the creatures scaly, spiky back. It beheld tattered, torn wings that seemed useless to the eye, But this beast flew at an astonishing speed. This was to be nothing but an Arch Dragon, the kings of hell.
    Before long the hordes of creatures attempted to flee into the darkness. They were to fail. The ground started to tremor, holes outburst from the grounds, at least fifty in numbers. They came in vast numbers, tens and tens of dragons had been drawn from hell to save humanity. The creatures were obliterated before they could shelter in to the rainforest, Maguuma Jungle. It was foolish of the creatures, yet smart for the mankind, to have a War above Hells' Hole. That was the end of it. All the creatures wiped off the face of the earth. The world was now perfect again, Men to the north. Elves to the east. Dwarves to the south. And Dryads to the west. Immediately mankind started building up there villages, promising to take great care of there land. And thus we come to the story --

Apocalypse, Rise of the Orcs.

Apocalypse: Chapter One :

The sun beamed among the hills of Burrashire, it was the perfect day for men to catch up on work. Farmers were out farming there crops. Hunters were out bringing the meat and fish in. Children were out playing in the flower fields. It seemed Perfect that just one year after the Orcs were wiped off the face of the Earth, the world was back to normal. Maybe just a little to Perfect.
    Wind blew harshly upwards from the top of the mountain top. A larger sprite stood out from all the snow and rock. Inside were two high-priest debating. One, striking white hair, shining white robes, and a white rod scripture with the sign of purity. The over, however was completely black, everything except his deathly white scaly skin. His rod had the sign of re-birth, though
    'I find in disgraceful how you wiped out all the orcs and not even thought about what you were doing!' Muttered the wizard in black.
    'I'd think you find they were dragged to the underworld -- hell -- by the Arch dragons, yes?'
    'Yes, what you say is true…' the wizard in white replied,
    'Wha

Lil'Blaze

Rapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    Yo sup im back and i did a couple revamps my self
    Advanced Hackers Inc

Advanced Hackers Inc

Advanced Hackers Inc

Advanced Hackers Inc

Advanced Hackers Inc