• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advanceshipping Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    WOW, 36 members.... sweet!!! :D

Anyway, here's a random pic for u guys ^_^

Advanceshipping Club

lucious_dia

Diamond in the Rough
    Years
    I can't believe I found this so...far. We really need to keep this active. I just can't think of a topic...

well, i wondered what kind of moments do you guys think of for Ash and May? For some reason, I keep imagining that something happens and May falls on top of Ash and they both land on the ground, in the most awkward, literally, awkward position that would make both their faces go red but a kids version, while their faces are one inch away, and they separate anime style quickly still blushing while the others watch and tease them somewhat.

As for a kissing scene, I would like it to be a bit accidental. Like they just crash into each other and their eyes meet and they held it for awhile, and they are just so drowned into each other that they start getting closer, closer, and still more closer. And then BAM!

*thinks of a fanfic moment*

Shiny May

Gilmore Girls and May Fan!
    Years
    thnx Toto !! :)

Advanceshipping Club

also a scene I'd like to see is just plain jealousy coming from Ash. Like this look in this pic:

Advanceshipping Club

That's when Caroline acuses Drew to be May's boyfriend which makes her blush (Darn!) and just look at the look of Ash at that moment! Makes me wonder what he thinks.

Years
    Hello. It's been a few days since I've been here. What's up?

*sees pic that Shiny May posted along with something to think about.*

Maybe Ash likes May, but as usual, the whole shy thing comes into play. Still I think Ash and May look good together.

lucious_dia

Diamond in the Rough
    Years
    He is probably thinking something like this:

Caroline: Blah, blah, blah, blah, drew, blah, blah!
    May: *blush*
    Ash(thinking): What the hell did you just say? Did I hear right?

We just have to wait for the episode to see what faces he puts before and after. And what he says.

Or probably the Ash way.

Ash(thinking): Huh? What?

Years
    Not much to say about anything regarding Shiny May's latest pic. Anyway, I'm just here to post another attachment of SatoHaru.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Heh, they're cute as a pairing... so I'll join for the fun of it.

I think I joined too many clubs actually...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back