• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advanced Master Hackers

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Hey Ray i can do some CSS coding but i'm not sure exactly what you're looking for.
    I have a thread which i made today using it. It doesnt have everything i can do but some.
    I can also do scroll boxes withh pic backgrounds etc.
    Here is the Thread
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182535
    I am also a half decent Banner maker.
    Userbars are in my sig and here are some of my banners
    Spoiler:

Okay i have more but its 4am and i'm kinda tired xD
    So lemme know if i can help!
    Peace

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Cool CSS.
    And the banners are pretty good.I think thats what we need.When we make a thread of a hack,we could use your CSS.I have my CSS,but its getting old.

ThePastaThrower

...Is adding extra meatballs..
    Years
    Just wondering, is there a spot for music making/remixing? If there is I might sign up. If you want to check out my remixes, look in my youtube channel "ThePastaThrower". I'm also decent at spriting.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Cool CSS.
    And the banners are pretty good.I think thats what we need.When we make a thread of a hack,we could use your CSS.I have my CSS,but its getting old.
    It's been a while since i came back here so i'm editing my post.
    I'm much better with CSS now and available whenever you need me. I also do banners like above and mapping with cusyom tiles (towns more so than routes)

Last edited:
    Back